Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you racist?

Are you racist?

• Yes

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
Yes.

I'm definitely racist by normie standards. I acknowledge that races exists(plain racist) and that there are differences between them that makes some better than others(super ultra hitler racist).
Pretty much this

Im Kinda racist towards my own race sometimes. Self hatred.

Indeed, "Bleachcel". I not only gauge my own interactions with Whites here, I also gauge the interactions of Whites with non-Whites on this site as well, subconsciously determining whether they are displaying any sort of bias in their replies.

Co

Co

Nigga you joined august 2021 jfl:smonk:

I suppose we are "equals", now...

Not racist, but a race realist. You'd have to be an idiot to not acknowledge that there exist differences between the races. Some peoples are taller, others are stockier and more muscular, and others are more intelligent. There are also behavioral differences. Asians are, on average, far less violent and aggressive than Blacks, because they have less testosterone, for example. That's not pro-Asian, anti-Black, that's just observable reality.

I suppose we are "equals", now...

Joined Aug 13, 2019

We could've met much sooner, if not for the fact that my very reason for lurking was also the reason for my refusal to join...

Euro

European

Racial

So many banned, deleted, and inactive users. RIP :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I am ethnic and racist for me it is clear that races exist and differences between them

Working retail made me racist

More similarities:

Yep...

And many, many more. Physical assault was apart of mine. And no, I’m not talking about a belt whopping (which itself is traumatizing), I’m talking full on body slamming, throwing boiling water down my shirt, etc. I still have the scar from when they did it and that area of my chest is sensitive af when I take a shower. Never got it checked out.

Yep, he’s brainwashed

No problem. I’m in high school at the moment and I tried to explain to my dad what helicopter parenting was, but all claimed that he was trying to “stop me from running around without purpose”. I have no purpose when I have helicopter parents. My only purpose is to stay inside all day.

I got an amber alert put up on me while I sat in the backseat of a Uber on the way to a local mall for an attempt at normiemaxxxing. :feelscry:

True that man. I have ADHD so you can imagine the hell I go through - I want desperately want friends, and compassion, not just from girls, just real genuine companionship. I can’t imagine the hell Lanza went though.. Asperger people are already anti social and need to work on their social skills, instead of isolating them even further.

When I’m off this forum, I try to do whatever I can to try and change my appearance, ngl. I get waxed instead of shave, workout daily, and bleach my skin with this cream every morning and every night (I am medium-darkish if I get a tan brown skinned naturally). I was in class when some black guy I know was staring at me and talking to me, and noticed that my skin was lighter and kept asking me If I was bleaching my skin, but I denied it all the way through. I feel like hell rn. I hope no girl noticed but they prolly did tbh. They prolly think I’m a freak for bleaching my skin and that my skin should be naturally not shit skin or else it’s unattractive to bleach (and no it doesn’t look too evident like full on MJ, but my skin does look lighter). It’s over :feelsbadman:

yes, no point is pretending that all races are the same, but at the same time I hate normalfaggot and foids regardless of race.