Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you really at fault?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
I've been noticing a lot of cucks here hating on their own disabilities rather than the piece of shit cumdumpsters with unrealistic standards. I'll be honest I don't hate myself at all for being a 5'4 3/10 shitskin sandnigger and you know why? Because It's all bullshit, life is fucking rigged from the beginning. Ask yourself this, if you joined a gta 5 online lobby and you had no guns while everyone had miniguns and mk2's would you hate yourself for not having a minigun? Of course not I would hate the fucking game and blame every dipshit who's lucky to have a minigun. I have every right to hate on anyone who blames me for not fitting in their physical standards. I lost all hope from the beginning my only purpose is now to fuck the same people over who dared to cross my path. I don't give a shit about these cumdumpsters fuck them and fuck their opinion if a whore wants a 12 inch dick I wouldn't say it's over and blame myself for not having a 12 inch dick I would call the whore retarded and beat the shit out of that over demanding privileged worthless cumdumpster, and yes I think trucels deserve 10/10 giga stacies not chadtard because chad is pumping and dumping whores like a careless piece of shit and it's strange how everyone is rolling with it like it's fine with chad fucking cumdumpsters when these two retards are fucking us over because they were born lucky. It's THEIR fault NOT MINE and plus I don't give a fuck about having prettyfag kids.

Ask this question yourself, do you want prettyfag high nt normfaggots swining on jungle vines like retards OR do you want high iq trucel offsprings who will fly to space and achieve greater things? Personally I don't fucking care about having prettyfag kids who brag about being good-looking I want high iq children with great potential and wisdom. That is all.

Don't hate the players hate the game™

Niggers on here are ready to publicly humiliate themselves just to get the chance to smell a toilet's fart.

Attractiveness is an abstract construct within the mind, it's not definite. Intelligence and wisdom are. Society is too retarded and believes attractiveness is the end-all be-all for human advancement subconsciously.

Last edited:
In GTA Online you can always improve. Not so much in real life

Very good post and extremely un-cucked. It's very important to have this mentality because inceldom rots the brain and drives victims to immense self-hate and true depression. Incels are not at fault that the dating scene is fucked, it's 100% foids' and simps' fault.

Good post, very non-cucked theme.

I'm tired of people here being self loathing and calling themselves subhuman because whores don't give them validation or because the entire world hates their race. I used to be like this earlier on when I first took the blackpill but I realised the game was rigged from the beginning so if there's anyone to blame it's anything except me. I don't think about self hate or want to genocide my own people just because someone else feels the comfort if it did happen, that's literal cuckoldry.
I know I'm getting sick of it and I prefer to hate the fucks who got a problem with how I look rather than blame myself and get depressed for nothing, and thank you.
Attractiveness is an abstract construct within the mind, it's not definite. Intelligence and wisdom are. Society is too retarded and believes attractiveness is the end-all be-all for human advancement subconsciously.
That's 99% of pigskins who worship prettyfags and allow for pretty privilege to roam around their scumciety. And they go on to say looks don't matter fuck pigskin land.
Very good post and extremely un-cucked. It's very important to have this mentality because inceldom rots the brain and drives victims to immense self-hate and true depression. Incels are not at fault that the dating scene is fucked, it's 100% foids' and simps' fault.
Thanks, I do agree too fuck being a self-loathing depressive cuck. Everyone is at fault for making this world the way it is I was just born and pushed into their soyciety beliefs by force. Fuck all cucks and simps and whores they are all at fault I did nothing wrong.

I've been noticing a lot of cucks here hating on their own disabilities rather than the piece of shit cumdumpsters with unrealistic standards. I'll be honest I don't hate myself at all for being a 5'4 3/10 shitskin sandnigger and you know why? Because It's all bullshit, life is fucking rigged from the beginning. Ask yourself this, if you joined a gta 5 online lobby and you had no guns while everyone had miniguns and mk2's would you hate yourself for not having a minigun? Of course not I would hate the fucking game and blame every dipshit who's lucky to have a minigun. I have every right to hate on anyone who blames me for not fitting in their physical standards. I lost all hope from the beginning my only purpose is now to fuck the same people over who dared to cross my path. I don't give a shit about these cumdumpsters fuck them and fuck their opinion if a whore wants a 12 inch dick I wouldn't say it's over and blame myself for not having a 12 inch dick I would call the whore retarded and beat the shit out of that over demanding privileged worthless cumdumpster, and yes I think trucels deserve 10/10 giga stacies not chadtard because chad is pumping and dumping whores like a careless piece of shit and it's strange how everyone is rolling with it like it's fine with chad fucking cumdumpsters when these two retards are fucking us over because they were born lucky. It's THEIR fault NOT MINE and plus I don't give a fuck about having prettyfag kids.

Ask this question yourself, do you want prettyfag high nt normfaggots swining on jungle vines like retards OR do you want high iq trucel offsprings who will fly to space and achieve greater things? Personally I don't fucking care about having prettyfag kids who brag about being good-looking I want high iq children with great potential and wisdom. That is all.
Need a 6'0 white foid to bear my rice children.

It's society's fault.

You are right.
I am short. I am ugly. I am schizophrenic.
But none of that is my fault.
I try not to hate. But a lifetime of rejection would cause anyone to become angry and resentful.
Foids could have chosen to date me. It was their decision not to.

Muskrat W

pinned / must-read tier tbh

I just need to thread my new machine.
Muskrat W
pinned / must-read tier tbh
MUCH APPRECIATED :feelsautistic:
You are right.
I am short. I am ugly. I am schizophrenic.
But none of that is my fault.
I try not to hate. But a lifetime of rejection would cause anyone to become angry and resentful.
Foids could have chosen to date me. It was their decision not to.
Self-loathing itself is bullshit if you are socially anxious then you have a good reason to hate on the fucks that made you socially anxious, they rejected you and made you fear interacting with them. So fuck them.
Need a 6'0 white foid to bear my rice children.
Inshallah one day but virgin pigskin whores are a rarity since cumskins don't monitor their sexual behaviors
It's society's fault.
:yes:

Inshallah one day but virgin pigskin whores are a rarity since cumskins don't monitor their sexual behaviors
Just find a unicorn theory

I don't totally blame foids, but I put no blame on myself.

I am ugly facially, was balding at 17, and am short. That's my parents fault for the genetic passdown.

I was 260 lb by 12 or 13, 330 lb by 16, my dad raised me isolated so I have no social skills. Again, my parents fault.

Additionally, despite how ugly I am, I should be able to date a fellow ugly foid. Not possible, their hypergamy and whore behaviour has become extreme. That is their fault.

I don't hate myself for being ugly. I only hate myself for the things that are actually my fault.

I don't totally blame foids, but I put no blame on myself.
At least you're not a self-loather but I disagree, cumdumpsters are at fault for going after chadtards and ruining their prime. They are exploiting the system to fuck most men over and achieve their lustful paradise so it's their fucking fault and fuck prettyfags and cucks.
I am ugly facially, was balding at 17, and am short. That's my parents fault for the genetic passdown.

I was 260 lb by 12 or 13, 330 lb by 16, my dad raised me isolated so I have no social skills. Again, my parents fault.
Did your parents homeschool you or did they put you in a public school?
Additionally, despite how ugly I am, I should be able to date a fellow ugly foid. Not possible, their hypergamy and whore behaviour has become extreme. That is their fault.
Good, it's their fucking fault not yours. That's the mentality you need to have if they fucking reject you for being ugly and you become socially awkward around them then they should fuck off for making you this way.
I don't hate myself for being ugly. I only hate myself for the things that are actually my fault.
:yes: :yes: :yes: also did your account get resetted?

It’s through no fault of our own that we are inkels, mang

NO, but I wish things would just returned to how they used to be wich would be impossible

Last edited: