Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you concerned about aging?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For a few years now, I've been obsessed with age. My brain seems to remind me about how old I am at every step, everything that can be about my age, reminds me of it. Something absurd and unrelated like: look at that expensive car. Ohh, it's probably owned by some rich young dude. Damn, he might be younger than me and look how much he has done. Ohh, I'm so old and I've wasted my entire life.

I keep telling myself that I don't care about sex and love and what-not, and I actually kinda don't, I really hate women and I'm an antisocial autist. But god damn, why would I be so anxious about aging and losing my hair then? Deep down I must really, really care about this.

No tbh. I'm not afraid of aging nor death. I cannot affect it, so why bother with it?

Yes, brutal balding pill incoming

Well I'm youngcel at least I don't care about age right now,but idk in future

Not really tbh. I lost track of time at some point, even people that know me can't really tell tbh.

I can’t control it and it happens to everyone so don’t see the point in being worried about it tbh. Why fear the inevitable?

Oooooh yes, I am obsessed with aging too. I've had so little life experience that I can't relate to my peers at all, and younger people want nothing to do with me. I'm a middle-aged adolescent.

Remember in the first Rocky movie, where Rocky is 30, and he yells at Mick, "At least you had a prime!" That's how I feel. My peak was 15 years ago, and I didn't get to enjoy it in anyway.

Compounding the stress is that I lust after young girls; women my own age are old hags. And being an ugly old guy who lusts after young girls is not a good person to be.

Yes.. terrified. I need to get on HGH, get a hair transplant, and get rich ASAP.

Everyone will die tbh. I have enough problems to deal with, I can't possibly give a fuck about death tbh.

As long I keep my hair and not wrinkles, I'm good.

After I turned 20, I started thinking if I don't do something fast, I will regret it the rest of my life....
And I was right :feelsrope:

Time is the cruelest and there is no upside to aging.
After I turned 20, I started thinking if I don't do something fast, I will regret it the rest of my life....
What can an incel do though?

most of the members on this forum have no idea yet because you are under 25 but just wait weird shit will start happening with age.

Time is the cruelest and there is no upside to aging.

What can an incel do though?
I tried to answer that, but I couldn't.

You can't even make money. How would you? Study more? Grind more at shit jobs, hopping from job to job until you eventually grow enough in your career that you make good money? That could take decades, and by the end of it, your youth is long since over anyway!

The agepill took my virginty.

I am really scared about balding and having wrinkles
But what can you do about it?:feels::feels:

I wont let The age pill take me
Im roping before that
Forever young

I'm still pretty young (20) but time keeps flying and I'm gonna be an oldcel before I know it

Yea don't wanna age until I'm not able to do anything for myself.