Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Arguments with my parents are getting worse + my sister stole my Iron Cross to wear

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
The arguments I've been having with my parents used to be simple banter back and forth, but in the last 2 years they have slowly evolved from that into full on shouting matches and I'm sick of it. I really wish those normies would stop pretending to care about me and let me LDAR in peace. However, something happened recently that has given me a good dose of laughter I really needed.
A symptom of living with my parents is that I share the laundry room with both them and my sisters. After doing my laundry, I felt like something was missing and then I realized it was my Iron Cross necklace. Now, obviously I couldn't just go around asking them if they've seen my Iron Cross necklace because that would signal how Based I am and my family aren't exactly the biggest fans of Basedness. While I was searching I got a text from my sister that said and I quote, "I borrowed ur necklace cuz it looked cool. Will give back to u once I get home." At first, I had a cluster of thoughts go through my head. "What if she damages it?" "What if she loses it?" But then I realized something of far greater magnitude that could occur. That being, her getting in trouble for wearing it. With that in mind, I decided not to text her and tell her not to wear it. I mean, the look on her face when she gets detention or even suspended for wearing that should more than make up for me not being able to wear it for a little while. It is what she gets for being a thieving little bitch after all.

Last edited:
No iron cross for ur face, mang

That happened

The Mongolians were senseless savages so that's not really a rebuttal coming for your sorry ass
Mongols mog nazis, nazis couldnt do shit and was easily beaten back

Mongs on the other hand conquered almost all ancient world

Mongols mog nazis, nazis couldnt do shit and was easily beaten back

Mongs on the other hand conquered almost all ancient world
6 million kd

Your nazi larp thing is so cringe

It's not a larp but feel free to think that if you wish.
8839F68E 91BE 4996 A3C6 AC67B7A1BC8F
Auschwitz was the most Based camp ever
C6B634FD CC1D 4E7F B31F 86C30B6C985C

No it’s not. Anyone who makes posts like this is a fed or a teen edgelord
Being against kikes somehow makes u an edgelord? Do u know what a edgelord is?

You are very clever, nig
Whiter than you
Being against kikes somehow makes u an edgelord? Do u know what a edgelord is?
oy vey we got another one. I know actual anti semitic users and they aren’t making blatantly larp my cringe posts like this. I would know because I actually am. Just because I don’t like Jews doesn’t mean I need to make every post about it related to them. It’s very suspicious when any user makes only males posts about the same topic in an overly dramatic way.

Whiter than you

oy vey we got another one. I know actual anti semiotics users and they aren’t making blatantly larp my cringe posts like this. I would know because I actually am. Just because I don’t like Jews doesn’t mean I need to make every post about it related to them. It’s very suspicious when any user makes only males posts about the same topic in an overly dramatic way.
Based blasting on Based is ultra Cucked tbh

Whiter than you

oy vey we got another one. I know actual anti semiotics users and they aren’t making blatantly larp my cringe posts like this. I would know because I actually am. Just because I don’t like Jews doesn’t mean I need to make every post about it related to them. It’s very suspicious when any user makes only males posts about the same topic in an overly dramatic way.
I've seen op make post unrelated to kikes. But I doubt op is a fed

I've seen op make post unrelated to kikes. But I doubt op is a fed
Every thread I’ve seen has been relating to them and the way he types makes it sound strange. I’ve been on this site and other incels spaces before to be able to tell the difference.
Ah, sorry, i thought you are a nigger
hell nah I talk like a nigger cause it’s funny no cap frfr slatt

Every thread I’ve seen has been relating to them and the way he types makes it sound strange. I’ve been on this site and other incels spaces before to be able to tell the difference.

hell nah I talk like a nigger cause it’s funny no cap frfr slatt
Whigger speak is very unbecoming of a proper Aryan

I don't think hitler was particularily fond of indians

Always hated whenever my brother took my shit.