Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you good at maths???

are you good at maths???

• yes bro

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • no man

Votes: 35 47.3%
  • 2+2=4-1=3 quick maths

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
Not great but I’m decent; one of the few things I can brag about.
Reminds me how in college a stupid roastie pretended to be my friend and asked me for math help...turns our she was married. She made me believe I had a chance

horrible i spent hours every day in the smart lab in uni for precal and still nearly failed my first test (never finished semester)

2 + 2 = op is a faggot

I did ok in math. I could have got a minor in it in uni but I was just trying to get out asap so I never did.

Your skills in math can increase so much. I failed some courses in middle school and highschool, mostly out of disinterest. Now I study advanced mathematics in university. The change was all due to more interest. I got a D in highschool geometry, but got an A in Fourier Analysis in university.

Mathematical proof is what changed my mind about the subject. It actually requires a lot of creativity, and can be immensely satisfying to prove theorems.

My teachers say I'm a strong student now, but if you were have asked me if I thought this was the case a couple of years ago, I would probably brush it off as insane.

Last edited:
I don't like meth.

I'm low IQ in maths.