Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you fat?

How fat are you

• Anorexic tier

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • thin but not anorexic

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Average (not fat but not in shape, not American average)

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • chubby (American average)

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Fat (but not Obese)

• Obese

• Large/Buff (no fat copers in this category you have to be jacked)

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Everyone acts like all incels are fat fucks but tbh I don't think this is the case. I want to do a poll to see what people generally weight here.

my bmi says 23.9 but im fat as fuck, bmi is a scam so obese foids would feel "avg"

I’ve gained weight in the past few months but I’m still fairly skinny.

Anorexic, my best score - almost three days without food at all.

I’m 30 lbs overweight

210 at 5'3'' (fatass tier). I remember when I got to 165 and thought I was fat now I would kill to be that weight again.
are you gonna work out or diet? Im planning to do it

are you gonna work out or diet? Im planning to do it
I did for awhile. I went from 210 to 175 but gained it all back. I'm losing again but I don't feel good about losing weight since I was supposed to be past that already.

I did for awhile. I went from 210 to 175 but gained it all back. I'm losing again but I don't feel good about losing weight since I was supposed to be past that already.
yes I have a shit metabolism. If i stop working out, Ill gain it back easily as well

About the same as my avatar

I'm in "morbidly obese" tier, prob like my avatar, maybe slightly bigger

A stone overweight. Working on improving but ice cream is too good.

Kinda chubby in the face and hips. Not much of a gut though. My body's fat storage system is similar to that of an average foid. It's over.

Surprisingly many fatties considering how fatcels are considered volcels

Surprisingly many fatties considering how fatcels are considered volcels
theres more thincels though.

also you can gain weight more when you know there is no hope.

Fatass here. My Height makes me look thinner though.

If you're not sub 15% body fat and have some muscle then you're volcel.

If you're not sub 15% body fat and have some muscle then you're volcel.
cope. I didn't get pussy when I gymcelled 5 times a week why would I waste my time gymcelling just to get ripped for nothing?

cope. I didn't get pussy when I gymcelled 5 times a week why would I waste my time gymcelling just to get ripped for nothing?
How long were you jacked? Did you do tinder and approaching during that time?

I'm pretty thin, used to be underweight but I put on some more weight after I started gym

I'm pretty thin, used to be underweight but I put on some more weight after I started gym
I miss the gym so much. Now I'm too fat to go back and I'm too embarrassed to go to my old gym since everyone knew me when I worked out all the time and was in shape. One of my old instructors even pointed out I got fat awhile ago when I went back :cryfeels:.

Thankfully not. I'm slim.

I miss the gym so much. Now I'm too fat to go back and I'm too embarrassed to go to my old gym since everyone knew me when I worked out all the time and was in shape. One of my old instructors even pointed out I got fat awhile ago when I went back :cryfeels:.
Fuck that cunt bro, you should go. Gym is pure lifefuel once you start making progress.

I'm lean so I'd say average tbh
I have an average frame

Fuck that cunt bro, you should go. Gym is pure lifefuel once you start making progress.
ngl I kind of deserved it since when I gymcelled I was kind of harsh with fatasses lol. Now that I'm fat they must think I'm a giga hypocrite

18% bodyfat gymcel, Idk if that's average or thin. I still have facial bloat because I'm a nigger

245 lbs at 5'9. Let myself go after years of inceldom. Working on losing weight though

245 lbs at 5'9. Let myself go after years of inceldom. Working on losing weight though
I hope you lose it. being a weight you don't want to be at is suicidefuel.

Shoulda made the votes public

I hope you lose it. being a weight you don't want to be at is suicidefuel.
Thanks boyo. It gave me bad sleep, making me even more tired everyday. People as a whole (not just foids) treat you worse too

People as a whole (not just foids) treat you worse too
extremely true. I've noticed I got treated way better when I was in shape vs now.

If I'm hunched over the bulge of my stomach is extremely noticeable. Although when I wear clothes I look relatively healthy. I can't stand my own reflection though, so many imperfections.

BMI: 20.5
It should be average, but by today's landwhale standards it's thin

Chubby due to ldar