Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you working towards becoming rich ?

Are you working towards becoming rich ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Money can solve all your problem,including inceldom, if you have enough of it.

But I am too lazy and always procrastinate as I don't feel enough motivation.
I always wish I work harder towards my money goal.

I wouldn't say rich but I do want a decent salary tho

I don't know how I would become rich: no degree, works in minimum wage, no connections. Wish my Jewish financial advisor told me to invest in crypto before it was about to boom

I don't know how I would become rich: no degree, works in minimum wage, no connections. Wish my Jewish financial advisor told me to invest in crypto before it was about to boom
join hustlers university bro

You can't be rich in modern society if you don't have the right background, the right connections, the right looks, the right religion or the right gender.

join hustlers university bro
Laugh Smile GIF
Just join my course bro only 500 dollar entry fee:soy:

You can't be rich in modern society if you don't have the right background, the right connections, the right looks, the right religion or the right gender.
You can't be a mod on forums if you don't have the right background, the right connections, the right looks, the right religion or the right gender.

I'm spending my life pinching pennies so I can retire early. I'm at $100k at age 28 right now.

I'm spending my life pinching pennies so I can retire early. I'm at $100k at age 28 right now.
Congrats. You are so far ahead of the average perosn your age it isnt even funny.

You can't become rich as an incel unless you want to be a code monkey for 20 years. Fuck that

Only when we become rich the government suddenly starts to fairly tax. So no

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back