Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you sure you're not fat? Facial fat/bloat is one of the biggest and most common looksmins.

im skinny irl

I used to do 100 sit ups and squats every day but I haven’t done any athletic stuff in a while cus I got lazy and it’s pointless:fuk:

Skinny? Or skinnyfat? It's all about body fat percentage.

Skinny? Or skinnyfat? It's all about body fat percentage.
Idk my exact body fat percentage but not skinnyfat either mab

Maby i’ll show u my physique at some point

Idk my exact body fat percentage but not skinnyfat either mab

Maby i’ll show u my physique at some point

You don't need to do that. Just look into taking care of your body.

Two loose weight comments so far.
Working on it I guess but lack motivation already know it’s not going to make a difference.

Two loose weight comments so far.
Working on it I guess but lack motivation already know it’s not going to make a difference.

The biggest setback for you is, as a driver, you don't have much time to dedicate to fitness/dietary changes. On the road who knows when you'll eat again? It's not like you can set time aside for regular meal prep.

But I believe you can find a way. If you feel like motivation is your biggest hindrance, and not your job, you'll find a way.

The biggest setback for you is, as a driver, you don't have much time to dedicate to fitness/dietary changes. On the road who knows when you'll eat again? It's not like you can set time aside for regular meal prep.

But I believe you can find a way. If you feel like motivation is your biggest hindrance, and not your job, you'll find a way.
I do a fasting routine works well.
Avoid fast food and soda. Make as many meals in truck as I can.
Cheating today stuck in a yard on Christmas ordered Chinese with Pepsi.
432 to 424 in about 5 weeks.

I do a fasting routine works well.
Avoid fast food and soda. Make as many meals in truck as I can.
Cheating today stuck in a yard on Christmas ordered Chinese with Pepsi.
432 to 424 in about 5 weeks.

I would invest in a Fitbit to get a close estimate of your caloric burn.

Yes I am 100% sure I am not fat or bloated. Still not enough actually I am continuing the bulk but I am really fit for my age still I would say top 5% at least.:smonk:

If you're on a bulk, I have to doubt your face is as lean as it could be.

I would invest in a Fitbit to get a close estimate of your caloric burn.
Don’t need that expensive crap.
Just eat smart and don’t over eat.
Usually keep my meals to 1,000 or less now once a day.
Gone are the days of wiping out a papa johns large for a meal.

Don’t need that expensive crap.
Just eat smart and don’t over eat.
Usually keep my meals to 1,000 or less now once a day.
Gone are the days of wiping out a papa johns large for a meal.

1000 calories or less? This is why you need a Fitbit. It's good that you're serious, but if you're really big right now, you probably can't do under 1,000 calories. Few people can. I'm a manlet and I can just BARELY do under 1,000 calories a day and it would be a serious cut for me.

Nigga I was skinny af
Literally pointless to cut I am gonna diminish my frame even more I need to gain mass I am gymcelling 100% rn

Also gaining weight is making me look lore like chad with the thick full masculine face

You would first have to know your body fat percentage/body composition. Maybe you're just skinnyfat and putting on pounds will just make you builtfat.

I was ugly while skinny and I still had fat in my facial area even when I was skinny.

1000 calories or less? This is why you need a Fitbit. It's good that you're serious, but if you're really big right now, you probably can't do under 1,000 calories. Few people can. I'm a manlet and I can just BARELY do under 1,000 calories a day and it would be a serious cut for me.

You would first have to know your body fat percentage/body composition. Maybe you're just skinnyfat and putting on pounds will just make you builtfat.
1,000 or less is pretty easy when your whale size I’ve even done 0 calorie 7 day electrolyte water fasts before as well.
Two years ago I was trying to get a promotion at a warehouse I was working at took 50 pounds off in about 2 months.
Was told after I said I wanted to try again it was a one time deal fail and your forever a dock slave.
Lost all motivation went back to old habits and rocketed to the heaviest I ever was at 455.

Look man how hard is it to understand that I was not fat? I was literally skin and bones holy

A lot of people say this, but they turn out to be skinnyfat. Get it measured, otherwise all you have is guesswork.

1,000 or less is pretty easy when your whale size I’ve even done 0 calorie 7 day electrolyte water fasts before as well.
Two years ago I was trying to get a promotion at a warehouse I was working at took 50 pounds off in about 2 months.
Was told after I said I wanted to try again it was a one time deal fail and your forever a dock slave.
Lost all motivation went back to old habits and rocketed to the heaviest I ever was at 455.

If you're whale size, it should be HARDER to do under 1,000 calories. Unless you have, like, barely any muscle. Your caloric needs are based on how much of your body isn't fat. And even if you are mostly fat, I'm having trouble imagining you going for very long on less than 1,000 calories. Unless you are very short AND very lacking in muscular development.

A lot of people say this, but they turn out to be skinnyfat. Get it measured, otherwise all you have is guesswork.

If you're whale size, it should be HARDER to do under 1,000 calories. Unless you have, like, barely any muscle. Your caloric needs are based on how much of your body isn't fat. And even if you are mostly fat, I'm having trouble imagining you going for very long on less than 1,000 calories. Unless you are very short AND very lacking in muscular development.
Caloric deficit/ keto force the body to use the stored fat.
Works well check out YouTube lots of videos, more you have stored the longer you can go.
Challenge is your brain telling you to eat.
I follow cole Robinson and use his snake diet method I just don’t push it beyond 23 hours anymore.

Caloric deficit/ keto force the body to use the stored fat.
Works well check out YouTube lots of videos, more you have stored the longer you can go.
Challenge is your brain telling you to eat.
I follow cole Robinson and use his snake diet method I just don’t push it beyond 23 hours anymore.

I know, but if you don't have enough fat to feed the extreme caloric deficit, it won't work. That's why you can't just go on zero calories for several months and say "But the stored fat" until you're skinny again. The body can't metabolize fat that fast. You gotta cut, but you gotta know how deep to cut.

I know, but if you don't have enough fat to feed the extreme caloric deficit, it won't work. That's why you can't just go on zero calories for several months and say "But the stored fat" until you're skinny again. The body can't metabolize fat that fast. You gotta cut, but you gotta know how deep to cut.
A pound of body fat contains about 3,436 calories on average.
According to height ratio thing I’m about 252lbs over weight.
I’ve got more than enough stored to sustain myself for a while.

A pound of body fat contains about 3,436 calories on average.
According to height ratio thing I’m about 252lbs over weight.
I’ve got more than enough stored to sustain myself for a while.

What it sounds like you're thinking is "I've got 750,000 calories of fat I can just metabolize at any time instead of eating food." But that's not how it works.

What it sounds like you're thinking is "I've got 750,000 calories of fat I can just metabolize at any time instead of eating food." But that's not how it works.
Whatever been there done it know it works.
Know it will work again.

Whatever been there done it know it works.
Know it will work again.

But will your health suffer for it? Will you lose more muscle than you need to?

Have you tried to lose weight? Because I've seen some people here. I know some of you haven't.
I think everyone has "tried" but you can "try" to various degrees.

It's a lifestyle discipline.

For example I was doing pushups couple days ago and slept on it wrong so my left arm was paralyzed yesterday

today I felt a bit better and did a couple chinups but I know I didn't burn off all my dinner calories that way

I think there's a lot to be said for higher-rep endurance work for pump and full-body aerobic exercise to maximize fat loss

I occasionally 'try' that but rarely push myself to limits I did when I was younger

I miss doing stuff like incline treadmill I was really breathing hard on that, fucking lockdowns

that ALONE will make you shitty of course, I mean in addition to strength training

apparently strength training goes better if you have better circulation from cardio and stuff to, faster healing and nutrient delivery and shit

But will your health suffer for it? Will you lose more muscle than you need to?
Don’t think so noticed no loss in energy or muscle while working in the warehouse.
I’d work my 8-10 hours go home work out a bit then go to bed.
According to things I’ve found the body goes after fat stores first. As that is what it’s there for. Goes after muscle when there isn’t enough in storage.
After just a few months of this I felt better than I had in 10 years. Was quite confident I could of passed the fitness test on the 2nd try.

But are you fat? What people need to understand is, Photofeeler isn't Tinder. They're rating you on boring metrics like how clean and professional you look, not how fuckable you look. So if you're failing on Photofeeler, you aren't taking proper care of yourself.
I'm skinny framelet.

Can anyone link me a thread or online article on how to lower body fat percentage really fast. Don’t say “starve yourself” jfl. Obviously cutting down certain food and working out is important but help a young nigga out
You need to intermittent fast, and preferably stop eating before sunset. Take vitamins and supplements, and cut out added sugar and wheat.

What I'm asking is, do you know for sure? Everyone thinks a lot of things until they get evaluated.

I look like an Latino slender man. Also got the face and body of a 15 year old dude but with a lot of bone deformity. A completely genetic trash.

Yes. I'm 5,6-5,7 feet tall and 155lb.

See, that's not an assessment of whether or not you're skinny, or skinnyfat. It's a matter of body fat percentage. You could be 155 pounds of skin and fat with very little muscle.

I've been on this website, EyeMe. It's like HotOrNot.com if you're old enough to remember that. Instead of making a Reddit thread and being rated by a handful of people, on EyeMe you're rated by hundreds of people, eventually.

And I've been looking at how men are rated on that site. Typically men get rated around 5 or 6. So I'm interested in the men hitting the 4s, and why. Of the few 4s I can find, it's mostly fat guys, old guys, and people who take bad pictures. So that's the takeaway from that. If you've got an old/fat looking face, the majority of people on EyeMe will say it's below average.

Have you tried to lose weight? Because I've seen some people here. I know some of you haven't.
Dude I’m just living normally and looking fat in the face and thin in body

Tfw I got a 20% warning for saying basically this exact same thing
Everyone should be 1 body fat people then fucking moron ,” trying” is the bare minimum for foids ,I wonder if your one

What happened to @FrothySolutions