Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you aware of the one of the most sinister plots of the 20th century?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
The Kalergi plan. The ultimate Zionist plot to brownwash Europe and destroy the White tribes and people in order to create a global mutt slave race, devoid of culture, identity, roots, and foundation.

A booklet to serve as primer:

We are currently in the mid-late stages of the plan. Another 30 or so years, when the population of European natives continues to decline, thanks to feminism, captalism and hyper-individualism, and the utter destruction of the nuclear family, which promotes the brainwashed women to be childless and focus on careers, Europe will be fully under the thumb of the Zionist globalists.

Zen, you vill all be eating ze bugz.

30 years?
I'd be back to dust by then

Is there a Solution?

Yes, and a final one at that. :feelsEhh:

30 years?
I'd be back to dust by then
Zen ze bugz vill be eating you!

Is there a Solution?

Yes, and a final one at that. :feelsEhh:
iu

I honestly don't get it. You once told me White Nationalism is retarded. At the same time, however, you are aware of the Kalergi Plan to wipe out the White race which the Jews are determined to put in practice. Do you oppose it? I do, but in order to stand up against it, we need to unite under a common flag. We are kin. We are Europeans. Why do you think White Nationalism is retarded? It's the only way. @based_meme

I will rope by then anyway. White people today are too weak and too brainwashed to protect themselves.

Eww a racist conspiracy theorist. Ignored

I honestly don't get it. You once told me White Nationalism is retarded. At the same time, however, you are aware of the Kalergi Plan to wipe out the White race which the Jews are determined to put in practice. Do you oppose it? I do, but in order to stand up against it, we need to unite under a common flag. We are kin. We are Europeans. Why do you think White Nationalism is retarded? It's the only way. @based_meme
No, I told you once that White supremacy is retarded. White Nationalism, however, does remain to be a poor concept with a weak foundation.

Of course, I oppose the Kalergi plan. What kind of question is that?

It's noble and sensible to strengthen your own people, culture and nation (only if that nation represents your people and not the interests of outside groups). Doesn't matter of you're English, French, German, Italian, Czech, Scandinavian, Slavic, or anything else. Whatever you are, you should strive to protect your ethnic and historic heritage and legacy.

The Orientals do so, the Latinos do so, the Arabs, Persians, and Central and South Asians do so. Even the Africans do so all over the continent. Everyone protects their own ethnicity, culture, and identity. Everyone except Europeans. Of course, the Zionist media portrays this defence of your own heritage as evil and racist, and the masses accept this narrative and allow themselves to be destroyed.

In order to make people take action, you must first weaken the programming that has a hold on them by gradually making them aware of the reality surrounding them. The "White people" are currently under a mass hypnosis and in a stupor.

The Kalergi plan. The ultimate Zionist plot to brownwash Europe and destroy the White tribes and people in order to create a global mutt slave race, devoid of culture, identity, roots, and foundation.

We are currently in the mid-late stages of the plan. Another 30 or so years, when the population of European natives continues to decline, thanks to feminism, captalism and hyper-individualism, and the utter destruction of the nuclear family, which promotes the brainwashed women to be childless and focus on careers, Europe will be fully under the thumb of the Zionist globalists.

I agree 100 percent with you.

No, I told you once that White supremacy is retarded. White Nationalism, however, does remain to be a poor concept with a weak foundation.

Of course, I oppose the Kalergi plan. What kind of question is that?

It's noble and sensible to strengthen your own people, culture and nation (only if that nation represents your people and not the interests of outside groups). Doesn't matter of you're English, French, German, Italian, Czech, Scandinavian, Slavic, or anything else. Whatever you are, you should strive to protect your ethnic and historic heritage and legacy.

The Orientals do so, the Latinos do so, the Arabs, Persians, and Central and South Asians do so. Even the Africans do so all over the continent. Everyone protects their own ethnicity, culture, and identity. Everyone except Europeans. Of course, the Zionist media portrays this defence of your own heritage as evil and racist, and the masses accept this narrative and allow themselves to be destroyed.

In order to make people take action, you must first weaken the programming that has a hold on them by gradually making them aware of the reality surrounding them. The "White people" are currently under a mass hypnosis and in a stupor.
Alright. Good enough. :yes::feelsokman:

I agree 100 percent with you.
I don't need your agreement, brother. I need you to help people wake up to reality.

I don't need your agreement, brother. I need you to help people wake up to reality.
There is nothing to be done about it.It's over.we are too small to change anything.You can change something in soyciety only if you have an important position and if you are rich .

All part of the co-ordinated efforts of globalist forces led by the World Economic Forum, which I have discussed many times myself.

How do you define “white” in White Nationalism? Who is considered white and who isn’t?
That's one of the reasons why it's weak. Your average gun-toting, bible-thumping, confederate flag-bearing good old fashioned American southerner probably can't tell you what his European roots are. To them "White" is it's own nebulous category. Your average man from Spain is White as well, but the American probably will hear him speak and think his $2/hour gardener ran off on him again.

@IncelusRex put me on his ignore list. What a sissy.

I didn’t
Why wouldI?
Weird. I can't see any of your comments in this thread except for this one. I assumed you put me on the ignore list because only based_meme could reply to you. My bad.

Weird. I can't see any of your comments in this thread except for this one. I assumed you put me on the ignore list because only based_meme could reply to you. My bad.
I deleted the post, i think that’s why you can’t see it

I deleted the post, i think that’s why you can’t see it
Yeah, that's about it. If you still feel curious about the definition of White, Europeans and their descendants. "But what about Whites who have some non-White admixture?" Depends on the admixture. A tiny percentage of Semitic blood (Jewish/Arab) is acceptable because Semites are Caucasians, whereas Negroid/Aboriginal blood is not. Others may disagree, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back