Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you at least intelligent?

B

beauty

Greycel
Could you cope with being an ugly incel but intelligent?

I'm not a genius but i'm fairly intelligent, have good natural talents.

Zyros said:
I'm not a genius but i'm fairly intelligent, have good natural talents.

If I had been alive for hundreds of years I'm sure I would pick up some talents along the way too.

I guess I am, I'm an EE CS but fucked up and unemployed

I've always been really good at school, probably top 3% or so.

Yes. Hopefully it'll earn me status which might improve my attractiveness.

Framecel222 said:

Did you get into a good university?

No, I'm below average I'm sure, probably near 90 IQ serious especially how I struggled with school and piss easy jobs. 120 IQ is supposed to be the most attractive to women and you can be capable of doing pretty much any job a few points lower than that. It becomes a turn off if you're a 135+ IQ nerd though apparently, but if you look hot or are very rich then I doubt femoids would hold that against them!

Never got my IQ tested but I would assume I'm not intelligent only book smart.

There's more than enough incels that stupidly gloat about their IQ, like anyone cares.

lol no, do intelligent people visit forums like this on a daily basis ?

No. It took everything I had to graduate with a 3.17

Framecel222 said:

Top 3% but STILL CAN'T TELL HE'S BEING CONTROLLED BY WHITE WYMEN

I am the most intelligent man to ever walk upon the face of this depraved, god-forsaken Earth

No. if was i would have probably roped by now.

I have a good memory but that’s a bad thing. Intelligence? No, not really. Smartcels are the worst, they contribute to society for the most part and get fuck all for it.

I am not stupid but not intelligent enough to have any profit from that. I also hate studying so I barely finished high school and dropped my post-secondary shool because I was too lazy to study

Jockcel said:

Your avi of the currycel, just....

laugh.gif~c200

My iq is probably average,I have no real talents either,incel genes all over.

KyloRen said:
Yes. Hopefully it'll earn me status which might improve my attractiveness.

How will it get you status?

I am stupid af

beauty said:
How will it get you status?

Money and status. I'm going into a field which many dream of entering but only few do.

KyloRen said:
Money and status. I'm going into a field which many dream of entering but only few do.

What field?

I could maybe cope if I were an actual genius.
According to online IQ tests I'm between 134 and 145. Never did a real official test though.
Idk how accurate they are but my Stacy sis only had 85 on the same online test lol.

Anyone that has ever accomplished something great is always considered intelligent or high IQ without being tested.

I could solve differental equations from the womb

I am very dumb. I really hate this.

_incelinside said:
I could solve differental equations from the womb

ODE or PDE?

FeminismsCancer said:
I could maybe cope if I were an actual genius.
According to online IQ tests I'm between 134 and 145. Never did a real official test though.
Idk how accurate they are but my Stacy sis only had 85 on the same online test lol.

r/iamverysmart

yea, but im an extremely visual learner so that kinda cancels it out.

modus_coperandi said:
Did you get into a good university?

Above average but nothing particularly exclusive. However I received a full-ride scholarship. As a poorcel I couldn't ask for more.

nope. unfortunately im quite the opposite and i cannot even intelcope to try and justify being shit at everything else.

not too intelligent btu i work really hard in college

Yes, but it doesn't help you to escape inceldom and live a normal life

intelligent enough to be good on grades - yes
intelligent enough to make good money - no
and i'm fucked up.

Any incel who claims to be intelligent should go back to r/iamverysmart. Being dumb is part of what makes an incel an incel.

Nah. I was on probation in college but escaped somehow, but i'm not smart.

lanturn said:
Any incel who claims to be intelligent should go back to r/iamverysmart. Being dumb is part of what makes an incel an incel.
WTF you think girls like computer nerds or what?

FeminismsCancer said:

exactly. being good at math and computer things makes me even more unattractive to girls.
people hate what they don't understand.

cthulhucel said:
exactly. being good at math and computer things makes me even more unattractive to girls.
people hate what they don't understand.

It's to the point that if I ever succeeded at creating a software startup I'd brand myself as CEO or founder of XYZ but NEVER as Software Engineer, programmer, coder, developer or other nerd tag.

nope ugly af and stupid af. I have no talent.

FeminismsCancer said:

I'd rather be a computer nerd than bad at everything. If you're smart you can get a good job and buy yourself a gf.