Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you sure you're not fat? Facial fat/bloat is one of the biggest and most common looksmins.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I've been on this website, EyeMe. It's like HotOrNot.com if you're old enough to remember that. Instead of making a Reddit thread and being rated by a handful of people, on EyeMe you're rated by hundreds of people, eventually.

And I've been looking at how men are rated on that site. Typically men get rated around 5 or 6. So I'm interested in the men hitting the 4s, and why. Of the few 4s I can find, it's mostly fat guys, old guys, and people who take bad pictures. So that's the takeaway from that. If you've got an old/fat looking face, the majority of people on EyeMe will say it's below average.

Have you tried to lose weight? Because I've seen some people here. I know some of you haven't.

we arent fat, our bone structure is just that bad

Tfw I got a 20% warning for saying basically this exact same thing
View attachment 542640 View attachment 542631

Vs.

View attachment 542632 View attachment 542633 View attachment 542636

”Hurr durr back then no one cared so it doesn’t matter” keep fucking coping you bloated subhuman. Losing body fat is literally the most basic and quintessential looksmax. If you’re not low body fat, you’re not trying. Fatcels deserve their inceldom
Yes nigga. 20% body fat jfl you’re not even trying. Bloated = volcel unless your genes are so poor that your face is still bloated after leanmaxxing

we arent fat, our bone structure is just that bad

Most skulls look the same when you strip away the skin and flesh. Make ABSOLUTELY sure you're not fat. I don't mean "I can still see my penis and I don't have a gut." I mean really try to strip away that facial fat. No more sodium.

Tfw I got a 20% warning for saying basically this exact same thing

I'll go a step further and say I don't think most men are really incel because of their faces. They're incel for other reasons. If you're complaining about your face, you're either fat, old, or insecure.

Yeah I know my face is fat
:fuk:
Fat and oily face yet my body looks anorexic

I think my face would look better with some fat, I'm too skinny rn

I'll go a step further and say I don't think most men are really incel because of their faces. They're incel for other reasons. If you're complaining about your face, you're either fat, old, or insecure.

I've been on this website, EyeMe. It's like HotOrNot.com if you're old enough to remember that. Instead of making a Reddit thread and being rated by a handful of people, on EyeMe you're rated by hundreds of people, eventually.

And I've been looking at how men are rated on that site. Typically men get rated around 5 or 6. So I'm interested in the men hitting the 4s, and why. Of the few 4s I can find, it's mostly fat guys, old guys, and people who take bad pictures. So that's the takeaway from that. If you've got an old/fat looking face, the majority of people on EyeMe will say it's below average.

Have you tried to lose weight? Because I've seen some people here. I know some of you haven't.
90 votes 3.8
3 seems to be my most common number
compared to the rest of me my face is the leanest part of me i think

Nigga took height > face a little bit too far

Can anyone link me a thread or online article on how to lower body fat percentage really fast. Don’t say “starve yourself” jfl. Obviously cutting down certain food and working out is important but help a young nigga out:feelshehe:

You waterfast " and Drink a Smoothie a day If you feel the itch

But Trust me being Slim does absolutly nothing , If your genes are Shit.

Nigga took height > face a little bit too far

I mean it, most men simply aren't that ugly. They have average, unimpressive faces. But that's not the same as being incel.
90 votes 3.8
3 seems to be my most common number
compared to the rest of me my face is the leanest part of me i think

Are you old?

I mean it, most men simply aren't that ugly. They have average, unimpressive faces. But that's not the same as being incel.
I 100% agree with you tbh
But idk about this part

kek at this site

every foid is rated above average. I even saw a monkey faced noodle with a 5.9 rating :lul:

mid thirties

That is kinda pushing it. But I noticed you didn't say you weren't fat. Just that your face was the leanest part of you. By that measure, you could have a fat face and a REALLY fat stomach, or something.

On top of that, you're a truck driver. So you don't really have a lot of time to be going for walks. Hence why a lot of drivers tend to be fat. They spend many many hours hauling loads in a vehicle.

That is kinda pushing it. But I noticed you didn't say you weren't fat. Just that your face was the leanest part of you. By that measure, you could have a fat face and a REALLY fat stomach, or something.

On top of that, you're a truck driver. So you don't really have a lot of time to be going for walks. Hence why a lot of drivers tend to be fat. They spend many many hours hauling loads in a vehicle.
Yup im heavy about 424 right now. ive been told over the years that i wear it well. whatever the hell thats suppose to mean.
trying to cut it in half from 432 so about 216.

Yup im heavy about 424 right now. ive been told over the years that i wear it well. whatever the hell thats suppose to mean.
trying to cut it in half from 432 so about 216.

You could be Chad under that fat, if you get a chance to lose it. Lose the fat, and THEN put yourself on EyeMe.

You could be Chad under that fat, if you get a chance to lose it. Lose the fat, and THEN put yourself on EyeMe.
wasn't chad in high school. don't think my bones have magically changed since then.

My head is big so I don’t wanna lose too much weight and look like a Littlegrayman

I've always had moonface.
I'm sure all the stress, cortisol of a terrible life pump our heads up like a balloon.

I could trim some fat off my face with considerable effort. My jaw was more prominent when I was skinny.

But fuck it, there's no fat trimming for my non-NT.

ur face literally looks thinner with better bone structure because ur skin gets pulled more across prominent bones.

e.g. after i got genioplasty 8mm advancement I immediately had a good jawline because the skin gets pulled forward instead of sagging down. maintained the same bodyfat (although my weight dipped from 76to 72kg during recovery the jawline was still there after i put the weight back on)

Ill lean maxx soon tbh

Yes, I can see my jaw bones through the skin and they look like shit.

Also, eye are isn't that much affected by fat and mine looks like shit too

I'm literally underweight and my face still looks fat.

Yes, I can see my jaw bones through the skin and they look like shit.

Also, eye are isn't that much affected by fat and mine looks like shit too

But what body fat percentage are you? Do you know for sure?

But what body fat percentage are you? Do you know for sure?
Never measured my BF, but I'm skinny fat and I have no double chin or much fat in my jaw area.

Though if I push my mouth foward, I can clearly see my bones through my skin and evaluate my gonial angle.

Also, I'm already classified as class 2, so fat is for sure not my issue

Never measured my BF, but I'm skinny fat and I have no double chin or much fat in my jaw area.

Though if I push my mouth foward, I can clearly see my bones through my skin and evaluate my gonial angle.

Also, I'm already classified as class 2, so fat is for sure not my issue

Class 2 what?

Class 2 what?
It's a classification of [UWSL]bone malformations in the jawline. Class 2 happens when the mandible bones are less grown than the maxilla.[/UWSL]

I am average regarding fett but due to my recessed jaw I have a double chin. I see fat people without a double chin all the time. You don’t have to leanmaxx if your bones are good. Bones are everything.
It's a classification of [UWSL]bone malformations in the jawline. Class 2 happens when the mandible bones are less grown than the maxilla.[/UWSL]

View attachment 553733
I am (b)

View attachment 553733

A doctor's looked at your x-rays and confirmed this? In any case, I would first make sure to lose fat. Then see how women rate you.

I am average regarding fett but due to my recessed jaw I have a double chin. I see fat people without a double chin all the time. You don’t have to leanmaxx if your bones are good. Bones are everything.

I am (b)
Same
A doctor's looked at your x-rays and confirmed this? In any case, I would first make sure to lose fat. Then see how women rate you.
He doesn't even need a X-ray to tell that, just that the lower teeth aren't aligned with the upper ones

Shit, I just made a profile and uploaded a webcam pic. I'm not fat but my face looks a bit jowly now I'm older and I never really had a defined jaw line even when underweight. I'll keep you informed of the results!

Shit, I just made a profile and uploaded a webcam pic. I'm not fat but my face looks a bit jowly now I'm older and I never really had a defined jaw line even when underweight. I'll keep you informed of the results!

A webcam pic? Poor quality pictures are a knock against you. You want a quality cameraphone, and if you can take a mirror selfie that's best. To avoid lens distortion.

A webcam pic? Poor quality pictures are a knock against you. You want a quality cameraphone, and if you can take a mirror selfie that's best. To avoid lens distortion.

It's an old microsoft lifecam cinema, but okay I thought. The link to verify my email wouldn't work anyway, I'll try on my pixel 5 later.

I got 2,7 on photofeeler and sent my selfies at r/rateme etc. Comments were "You look like moose", "I fear to say ugly cuz you could smell it with that big nose". After that, I deleted my posts. [UWSL]I was ashamed of myself :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

being a typical ricecel = have a bloated round moonface even at relatively low body fat. yeah sure, maybe if I get to 8% body fat or something I might get rid of the moonface but that's not sustainable just so I can look like a 4/10 instead of a 3/10.

I've got some extra pounds and my face would definitely look a bit better without them. But I look OK face-wise.

Unfortunately I'm 5'5" lmao

I got 2,7 on photofeeler and sent my selfies at r/rateme etc. Comments were "You look like moose", "I fear to say ugly cuz you could smell it with that big nose". After that, I deleted my posts. [UWSL]I was ashamed of myself :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

But are you fat? What people need to understand is, Photofeeler isn't Tinder. They're rating you on boring metrics like how clean and professional you look, not how fuckable you look. So if you're failing on Photofeeler, you aren't taking proper care of yourself.

im skinny irl

I used to do 100 sit ups and squats every day but I haven’t done any athletic stuff in a while cus I got lazy and it’s pointless:fuk: