Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you at least intelligent?

No I'm pretty much an idiot. I'm not completely incel looking exactly at least

No. Incels with high IQs can immerse themselves in set theory or some shit, it allows them to cope better. I can't.

FeminismsCancer said:
It's to the point that if I ever succeeded at creating a software startup I'd brand myself as CEO or founder of XYZ but NEVER as Software Engineer, programmer, coder, developer or other nerd tag.

lol i'm a programmer too. it exactly feels like this.
in addition, women think of us people as tools. last week a female colleague asked me to fix some computer issues for her. i just told her that her chad boyfriend can do that. i know she doesn't feel good to dispose a chad lol.

lanturn said:
I'd rather be a computer nerd than bad at everything. If you're smart you can get a good job and buy yourself a gf.

i buy myself hookers. gf is not something affordable to an average computer nerd.

lanturn said:
I'd rather be a computer nerd than bad at everything. If you're smart you can get a good job and buy yourself a gf.

My social skills are too fucked up to get a job.

Im retarded but i manage to get good grades.

My brain has shrunk from all the sleepless nights. I used to be a very bright kid, in elementary school, I was appointed sidekick teacher by the teacher and helped other kids with their homework.

maybe a little bit but not really

I think most here are 115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students).

I make sure to memorise everyone's username, posts, and threads. I sort things out and order things properly . I'm the database of incels.is ;).

Yeah, I'm intelligent. Doesn't mean I'll be successful though, since life always finds ways to fuck me over.

In addition to be below average in looks I'm also FUCKING RETARDED. I won't even be able to get a good enough job to beta bucks.