Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are you an incel? (Fun quiz!) (IT members get in here!)

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
Hello ITniggers, recently I’ve noticed some posts on your godforsaken forum wherein users inquire as to whether or not they are incels. “Incel” of course, meaning “involuntary/involuntarily celibate” unfortunately, it looks like those words might be too big for you guys, so you tend to just talk in circles without giving a straight answer, so, I put together this flowchart to help any users wondering as to whether or not they are a part of the mythical “incel gangs” shame free!

Enjoy!

IMG 6404

IT users are too retarded for this flowchart.

It's so simple. I guess most people are just retarded.

It should be intelligible to anyone 70 iq and up, but now that you mention it that may have been too high…

Hello ITniggers, recently I’ve noticed some posts on your godforsaken forum wherein users inquire as to whether or not they are incels. “Incel” of course, meaning “involuntary/involuntarily celibate” unfortunately, it looks like those words might be too big for you guys, so you tend to just talk in circles without giving a straight answer, so, I put together this flowchart to help any users wondering as to whether or not they are a part of the mythical “incel gangs” shame free!

Enjoy!

View attachment 1285562
IT is too low iq for even this chart.

IT is too low iq for even this chart.
After careful consideration, and hours of backbreaking labor in my evil incel mad scientist lab, I have crafted this revised flowchart which at least the top 20% of IT members should be capable of understanding.
IMG 6406

After careful consideration, and hours of backbreaking labor in my evil incel mad scientist lab, I have crafted this revised flowchart which at least the top 20% of IT members should be capable of understanding.View attachment 1285566
Not even 1% will understand, they are THAT STOOPID.

Why do you even want to talk about them? They're banal and occupy their free-time using this forum seeking provocative material to aggrandize themselves. IT is filled with strange nobodies who have nothing else to do but make fun of autistic, loner fringe-types.

Why do you even want to talk about them? They're banal and occupy their free-time using this forum seeking provocative material to aggrandize themselves. IT is filled with strange nobodies who have nothing else to do but make fun of autistic, loner fringe-types.
If I can make even one of them realize that they’re us, just crueler and less honest, I consider it a victory.

If I can make even one of them realize that they’re us, just crueler and less honest, I consider it a victory.
Keep fighting the battle soldier. Brave men like you stifle the last breaths of the spirit as it loses ground to pure strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back