Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you guys bad drivers?

Are you a bad driver?

• Yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I was driving to pick up some pizza and almost got into accident, my fault.

I'm too autistic to drive

Normalfaggots drive worse than me, always stopping in the middle of the street with the car to talk to other people or they are driving slow as fuck, they don't give signs too, they don't give a fuck in general. Probably because they can't stop using smartphones.

Last edited:
I have nothing to drive yet.

I avoided, at least twice, some crazy shit that was going to happen if not by good reflexes.

I'm okay, never crashed into anything.

Probably. I don't know how to drive.

i crash in winter 2k18 no more cars

No, i do not have a driving license yet. @LastGerman how about you? Did you get your license?

never gotten into accident thankfully but hardly ever drive in first place since i got nowhere to go

Why don’t you know how to drive?

I could blame my parents, my mom suggested that I ask my dad to teach me how to drive, and I could be like "Well why didn't anybody FORCE me to learn to drive???" But truth is I just was never bothered to take the initiative. I walked everywhere I needed to be.

I could blame my parents, my mom suggested that I ask my dad to teach me how to drive, and I could be like "Well why didn't anybody FORCE me to learn to drive???" But truth is I just was never bothered to take the initiative. I walked everywhere I needed to be.
Interesting. This trait is quite common here, which surprised me. This actually could’ve been me as my parents were quite reluctant, but I was very adamant about learning. I wanted to get away from family.

I believe I'm a pretty good driver ngl, and I enjoy driving, one of my favourite copes

I dont even care

Im a reckless driver in gta 5

Not yet but I have done a lot. All theory lessons are done. Soonish practical driving lessons.
I wish you luck. If my sister who's a dumbass passed it, you definitely will manage to do it.

Driving is easy, just follow the fucking rules and don't be a retard

I wish you luck. If my sister who's a dumbass passed it, you definitely will manage to do it.

I will get it soonish and you too. We have to uncuck ourselves. No female should be able to destroy our penis via the driver licence pill.

I will get it soonish and you too. We have to uncuck ourselves. No female should be able to destroy our penis via the driver licence pill.
Exactly, i will not get cucked by foids in this regard for much longer.

I’m good at mario kart wii

I don't drive. I could learn, but I just don't have the drive to do it.

I always make sure to drive as good as possible so I don't get slammed with exorbitant fines by pigs or get my car searched and fucked up by pigs who claim they found .00000001g of weed