Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you guys participating in the “It’s Ok To Be White” Campaign?

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Considering the considerable overlap of membership among this site and pol, are any whitecels going out tonight to take part in the IOTBW campaign?

I would if I had lower inhib. Even tho I’m not strictly speaking white.

Not going anywhere without cute lolis

IOTBW = It’s Okay To Be White.

/pol/ members post fliers in public leftist places with the words “ITS OK TO BE WHITE” written on them, media inevitably freaks out claiming it’s racist, white supremacist, Nazi, etc.. they did it Halloween 2017, 2018, and now 2019.

It’s the same thing as “Islam is right about women”, done by the same guys.

It's ok to be Slavic.

i would but i'm not american

It's okay to be white but it's not okay to deny the evilness of evil white people of evil.

I stopped giving a shit about politics after swallowing blackpill. Both sides are cucked and treat me like garbage.
It's too late for change anyway, society has to collapse and be reborn.

I stopped giving a shit about politics after swallowing blackpill. Both sides are cucked and treat me like garbage.
It’s worth is just for entertainment value alone. NPCs freaking out over nothing is always hilarious

No fucks given about cucked western politics. It's ok to be a sexpat

maybe cucked reddit posters will create a reddit agaisnt that for sure. They are too busy hating white ppl and straight virgin males.

I want to tape those signs to posts around my campus.

IOTBW = It’s Okay To Be White.

/pol/ members post fliers in public leftist places with the words “ITS OK TO BE WHITE” written on them, media inevitably freaks out claiming it’s racist, white supremacist, Nazi, etc.. they did it Halloween 2017, 2018, and now 2019.

It’s the same thing as “Islam is right about women”, done by the same guys.
Thats so nice tbh, the islam thing was pretty high iq.

I love that it pisses off soycucks and ITcunts but I don't really care all that much. Alt right was my last form of cope before blackpill.

I'm waiting until it's ok to say it's ok to be White.

I could care less since I’m not white in the eyes of liberals.

Considering the considerable overlap of membership among this site and pol, are any whitecels going out tonight to take part in the IOTBW campaign?

I'm not a cuckservative, so no. I'm also a currynigger

It's okay to be incel

im participating in its ok to er campaign

no because I dislike JBW abusers gtfo from my country

No, theres not much white hate in my country tbh. Low class brown people worship them tbh

Go to Offtopic cuck

I'm taking part in the it's ok to be curry campaign

It's okay to be curry.
It's okay to shit on the streets.
It's okay to ask bobs and vegene.
Thats so nice tbh, the islam thing was pretty high iq.

They should do something like

"IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE AND DEMANDING SHARIA LAW, BECAUSE ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN"

Incels Are Right About Women

My country is white and racist, I don't need to.

I'm on parole for a hate crime, so that'd be a hard "no".

I would probably just go to watch, but not participate

I would, but I am no americunt.

No, that'd be like arguing whether the sky is blue or not :feelsthink:

I haven't posted any, but I saw some of them posted on business doors on the lower gc and northern tweed area.

High IQ

I hate white people because they mog me

Inceldom Discussion

Every cunt here is white. So naw I cannae see it catching on. Do you no need to be surrounded by ethnics to feel threatened.

to a certain degree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back