Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Freaked some normies out (feel kinda bad)

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★
Went for my evening walk, it’s around 9ish and I am screwing around climbing over this fence. this fence is next to the main walking path and behind the fence it’s weeds and bushes that lead into the woods.

I climb over the side into the weeds am staring at traffic thinking about this video

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mM7Ixpp7xC0&pp=ygUbSGFsZiBsaWZlIGJsdWUgc2hpZnQgYW1idXNo

I then see two guys walking down the main path and I slowly back into the bushes closer to the woods. They both stop and start talking to each and one calls out hello to me. I stand there not saying anything until one of them waves at me and I ended up waving back. They’re both chatting to each other about seeing me and I hear one comment if am on drugs.

I eventually go deeper into the woods and After waiting for a minute I walk out and climb over the fence only to see that they’re both gone (I think they ran away)

They were probably around my age I kinda regret not going up to them and talking to them

Also twenty minutes before I walked thru a small shopping area and startled some foids that were sitting down because I came up behind them

Also twenty minutes before I walked thru a small shopping area and startled some foids that were sitting down because I came up behind them
based ninjutsumaxxed stealthcel

I then see two guys walking down the main path and I slowly back into the bushes closer to the woods. They both stop and start talking to each and one calls out hello to me. I stand there not saying anything until one of them waves at me and I ended up waving back. They’re both chatting to each other about seeing me and I hear one comment if am on drugs.
meh, probably best not to talk to them if they're gossipping abt you like that jfl

climbing over fences can be fun, my old school had a broken fence somewhere on the outside and I could get in after-hours if I wanted to, or even after graduating. should have raped some schoolgirls, but in my defence the girls in that school were exceptionally ugly