Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you diabetic?

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
I consume pajeet diet which is high in carbs and has very high glycemic index. I'm afraid I'll develop diabetes in future, I'm not in the position to support myself either , i would hate to die on the street riddled with maggots as is the case with diabetics in this shithole country.

Stop eating shitty curry food

Fix your diet brocel. Lower the carbs, cut refined sugar entirely, go all in on the protein and fiber.

Im fat and both of my parents had diabetes. Thank God im not, never had problems with it or with cholesterol and other things.

curries need to stop eating phav bhaji 3 times a day, no wonder we're all overweight or skinny fat.

I consume pajeet diet which is high in carbs and has very high glycemic index. I'm afraid I'll develop diabetes in future, I'm not in the position to support myself either , i would hate to die on the street riddled with maggots as is the case with diabetics in this shithole country.
I am curry. I eat Meat and Fish regularly. I am athletic and fit. Me and my family have zero health issues. Our issues are mostly socio economic.

I'm borderline diabetic. My blood sugar is expetionally high. I fast to lower it.

I'm borderline diabetic. My blood sugar is expetionally high. I fast to lower it.
Good for you man, I've went 2 days without eating already, I'm thinking of pulling an entire week without eating just to make myself suffer.

I don't think ill develop diabetes in the near future since my mother had a shit diet while she was pregnant with me

i consume like a two liters of soda every 2-3 days

Diabetic One from overweight and shitty genes as my whole family passed this fucker onto me

Shitty dal chawal/roti and oily sabzi. All carbs no protein.
Had to search what all that is.
You should add meat or dairy at least.
Fruit and actual non-oily vegetables you like would also help.

Anorectal Anomaly