Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you in debt ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date

title tbh (answer in $ tbh)

• No.

• Yes, around 10k or less

• Yes, around 50k

• Yes, around 100k

• Yes, more than 100k

• Yes, it's fucking over boyo.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Is being in debt an incel trait or on the contrary are we good budgeters because less expenses linked to foids ? idk tbh.
Poll is anonymous btw :feelsokman:

I owe 6k to the government
After that im free

@Draestyn this is a normie trait tbh with credit cards and shit:feelshaha:

The government ? How so ?
I got hired with a strange contract, basically i got paid without my taxed being automatically claimed
And now i have to pay this 6k for the whole period

Like 5k from govt loans then staying at ny parents cause why bother with paying anything more :feelskek:

Credit card is an americuck trait. Nowhere in the world people get in debt to buy stuffs day to day JFL

no i own nothing

I have 7k debt due to former gambling cope

Is being in debt an incel trait or on the contrary are we good budgeters because less expenses linked to foids ? idk tbh.
Poll is anonymous btw :feelsokman:
I have some credit card debt every month then I pay it all off to farm credit score.

Is this some secret service shit ? :worryfeels:
No, they did this so they could fire me at any moment
Little they knew is that with this shit i got paid 2x the average cuck in my workplace

IMG 20210531 WA0001

and the points use it for various stuff. 5% cash back whatever
credit cards are based and woke ifyou use them right and farm points

I’m sure most Americans (probably like 3/4) are In significant debt if we’re counting credit cards, student loans, mortgages, car loans, healthcare costs, and personal loans. An indebted nation for sure

Gigabased and well paid tbh. What job is this ? :worryfeels:
A sort of office/stem job
I’m sure most Americans (probably like 3/4) are In significant debt if we’re counting credit cards, student loans, mortgages, car loans, healthcare costs, and personal loans. An indebted nation for sure
I wonder how can they not rope knowing they will be in a 6 figures debt for life

Last edited:
I wonder how can they not rope knowing they will be in a 6 figures debt for life
tbhtbhtbh :feelshaha:

The lovestory between americucks and debt feels totally alien from an European pov. Here we hate date so much it was forbidden during most of middle age, and even the Euro Libtard dictatorship actually pressurize governments to stop making debt.

tbhtbhtbh :feelshaha:

The lovestory between americucks and debt feels totally alien from an European pov. Here we hate date so much it was forbidden during most of middle age, and even the Euro Libtard dictatorship actually pressurize governments to stop making debt.
Go on reddit and look how much the average tard accumulated in debit to get a sociology degree

In europe people would faint to hear numbers like those.
While americans dont even blink

Go on reddit and look how much the average tard accumulated in debit to get a sociology degree

:feelshaha:

Yeah $5000 fine because of drunk driving, being on benzo and carrying a knife, also driver’s license suspended for 1 year.

Last edited:
I'm very poor compared to the average french, but I have no debts (excepted the 39k appartment mortgage I owe to the bank, but I don't consider it a debt because in exchange I don't have to pay an appartement rent).

I hate having debts, really.

Having zero social activity or gf helps saving money, because you always stay at home doing nothing expensive.

As an incel there's almost no way to be in debt. Either someone pays for you or you pay for yourself with ease (cause it's cheap being a single male). Only way would be to buy a home but who's gonna do that without a wife/kids.

I wonder about not repaying them though. :feelskek: That might be another reason.

Last edited:
39k appartment mortgage
Cheap appartment boyo, based af.

Where did you find this gem ? Where I live there's nothing under 150k minimum. :feelscry:

Cheap appartment boyo, based af.

Where did you find this gem ? Where I live there's nothing under 150k minimum. :feelscry:
I prefered to purchase a cheap but brand new place to avoid losing it if I lose my job, which is what happened.

I could have bought a 120-140k house but I would have lost her as soon as I would have gone out of wageslaving.

Alos, it really varies from one area to another ; in France, Paris is the most expensive, prices are skyrocketing. Other big cities like Lyons, Marseilles, Nice or Toulouse are giga-expensive too. Then you have Corsica island, where the prices are very high, at the level of a big city, but its inhabitants are hostile as fuck. Ultimately, you have all those colonies we still have in south america, north america, africa, pacific ocean, caribean islands, but honestly the climate is often tropical with shitty mosquitoes and all kind of fucking fauna :feelshaha:

If you aren't born in those exotic places, there's almost zero chances you can settle there. If I had enough money, I would NEETmax in some remote french pacific island nobody cares about. Local tribes would adopt me as their pet and sacrifice me to their pagan gods :feelsYall:

I prefered to purchase a cheap but brand new place to avoid losing it if I lose my job, which is what happened.

I could have bought a 120-140k house but I would have lost her as soon as I would have gone out of wageslaving.

Alos, it really varies from one area to another ; in France, Paris is the most expensive, prices are skyrocketing. Other big cities like Lyons, Marseilles, Nice or Toulouse are giga-expensive too. Then you have Corsica island, where the prices are very high, at the level of a big city, but its inhabitants are hostile as fuck. Ultimately, you have all those colonies we still have in south america, north america, africa, pacific ocean, caribean islands, but honestly the climate is often tropical with shitty mosquitoes and all kind of fucking fauna :feelshaha:

If you aren't born in those exotic places, there's almost zero chances you can settle there. If I had enough money, I would NEETmax in some remote french pacific island nobody cares about. Local tribes would adopt me as their pet and sacrifice me to their pagan gods :feelsYall:
JFL based fellow french cel !

I'm also kinda trying to buy a house but I want to buy it cash (I hate banks and more generally the concept of debt). It's very rare to find cheap places in France, unless it's in some remote province as you said.

It's funny you're talking about dom toms because I'm currently living in one of those. Honestly the animals and tropical climate isn't a problem, you just have to live in cities or heights. The tropical way of life is lifefuel especially when it's winter in mainland France and you can cope drinking rum and cocktails on the beach. :feelsLSD:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBpC0lSYeeQ

The only problem is that we also have a rainy season which is basically now, while it's almost summer in Europe.:feelsrope:

Pacific island maXxing is based but beware. Overseer societies can be even worse than southern France in terms of caste system. You have the french state, but you also have parallel circles of power that are the real almighty local authorities. Basically, the further you go from mainland, the less the state is powerful in those places.

JFL based fellow french cel !

I'm also kinda trying to buy a house but I want to buy it cash (I hate banks and more generally the concept of debt). It's very rare to find cheap places in France, unless it's in some remote province as you said.
Yep bro I decided to settle in a rather lost countryside because I can't stand large cities. In the countryside you can find brand new goods with low prices. Sometimes you have all the good aspects without negative ones.

It's funny you're talking about dom toms because I'm currently living in one of those. Honestly the animals and tropical climate isn't a problem, you just have to live in cities or heights. The tropical way of life is lifefuel especially when it's winter in mainland France and you can cope drinking rum and cocktails on the beach. :feelsLSD:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBpC0lSYeeQ

Rum on the beach in winter hm ? Probably Carribean Islands so :feelzez:
Wanna hear Francky Vincent - Le Tourment d'Amour song and his amazing video clip :feelshaha:

I agree that life in tropical or dom-tom cities have a lot of the comfort available in France, plus the hot climate.

The only problem is that we also have a rainy season which is basically now, while it's almost summer in Europe.:feelsrope:
Well at least it rains, here we have drought and heatwaves every year :feelsbadman:. Last year we had +46°C near here, suffocating, hope it won't be that bad this year because I don't have an Air Conditioner already.

Pacific island maXxing is based but beware. Overseer societies can be even worse than southern France in terms of caste system. You have the french state, but you also have parallel circles of power that are the real almighty local authorities. Basically, the further you go from mainland, the less the state is powerful in those places.

Yeah i've heard their castes are very strong and they generally hate Whites, however when the United Nations asked those pacific islands if they wanted independence, those populations said "Hell no !" because they have a ton of money and advantages. The know the very low life conditions in neighbor Pacific Islands who have nothing to sell but tourism and fish. Some of these islands have developed other sources of income like hosting websites, tax heavens, and so on.

I'd like to settle in Papeete, this city seems so cool :feelzez:

Rum on the beach in winter hm ? Probably Carribean Islands so :feelzez:
Brutal dox pill :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Last year we had +46°C near here, suffocating, hope it won't be that bad this year because I don't have an Air Conditioner already.
I had the same impression of suffocating in cities such as Limoges. I've always lived near the sea (today more than ever lol), and it feels like the continental climate doesn't provide the renewal of air you naturally have in all coastal regions. I've only felt like that in cities in land.

46 is crazy temperature tbh ... I fear that some day we will get saharian climate right in the PACA region. :feelsrope:
Yeah i've heard their castes are very strong and they generally hate Whites, however when the United Nations asked those pacific islands if they wanted independence, those populations said "Hell no !" because they have a ton of money and advantages. The know the very low life conditions in neighbor Pacific Islands who have nothing to sell but tourism and fish. Some of these islands have developed other sources of income like hosting websites, tax heavens, and so on.
Not only non white tbh. Local tribe chiefs are actually cool and aren't a problem as long as you respect their way of life. The real problems in those places come from old powerful families of former white slave owners (who still get free money from the state ) or even late colonists who keep important power and do weird shit in secrecy. They are a literal local aristocracy who own most of the big stores, and are the actual reason some non white don't like white people in those places.

View: https://youtu.be/xzAa24zbybo

View: https://youtu.be/4N0OS2f4xVg?t=923

Brutal dox pill :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
I've seen all the episodes of Pirates of the Caribbean :feelzez:
I had the same impression of suffocating in cities such as Limoges. I've always lived near the sea (today more than ever lol), and it feels like the continental climate doesn't provide the renewal of air you naturally have in all coastal regions. I've only felt like that in cities in land.

46 is crazy temperature tbh ... I fear that some day we will get saharian climate right in the PACA region. :feelsrope:
That's right, near the sea you often have wind and fresh water to refresh the atmosphere, while inland you just get the heat. Around here the grass is all burnt all the summertime. Many forest fires too (not on a Californian scale however).

In PACA it's very hot and I could never live there because there are way too many people and way too many forest fires. Plus the houses and appartments prices are insane. But honestly the whole south of the country will soon because a desert due to climate change that is definitely not a myth.

Not only non white tbh. Local tribe chiefs are actually cool and aren't a problem as long as you respect their way of life. The real problems in those places come from old powerful families of former white slave owners (who still get free money from the state ) or even late colonists who keep important power and do weird shit in secrecy. They are a literal local aristocracy who own most of the big stores, and are the actual reason some non white don't like white people in those places.

View: https://youtu.be/xzAa24zbybo

View: https://youtu.be/4N0OS2f4xVg?t=923

Those islands societies seem very complex with a lot of political game. It's the same in French Guyana, where you still have Native American tribes in the jungle. Plus managing the peace with Brasil :feelzez: (who just wants to invade the region but doesn't because we indirectly pay Brasil to leave us alone :feelsYall: )

Never had a single cent of debt in my entire life.

Yes...let us prepare the debt sheet:

Credit Debt: $740
----------------------

Loan #1 - $1,219(Check N Go)

Loan #2 - $2,431.81(CashNetUSA)

Loan #3 - $2,500(Cash Central)

No debt whatsoever. 26 own a home and three cars :feelsautistic:

Know what the best part is??

When your :bluepill: boomer parents tell you to get a 2-3 MORE degrees to impress people and increase your job prospects! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Dunno why Americans like credit cards and being indebted so much. Just work and pay for what you can really earn, the only use I see for a credit card is when you want to buy something you can't pay rn with debit (for example a new console or PC) but once you get your wage next month you can cover that small debt. When I see in shows people that pay cars or expensive things they can't afford with credit cards I think how can they not be stressed :shock:

Surprised so many here don't have debt. I have medical bills up the wazoo and 2k in credit card debt from my gambling addiction.

Dunno why Americans like credit cards and being indebted so much. Just work and pay for what you can really earn

Indeed. Before my problem in mid-2020, I was quite well-off financially. I had several gift cards from my health insurance evaluation, $300 saved with more from disability, and no history of overdrafts or banking fees.

Surprised so many here don't have debt. I have medical bills up the wazoo and 2k in credit card debt from my gambling addiction.

(I'm on Medicaid)