Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you giving money to the poor and homeless?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
Im getting approached more often nowadays by obviously poor, migrants, druggies.

Regardless of their race or gender I gave money (except if they are Drug addicts) beliving that eventually God does me something good...but nope so far its getting worse, and not just my own Situation I mean the beggars.

When im in the inner City theres SOOO many thugs and low lifes and now the main Shopping Mall closes, so even less rich people go there now.

Im kinda getting pissed off i need to save and invest myself actually...

I dont, but my Christcuck friend does. This weekend some poorcel approached me and my friend and begged us for 1.50€ or something for some food he ordered. I wouldnt give him aynthing, but my friend gave him 50 cent.

The best you can do in such situations is to tell them that you only have card

I would if I was rich but I'm broke as shit so I just ignore them

I dont, but my Christcuck friend does. This weekend some poorcel approached me and my friend and begged us for 1.50€ or something for some food he ordered. I wouldnt give him aynthing, but my friend gave him 50 cent.

Wow. Euro? How are Irish girls, my friend?

I always wonder if them kiosks at safeway will just give me my money back if I agree to give to "America's poor and hungry".

bro in my country that's a profession jfl you never know who's asking you they could be richer than you
i never give, except this one time i got hard pressed and didn't say no to this old lady and she started dropping fake tears on me i just wanted to get tf out the situation

I would if I was rich but I'm broke as shit so I just ignore them
JFL. I remember last Christmas, I gave some Roma decent change, and then he has the audacity to go; "Can you buy me food, please?"
Another Roma screamed at me because I gave her a fresh unsealed bottle of water. This was in the city.
No more helping these clowns. They legit can't even express gratitude. They immediately think how they're going to pull the next wad of cash into their palms.

Based. I don't give money to beggers either I am just as unlucky as them genetically-wise plus there are many of them who are sexhavers so I have no pity.

Only if they ask very nice or do something like play an instrument or so

Regardless of their race or gender I gave money (except if they are Drug addicts)

The Office Lol GIF

Homie, they're all druggies.

do something like play an instrument or so
Thats an exception since they actually do something for their money. And if i like what they play, then im willing to give them some schekels

Im getting approached more often nowadays by obviously poor, migrants, druggies.

Regardless of their race or gender I gave money (except if they are Drug addicts) beliving that eventually God does me something good...but nope so far its getting worse, and not just my own Situation I mean the beggars.

When im in the inner City theres SOOO many thugs and low lifes and now the main Shopping Mall closes, so even less rich people go there now.

mfw i give the homeless dude 10 bucks and he doesn’t immediately stand up and tell me this is a social experiment and hands me 1000 gorillion dollars for my generosity

Of course I do

i tried to do charity and give to people who need it but i never felt anything, just empty, so i stopped

i will never give money to people who come up to me on the street. nearly 0% chance its going towards "food" its always gonna be drugs or other shit thats keeping them a bum in the first place. if i have spare food maybe ill give it up but never money

No, I only donate to open source projects because they can also benefit everyone, especially the poor and some of the beggars are scammers and I cannot distinguish who is and who isn't.

lol fuck no

I am the poor and homeless nigger

No. Not after my brother gave a homeless guy KFC and the homeless guy threw the food across the street

No. They don’t deserve it because they ruin my yard by pissing and shitting in it. Doesn't help that they have screaming matches at 1 am

0CE3F34A 8052 4B1F BA02 2E89B3668EFC

I given them water and cigarettes but nothing more maybe 50p or so if I feel really rich

And I have a bag of weed laying there to give to a lucky crackheads but nobody has asked me for a joint for a while

I live in a small town where there are no homeless people so no but if a homeless person approached me I wouldn't give them anything and try to get away from them as quickly and discreetly as possible.

If a somewhat attractive clean homeless foid sucked my dick i`d give her 50c

No, If they went food so bad, they can steal it from shops like I do when I'm broke.
Most of them don't have security guards and if the staff catch you stealing, they can't do anything.
Besides, many homeless around town only want money so they can buy drugs.

Sometimes. I'm not exactly rich but i'm also an empathcel moralfag and i can't help myself

Lmao absolutely not. Society doesn't give me anything so why should I give anything back. Most of the beggars around where I am are illegals or Venezuelan "refugees" so I hope they all die in the street anyway

bro in my country that's a profession jfl you never know who's asking you they could be richer than you
i never give, except this one time i got hard pressed and didn't say no to this old lady and she started dropping fake tears on me i just wanted to get tf out the situation

No, I am the poor. I live off neetbuxx