Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Slavs are one of the most cucked races on earth

Deserved for being slavic

Men are expected to be stoic, quiet robots who bring money home and die in wars.

Women are sheltered and protected more than anywhere else. Women absolutely THRIVE in Russia, Poland etc... while the men drink themselves to death jfl.

For example the known Russian propagandist Simonyan. Why is that whore even given a platform? Yet she constantly comments on the war in TV like some fucking expert and saying how more Russian men should die lmao and the whole nation listens to her.

View attachment 748153

Also don't forget Ukraine, hundreds of thousands of men are getting slaughtered while women are allowed to live like kings in Europe and ride the dick carousel.

I've seen hundreds of videos where women say shit like: "I'm so proud my son is going to war, Putin take my other son as well teehee" or "We are a patriotic family, if my son were cowards I would be ashamed etc"... they literally fucking ENJOY men dying in the grinder. Some of them literally post on VK the grave of their son and write "So proud of my son Teehee <3" with a big grin on their face.

And Slavs are retarded enough that they never question this. Women have a huge, huge power in Russia. Women and the government collaborate in enslaving all males lmao and doing whatever they want with them.

It never began for Slavcels.

View attachment 748169
This is the reason why the Russian army is unable to gain any war now.

Absolutely, and plenty of people on here think curries are more cucked

Curries are self-hating for good reason, whites on the other hand pathetically fell for Jewish brainwash
Nailed it, it’s honestly pathetic. In general white women have fallen for it much harder than white men and then act like high and mighty morality police. But even a lot of white men are just as cucked, it’s pathetic.

Likely. The Jewviet Union advanced foid rights greatly. Pretty sure they were rightly oppressed under the Russian Empire
Russian empire was based traditionalist patriachist

Latin Americans are similar, except that were far less stoic and suicide rate is a lot lower. But the male and female relationship is similar: men exist just to bring in money - thugmaxxing is acceptable. Women on the other hand can be traditional or progressive - either way, men are supposed to support her. In families, the daughter is the princess. Sons are put to work as early as possible. Men treat each other like shit but are cringey simps towards foids
I am Brazilian and can confirm all this is true.

Latin Americans are similar, except that were far less stoic and suicide rate is a lot lower. But the male and female relationship is similar: men exist just to bring in money - thugmaxxing is acceptable. Women on the other hand can be traditional or progressive - either way, men are supposed to support her. In families, the daughter is the princess. Sons are put to work as early as possible. Men treat each other like shit but are cringey simps towards foids
slav - latino bromance :chad: :chad: :chad:
Good. Fuck them racist ass toilet worshipping niggas. Slavic whores pay their BBC taxes.
Monke

Blacks can and do BBCmaxx in Croatia though

probably after, considering the clubs in kiev still advertise their coming events

It is only due to the influence of communist culture
i was gonna say that. when all that prog crap fades out for good, men will finally get their affection

Men are expected to be stoic, quiet robots who bring money home and die in wars.

Women are sheltered and protected more than anywhere else. Women absolutely THRIVE in Russia, Poland etc... while the men drink themselves to death jfl.

For example the known Russian propagandist Simonyan. Why is that whore even given a platform? Yet she constantly comments on the war in TV like some fucking expert and saying how more Russian men should die lmao and the whole nation listens to her.

View attachment 748153

Also don't forget Ukraine, hundreds of thousands of men are getting slaughtered while women are allowed to live like kings in Europe and ride the dick carousel.

I've seen hundreds of videos where women say shit like: "I'm so proud my son is going to war, Putin take my other son as well teehee" or "We are a patriotic family, if my son were cowards I would be ashamed etc"... they literally fucking ENJOY men dying in the grinder. Some of them literally post on VK the grave of their son and write "So proud of my son Teehee <3" with a big grin on their face.

And Slavs are retarded enough that they never question this. Women have a huge, huge power in Russia. Women and the government collaborate in enslaving all males lmao and doing whatever they want with them.

It never began for Slavcels.

View attachment 748169
Yeah the less rich parts of europe are still gynocentric af. Normie redpill cucks delude themselves into thinking they are trad or something.

You go die in a war = real man, you go serve in the army where they will bully you = real man, you rape your fellow inmate in prison = real man, you give away 2/3 of your stuff to your former wife and "your" kids = real man. They believe a "real" man will always get by, somehow. Spoiler no he won't, just get poisoned by low quality alcohol and die spewing his own guts. But men here truly belive in this shit, many of them have no self respect to fall for propaganda and yet they think they somehow deserve a better life being a great nation. Some even go to war to get killed so "their" family get benefits as a compensation. They are desperate, have no other meaning to their lives, only die in war in hopes of scrambling out of destitution. And when they do, their mothers and wives will start fighting for the money, This is the "russian world" they send you fight and die for.

True, Russian and Ukrainian women are the biggest, cheapest and nastiest whores on this planet.
Balkan foids as well (Serbian, Bosnian, Montenegrin women)

Estonia is richer than most Slavic countries but Lithuania and Latvia aren't that rich. Slovenia and Czechia are richer.
This is that foreigner who lived some time in Lithuania wrote about it. He is some spiritual or motivational writer from Anglophone country.
Anyway, be glad that you don't live in Lithuania.

"Lithuanian citizens are the rudest and most animalistic I have ever seen in Europe. They have no morals, no values and no manners. They are always staring at others, judging with their eyes of ignorance and their very small conscience, they are very rude, they are impolite wherever you go, and their customer service is horrible.
They never say sorry for anything and even offend you when you complain about their mistakes and lack of proper attitude. Besides, eating in Lithuania is a huge disaster. Food is often rotten, and commonly comes with either hair, stones or even glass, as I have found many times.
These people should be ashamed to be part of Europe and be removed from the European union. They waste money as I have never seen anywhere else and are very abusive in prices. Their prices are high, but their quality level is not even suitable for animals. They represent a waste on foreign investments.
Their youngest generation is also a disaster. Extremely ignorant, without any respect or education, they deserve to be unemployed and starve to death.
Nobody in their right mind should ever employ a Lithuanian, marry a Lithuanian or be friend with a Lithuanian. Lithuanians are always trying to use their friendships to take advantage of others, especially if such people are outsiders.
Lithuanian women are gold-diggers and extremely promiscuous, especially towards men of other cultures, as if their pride was built on the number of sex partners they can have from the widest variety of nations from around the globe, especially if such men are wealthy.
Nevertheless, Lithuanians are also extremely racist and ignorant about the planet they live in. They are selfish, sadistic and parasitic. Probably the same could be said about all Baltic countries, namely, Latvia, but for now, it is suffice to say this statement is an undoubted fact for the country in analysis.
If Latvian and Lithuanian sovereignty ever end within this generation due to major unemployment, massacres and civil wars, and the vast majority of its people perish, I would say Divine justice has been made on both nations".
You just described the Balkans as well. I was there for several months. It's hell on Earth.

You just described the Balkans as well. I was there for several months. It's hell on Earth.
Difference is that situation in Balkans was influenced badly by Yugoslav Wars ( 1991-2001 ) while there were no military conflicts in Baltics since WW2 and anti-Soviet partisans in 1940s and early 1950s.

Slavic countries are the only white countries that are somewhat intimidating to me. I highly doubt they are going to be muslim majorities in a hundred years like western europe is.

Slavic countries are the only white countries that are somewhat intimidating to me. I highly doubt they are going to be muslim majorities in a hundred years like western europe is.
Why intimidating?