Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have a question

• Thread starter common rejected
  • Start date
Could be anything, she could like him but isn't sexually attracted him, she's using him for something, she's getting dicked down on the side etc.

She is most likely just using him for resources while she is fucking chads on the side

Could be anything, she could like him but isn't sexually attracted him, she's using him for something, she's getting dicked down on the side etc.
This may be but I can't think of a reason why he can use it and the attraction thing could be true.

Could be any number of things idfk, what I do know is that large scale studies demonstrate such cases are the exception rather than the rule and ITfags are gonna meme on this thread.

Luck and randomness doesn't exist. Everything can be explained by logic and science if you look deep enough
Analyzing the only advantages of this guy is that he is intelligent white and is 5'9

At school there was a very pretty girl, everyone tried to pick her up, even the handsome, tall guys. She is very kind and one of the most intelligent in the class. She rejected almost everyone and stayed with a guy who was not very tall, a little reserved, and the truth is. ugly in general, they have been in a relationship for a year, it should be noted that he is not a millionaire, my question is why did she choose this ugly guy when she could choose the handsome ones or, in any case, someone normal.
shes whats called an outlier, the 0.001 percent

Could be any number of things idfk, what I do know is that large scale studies demonstrate such cases are the exception rather than the rule and ITfags are gonna meme on this thread.
It is very clear to me that these cases are 1 in 1 million.