Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you complete genetic trash

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Are you complete genetic trash or do you have some nice traits worth passing down to the next generation? For me, I think my hair color and nose are not complete garbage :feelshehe:

I’m bad at everything and have many bad traits but not truecel level

Yes I’m genetic trash only thing I can really be happy about is that I’m not a turbo Manlet at 5’11 but everything else is shit I have no confidence looking in the mirror or talking to people

Above average IQ is literally my only non-subhuman trait. I'm ugly, socially retarded, unathletic, etc.

no more trash than most foids who reproduce

Yes I’m genetic trash only thing I can really be happy about is that I’m not a turbo Manlet at 5’11 but everything else is shit I have no confidence looking in the mirror or talking to people
5’11 is a great height, almost 6 foot. I wish I was taller

Had a foid literally say “ewww” out loud while I walked into a super market :feelswhat: :feelsrope:

It is a miracle that I can even breathe properly with genetics as bad as mine

Yes. The good does not outweigh the bad.

Only "genetic trash" as foids see me, I would have easily reproduced and passed on my genes a decade ago. I'm not mentally retarded, not a psychopath, not a a paranoid schizophrenic, I don't have any inherited terminal diseases that I could pass on. My face and height alone don't make me objective genetic trash in any form when disabled Chad has his Becky social workers pretty much riding his dick. :feelsjuice:

yes. My entire maternal family is subhuman

I'm all shit except my eyes basically, but my gross eyebrows ruin them so its not really much

My main truecel trait is autism. Everything else is fine.

probably, most likely, very certain, possibly

Are you complete genetic trash or do you have some nice traits worth passing down to the next generation? For me, I think my hair color and nose are not complete garbage :feelshehe:
I have good eyes and height but all my other features are some of the worst genetic trash on this forum.

it’s the other way around for me. My paternal family all have prey, bulging eyes that look subhuman af
I have deep set eyes (which are my only positive trait). But generally my maternal family is subhuman not just because of looks but also because of mental and physical health

yes complete garbage

Physically, I'm either average or below average in traits. Height is below average, strength and face are average.

I am a genetic dead end. The only decent thing about me is that I'm not a manlet.

Annoying and I'm ugly, most niggas wanna punch me
I'm surprised the fucking doctor even touched me

53FD5BCA 7CC0 4C13 B1DE F476780DF2E7

Not genetic trash, I'd be fucking 100s of foids if mating was based on merit/something tangible and not your LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS

Mother is Finnic, so I have some European genes for blue eyes and blonde hair.

I'll get the rest in a moment.

athletic, my vertical is insane, I'm unlikely to bald. thats about it.

I have zero redeemable qualities, but I'm not a truecel in every single aspect.

0039-041.png

Working Memory

Working Memory​

This area assesses how well the subject recalls facts and objects. At lower levels, the non-verbal test involves asking the subject to find an object hidden under a cup, or block tapping in which the subject must repeat a sequence of tapping on blocks initiated by the examiner. The verbal test requires the subject to recall the last words of several sentences in a series.

In general, the tests measure the ability of people tested to listen and use language, asses the acquired knowledge of the subject and his ability to apply that knowledge in reasoning and problem-solving, his mastery of math concepts, understanding of spatial representations and ability to visualize them and his memory. The Stanford-Binet assessment is valuable in designing educational programs for special needs children but, but is an asset in working with people of all levels of functioning.

“I have a good pERsonality, so I guess that means I have good genetics despite the fact that I’m a manlet autistic ugly male”

-IncelTears level of thinking

I have no nice traits. Literally none. There is not a single thing about my body that I’m happy about.

i dont have a micropenis at least jfl

Fat, ugly, severe anxiety, OCD, and too dumb to do even basic jobs.

Even if I managed to get a gf I would never want to have a kid and pass on my subhuman genes.

literally that's me too. i'm a failure at everything.

I am the biggest genetic trash of my whole family.