Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you an ephebophile? (lawcuck test)

Are you m8?

• Total voters
What it means is that, are you attracted to sexually mature JBs (14-18)?

Yes. When I was fourteen, I was deeply attracted to a certain Caucasian girl with hazel eyes and long, brown-hair.

That's a good thing because we don't want homosexuals or low-IQ bad-vocab idiots

What would the term to "girls" be? Ephebophile is still used as a broad term nowadays, to refer to girls and boys, even if you are being strict about the worst itself.

Parthenophilia

That's an agenda pushed by the tranny lobby, don't buy into it
Are you a parthenophiliac? Hypocritical if you say no, every men is.

no no no i just want to have sex with legal girls :yes:

NOOOOOO, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HOW DARE YOU CREEPY VIRGINS DISRESPECT MY FAVORITE MAGIC NUMBER THAT SOME BORED LEGISLATOR IN MY SPECIFIC COUNTRY HAPPENED TO PULL OUT OF HIS ASS? IT'S A 17 YEAR AND 11 MONTH OLD CHILD, YOU MONSTERS.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Are you a parthenophiliac? Hypocritical if you say no, every men is.
I don't believe every man is, there are probably some legitimately homosexual men who are ephebophiles or pedophiles by choice rather than last resort, perhaps due to some kind of brain damage or fucked up biochemistry in the womb.

I am ALSO a parthenophile among many things, as a multi-faceted individual. Though I sometimes wonder if -philos suffix makes more sense than -eros.

I don't believe every man is, there are probably some legitimately homosexual men who are ephebophiles or pedophiles by choice rather than last resort, perhaps due to some kind of brain damage or fucked up biochemistry in the womb.

I am ALSO a parthenophile among many things, as a multi-faceted individual. Though I sometimes wonder if -philos suffix makes more sense than -eros.
Regardless of the linguistics and semantics topics, you are not a hypocrite if you admit that every men are attracted to teen girls including you, so it is alright

"phile", if the female is sexually mature and has a well structured body it doesn't matter she's 14, it seems retards use age as an indicator even
when the age doesn't represent her body development, and guess what cucks? Age doesn't ALWAYS indicates the level of intelligence, not something retarded cucks would even realize considering their stupidity.

Considering females only get worse by the age 16-20 (I don't remember exactly) it only makes sense to take a higher quality female than a
rotting one.

This is fucking retarded.
Old but (G)Old based af post from banned cel

Regardless of the linguistics and semantics topics, you are not a hypocrite if you admit that every men are attracted to teen girls including you, so it is alright
I am not admitting that.
I am, and I think the vast majority of men are, but there's no universal guarantee of it because brain damage can fuck up literally anything.

I am not admitting that.
I am, and I think the vast majority of men are, but there's no universal guarantee of it because brain damage can fuck up literally anything.
Every man like teen foids, brain damage has nothing to do with it because it is natural. I am saying teen foids, not kindergarten infants. Atleast you admit you are attracted to teen foids.

Every man like teen foids, brain damage has nothing to do with it because it is natural.
I'm not saying brain damage causes attraction to teen foids, rather the opposite : brain injury can cause a loss of healthy natural instincts. You could lose the ability to understand language, the ability to process taste or sight, the ability to do math, etc.

Losing your aesthetic appreciation of mid-pubescent girls (the healthy male ideal) could also happen as a result of a brain injury, just like a brain injury might somehow cause wires to get crossed and make you want to fuck fish-mouthes or man-asses.

I'm not saying brain damage causes attraction to teen foids, rather the opposite : brain injury can cause a loss of healthy natural instincts. You could lose the ability to understand language, the ability to process taste or sight, the ability to do math, etc.

Losing your aesthetic appreciation of mid-pubescent girls (the healthy male ideal) could also happen as a result of a brain injury, just like a brain injury might somehow cause wires to get crossed and make you want to fuck fish-mouthes or man-asses.
Yes, but i was talking about natural sexual desires, not any malfunction. Naturally, men like teen foids. Clarified and extended enough, the discussion is ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back