Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why people tell me to get a driver's license

luciolencerr

luciolencerr

silly inkler
★★★
annoying AF. whats the point? i dont have a car and never intend to have one, as it would cost everything i have and even more to maintain it. if i were to have a license and a shitty used car, everything going well, i would end up being some retard that dies in a horrific accident and pictures of my body gets spread on gore sites.

car-crash-death.gif

I don't want to study for a stupid test

annoying AF. whats the point? i dont have a car and never intend to have one, as it would cost everything i have and even more to maintain it. if i were to have a license and a shitty used car, everything going well, i would end up being some retard that dies in a horrific accident and pictures of my body gets spread on gore sites.
its becuz they want to subtly mock you, i had the same thing happen to me before i got my license and was still rotmaxxed peeing in jugs

its becuz they want to subtly mock you
Wdym by mocking? I thought people were genuinely curious because I'm getting the same shit for not working. (LDARing at the moment).

same. normies always ask me this . its hard to explain to them it serves no purpose to me

tldr its just a normie thing to do and they wonder why ur not a sheep like them

same. normies always ask me this . its hard to explain to them it serves no purpose to me

tldr its just a normie thing to do and they wonder why ur not a sheep like them
did you really tldr two lines of text

Wdym by mocking? I thought people were genuinely curious because I'm getting the same shit for not working. (LDARing at the moment).
i mean as in they’re rubbing in your face how subhuman your skills in life are, neet and no license once you get out of school are death in the coffin lights out tier if you live outside of a big city

All the Uber jobs are taken by Curries so need to get license to get off Neet

Get a job. I had a car and a license when I was 15