Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arguing with women about suicide

D

Dopecel

Recruit
★★
3 times as many men as women commit suicide. More women “ attempt “ suicide by taking a handful of painkillers then going to hospital. 

I went on incel tears and said most of these teenage girls who do this stunt don’t want to die. I said their problems are trivial compared to the older people who genuinely have nothing to live for. I distinguished between real suicide attempts and these pathetic overdoses. 

Obviously they’re all like ohh you’re playing pain olympics, saying these women don’t have serious issues, one fucking bitch said “ I’m a doctor and I’m ashamed you have these views”

I said there are only two explanations for someone taking a sub lethal overdose of paracetamol. 

1) they don’t really want to die

2) they are fucking stupid and can’t use google to figure out what is likely to happen. Q

But really, it’s so fucking obvious. People who take a few grams of paracetamol and then come to hospital don’t really want to die. 

Old men who hang themselves in their garage do want to die. 

Why can’t they see that. Gawd I’m frustrated. These people are sooo fucking stupid.

cause the young women are usually attractive so people all flock to their side like the giddy knights they are :)

as a sub 5 male, people want you to die, everyone wants you to die or suffer, because they find it amusing, sorry buddy boyo

Women are too low T to attempt anything darastic

Very true indeed. Women just want attention by only talking about it or doing half-assed attempts (since they have much easier lives anyway), men actually want to die and do it right without making a scene.

>Arguing with women

A lot of men have trouble using logic and evidence in an argument, and you think a woman can do it? No way, they almost always resort to shaming language, bringing your masculinity int question , etc.

Teen girls scratch their wrist and post pictures of it on their instagram to show how edgy they are

Weirdcel said:
>Arguing with women

A lot of men have trouble using logic and evidence in an argument, and you think a woman can do it? No way, they almost always resort to shaming language, bringing your masculinity int question , etc.

Haha. To a tee. 

Seriously tho why take a drug there is a known antidote for then go to hospital if you actually want to die. It just doesn’t make any sense

Lvl32wizard said:
Teen girls scratch their wrist and post pictures of it on their instagram to show how edgy they are

Overdose on skittles

girls overdosing on mentos and coca cola because their gf dumped them for the 4th time

Female "depression" is a joke.

How can anyone claim they have nothing to live for when they constantly receive attention?