Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you good at maths???

are you good at maths???

• yes bro

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • no man

Votes: 35 47.3%
  • 2+2=4-1=3 quick maths

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I'm Personally not that good at maths tbh.

I'm terrible tbh.

Suck at math, but did one great achievement by creating formula to calculate perfect waifu's age: m-(m-13)=w

Average at best

Nope, it always bored me to death in school so I never even tried to become better at it.

I'm bad at mental arithmetic, probably because I have a poor working memory. I have a basic understanding of math up to the 9th grade level, but anything beyond that is difficult for me to understand.

I've probably forgotten a lot since I've finished school, but I never had any trouble with it

no, I always cheated at school

Im ok, medium tbh. Not the best rhing to waste my time.

Average I think. Got B in my calculus

I won't be here if I was good at anything in life tbh.

Yes, I'm very high IQ and great at maths and other pursuits of the mind. But women just want guys who can beat their dad and brothers up.

E8C91834 D2E3 4AE3 A996 6A41C115802A

above average but not amazing at it

define "good". I scored in the 90th percentile on one of those standardized maths tests, but I've never solved a math equation of significance in my life, not that I've tried. I don't think I'm good, just better than most people if the test results are to be believed. I almost certainly couldn't become a maths professor (if that even exists jfl) or something like that

Best subject for me, I used to have a fascination with numbers

Very bad at it, low iq faggot tbh

one of the only subjects im good at. By good i mean above average.

I was a math major before joining the service. Despite this, I was not good at anything else.

Nah I suck at math, still doing computer science for some reason kek:ha..feels:

I am good at math, but it is boring as fuck.

I am good at calculating distance in Euro Truck Simulator.

I like the oney with chocolate more
Me too (I’ve never had it but I’d imagine that would be my favorite, I like chocolate. The strawberry one looks good though, and it’s also knajjd’s favorite. But here you go.

Me too (I’ve never had it but I’d imagine that would be my favorite, I like chocolate. The strawberry one looks good though, and it’s also knajjd’s favorite. But here you go.
View attachment 125867
are you turk bro?
And how do yu know so much about knajjd?

I am bad at it

I hate being a brainlet

16 people who are supposedly good at maths?That's weird

No no bro.

I took the retard test. They put me in retard class for maths. I kind of got angry about this because I know I'm bad at maths but come on u gonna put me in a class for tards?

I got pissed I took this shit retard test and got the highest grade from my school (for the retard-tier test not the actual maths test for normal people). I am 100% sure I could easily pass the normal test if I gave a shit. Because the retard test was laughably easy. JFL AT PEOPLE WHO FAILED THE RETARD TEST.

Maybe back in college, not now though...

are you turk bro?
And how do yu know so much about knajjd?
Unfortunately no, I love Turkey though.

I know a lot about him because I'm gay for him I talk to him a lot on Discord.

2+2=4-1=3 quick maths

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom

Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty good.
I've never had any trouble understanding any concepts.
Also I usually am interested in mathematical proofs

I'm somewhat good with math but I was shit when I was younger.

I'm good at raw maths, but when you have to memorize proofs and stuff would usually not learn well enough for exams

Im not good at anything. Except being alone