Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you an Antinatalist?

Are you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Almost, I don't like antinatalism, because most of them don't seem to be humanists and "lazy nihilists". You have to work multiple strategies to decrease human suffering. Saying to end humanity, because existence is so bad, while not fighting for a better existence ist just bs.
OMG what a cope. We have seen "bettering" of human existance for millenia and it did nothing but created more and more suffering. But of course, some random incel will make the world a better place JFL. We constantly fight to make A MOMENT of our life better and can't straighten our lives, this goes for 99% of humans. And you want them to do that plus make each other feel better. Good luck and don't forget about your daily doses of copium.

OMG what a cope. We have seen "bettering" of human existance for millenia and it did nothing but created more and more suffering. But of course, some random incel will make the world a better place JFL. We constantly fight to make A MOMENT of our life better and can't straighten our lives, this goes for 99% of humans. And you want them to do that plus make each other feel better. Good luck and don't forget about your daily doses of copium.
Certainly easier than convincing normies of your death cult.

Generally, no. People should reproduce but only under heavy restrictions.

Anti-nataliats are too selfish and self-centered to comprehend the thought of caring for another human. If you think life is so bad, kill yourself, but you won’t because you enjoy life.
Oh yeah, "risk getting mutilated and spending your entire life as a vegetable with severe pains all the time, DO IT FAGGOT OR ELSE YOU LOVE LIFE." Fuck you.
Certainly easier than convincing normies of your death cult.
LMFAO nice projection. The only death cult I see is from pro-lifers. They are keen on creating more and more children for them to ultimately... uhm... DIE. Antinatalism = end of death. Try again faggot. Nice deflection of reality as well. Speak some more generalized BS lala land pink glasses sentences, that will SURELY make the world better!

Last edited:
I'd have kids given the oppurtunity but I don't think it's morally good

@BududubNow

44f

What a retarded logic. Oh, pedo LGBTQWERTYUIOP feminism pushing leftards are breathing, this is why I don't accept breathing, it must be evil. Great conclusion. Just because some idiot took a piece of truth and twisted it for his own agenda, doesn't mean we should reject the truth. And actually bringing sentient beings to this world DOES create suffering, there is no doubt about it, but as I understand he meant suffering of animals probably and shit like this.
Next time write it without crying you polish rat. You've also made a strawman comparison to a point I never even supported, in fact I actually accept it but you're too autistic and retarded that you can't understand me.

Oh yeah, "risk getting mutilated and spending your entire life as a vegetable with severe pains all the time, DO IT FAGGOT OR ELSE YOU LOVE LIFE." Fuck you.
I’m sure you know as much as I do that jumping from a skyscraper/tall building will instantly kill you. But whatever, keep coping.

Last edited:
We can overcome this type of urge.
Humans are animals and have physiological needs, but doesn't necessarily need to breed when having sexual intercourse.

:forcedsmile::lul:

Why christians get butthurt when someone claims to be an atheist then?
Your ego = God
Thats why.
Bc atheism is wrong. I dont force anyone

No, not really. I don't see the problem with people reproducing if they have good genes and earn a sufficiently large income. It all depends if the parents are capable of giving the child a decent life.
Pretty much this. I think only High IQ, Rich,In Shape and Good Looking people with no crippling mental illnesses should reproduce. Everyone else shouldn't.

Next time write it without crying you polish rat. You've also made a strawman comparison to a point I never even supported, in fact I actually accept it but you're too autistic and retarded that you can't understand me.
Great counter arguments. Gave up SO FAST that you literally went apeshit and ad personam only in the first response? Holy shit, this is a record. Also I see I am living in your head 24/7 rent free, because I literally don't know WHO you are, yet you know a lot about me. Either way, for this ultimate retardation you ensured yourself a spot in THE LIST.

I’m sure you know as much as I do that jumping from a skyscraper/tall building will instantly kill you. But whatever, keep coping.
Oh, life is so wonderful, that because it was so bad I have to make myself be scared shitless of going up an elevator of a skyscrapper and throwing myself down to end it and then massively suffer from the impact. This in turn produces massive sffering in one's life. This really proves antinatalism, the belief that it's not worth making miserable lives is wrong because reasons. Again, antinatalism = no death, life = 100% death. Antinatalism is not about death, it's about lack of suffering. The fact that I am presented with two shitty outcomes - being scared shitless and being hurt by suicide OR living miserable life full of sadness and misery - actually proves how despicable creating life is. Only being alive makes me have to choose between the two, NOT not being alive. I'd take a suicide pill/go for assisted suicide in a nanosecond if it was presented to me.

Honestly, if you have to stoop so low to knowingly push someone to a wall with your """"""""logic"""""""" of "either kill youself or admit your life is great", it really proves how you have absolutely NO counter arguments for what is presented by antinatalists. Some antinatalists also believe for example in eternal soul and don't want to kill themselves because of their faith (not me though). Breeders and normoids are really disgusting trash.

Last edited:
Great counter arguments. Gave up SO FAST that you literally went apeshit and ad personam only in the first response? Holy shit, this is a record.
:lul:
Good grief, you're really retarded aren't you? I never conceded you utter moron. I accept that bringing in sentient beings brings suffering, I NEVER denied this, I don't even know where you got this since bringing up Nietzsche should have been a dead giveaway. My problem with antinatalists is their cowardice towards suffering.
Holy shit, this is a record. Also I see I am living in your head 24/7 rent free, because I literally don't know WHO you are, yet you know a lot about me.
I've been lurking on this forum for many years, I know pieces of information from different members, you're not special.
Either way, for this ultimate retardation you ensured yourself a spot in THE LIST.
I hope it's the ignores list because you're ass is landing on mine.

Oh, life is so wonderful, that because it was so bad I have to make myself be scared shitless of going up an elevator of a skyscrapper and throwing myself down to end it. This really proves antinatalism, the belief that it's not worth making miserable lives is wrong because reasons. Again, antinatalism = no death, life = 100% death. Antinatalism is not about death, it's about lack of suffering. The fact that I am presented with two shitty outcomes - being scared shitless and being hurt by suicide OR living miserable life full of sadness and misery - actually proves how despicable creating life is. Only being alive makes me have to choose between the two, NOT not being alive. I'd take a suicide pill/go for assisted suicide in a nanosecond if it was presented to me.

Honestly, if you have to stoop so low to knowingly push someone to a wall with your """"""""logic"""""""" of "either kill youself or admit your life is great", it really proves how you have absolutely NO counter arguments for what is presented by antinatalists.
You still want to kill yourself, and you admitted that life is suffering. So why live? If you hate kids or you feel that you’re too immature/inadequate to raise them, just say it. There are tons of people out there that are living heavenly lives, and you know this.

You still want to kill yourself, and you admitted that life is suffering. So why live?
Are you really this dense, or pretending because you don't know how to respond? I don't have to PROVE to you ANYTHING, that my life is miserable and I'd rather never exist, by doing anything. You literally don't get the sense behind antinatalism. It's based 100% on will to NOT produce misery, pain, death and suffering. Suicide PRODUCES misery, pain, suffering and death, however death at least in turn makes one not exist anymore and thus - no suffering. But it'll still always be a suffering. That's why antinatalists most of the time are not pro-abortion. We are anti-suffering. Just because for now living as a NEET who just """"""lives""""""" day by day is easier than thinking of how I could kill myself (there aren't any skyscrappers from which I could jump off in the area of 100+ km away from me which in times of depression and covid restrictions in traveling cause problems), actually pushing myself to do it, and going through the paint of it, doesn't mean that particular life is not a horrible misery. I constantly read about how to hang myself, am planning to visit a shooting range to see if I can kill myself there and make threads asking about it here, so yes, I am planning to do it. Just because I am still alive doesn't mean my argument doesn't have power. AGAIN and for the last time - if I was presented with assisted suicide I would do it right now, no thinking about it. If you respond with the same "So why still alive hurr durr" I'll be blocking you because I don't need annoying retarded dipshits in my life. Also listen to this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_fkB6I4_s

Are you really this dense, or pretending because you don't know how to respond? I don't have to PROVE to you ANYTHING, that my life is miserable and I'd rather never exist, by doing anything. You literally don't get the sense behind antinatalism. It's based 100% on will to NOT produce misery, pain, death and suffering. Suicide PRODUCES misery, pain, suffering and death, however death at least in turn makes one not exist anymore and thus - no suffering. But it'll still always be a suffering. That's why antinatalists most of the time are not pro-abortion. We are anti-suffering. Just because for now living as a NEET who just """"""lives""""""" day by day is easier than thinking of how I could kill myself (there aren't any skyscrappers from which I could jump off in the area of 100+ km away from me which in times of depression and covid restrictions in traveling cause problems), actually pushing myself to do it, and going through the paint of it, doesn't mean that particular life is not a horrible misery. I constantly read about how to hang myself, am planning to visit a shooting range to see if I can kill myself there and make threads asking about it here, so yes, I am planning to do it. Just because I am still alive doesn't mean my argument doesn't have power. AGAIN and for the last time - if I was presented with assisted suicide I would do it right now, no thinking about it. If you respond with the same "So why still alive hurr durr" I'll be blocking you because I don't need annoying retarded dipshits in my life. Also listen to this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_fkB6I4_s

Lmfao, this nigga went to YouTube to look for a counter argument. If life is suffering THEN KILL YOURSELF. No need for shitty essays and mental gymnastics.

Lmfao, this nigga went to YouTube to look for a counter argument. If life is suffering THEN KILL YOURSELF. No need for shitty essays and mental gymnastics.
Yep. Literally 0 IQ. Normie brain trash. Nothing of value here.

Yep. Literally 0 IQ. Normie brain trash. Nothing of value here.
Whatever you say. Just know that after 2 essay replies, you still failed to give a genuine answer to my question. Maybe it’s because your just too high IQ for this subhuman forum (according to your signature).:feelskek:

only for subhumans and also the very poor

If there is any sort of planet wide emergency that impacts food supplies then billions of people will starve and it could very put all of humanity in jeopardy.
Good. Most "Humans" don't deserve the oxygen they breath let alone a full stomach.
Oh, life is so wonderful, that because it was so bad I have to make myself be scared shitless of going up an elevator of a skyscrapper and throwing myself down to end it and then massively suffer from the impact. This in turn produces massive sffering in one's life. This really proves antinatalism, the belief that it's not worth making miserable lives is wrong because reasons. Again, antinatalism = no death, life = 100% death. Antinatalism is not about death, it's about lack of suffering. The fact that I am presented with two shitty outcomes - being scared shitless and being hurt by suicide OR living miserable life full of sadness and misery - actually proves how despicable creating life is. Only being alive makes me have to choose between the two, NOT not being alive. I'd take a suicide pill/go for assisted suicide in a nanosecond if it was presented to me.

Honestly, if you have to stoop so low to knowingly push someone to a wall with your """"""""logic"""""""" of "either kill youself or admit your life is great", it really proves how you have absolutely NO counter arguments for what is presented by antinatalists. Some antinatalists also believe for example in eternal soul and don't want to kill themselves because of their faith (not me though). Breeders and normoids are really disgusting trash.

Read every word. But my view is different to yours. I'm pro suffering. :feelsLSD:

Good. Most "Humans" don't deserve the oxygen they breath let alone a full stomach.

Read every word. But my view is different to yours. I'm pro suffering. :feelsLSD:

d1isml-640c7254-f13f-4718-a6f7-c52e740665af.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hilarious. :feelsokman:

But there is still things I hope to achieve of the apocalyptic variety. :feelsgah:

I have my reasons. There is only so much one can take before they see the true nature of Man is to destroy. I have suffered mightily on this planet, at the hands of its other denizens and residents. My view of myself is that I am a mirror, everything I get goes right back or it should be like that. I just managed to hold onto it for as long as possible so now if I ever let it out, which I will not do for just any occasion and to attack anyone physically would to me, even though I hate everyone equally and viciously, would be a misstep. Almost like a mistake in etiquette. It would merely be fleeting and you would hunger for more to consume, much like a vampire you will never be sated. There are so many more intricate and intelligent ways of creating suffering and I don't even need to lift a finger in hatred to a dirt spawn. In a sense Humanity suffers because it makes the suffering itself. At least I'm not lying to myself and believing in my own or anyone else's feelings or interests. You are born. You die. I think by the time you first take in oxygen you are already a walking corpse. Every second from then is another second of decay.

I'm anti creating burdens for myself, I'm alright with other people having children

If people want to go out of their way and create huge financial and social obligations for themselves that last decades, they can go right ahead lol

Cucked. Justgetoutbredandtakenover theory.

Never wanted kids personally. Just wanted a foid to fuck and stuff, no desire to raise a brat.

Guess it's one of the few perks of being inkwell. No danger of it happening. :feelstrash:

Never wanted kids personally. Just wanted a foid to fuck and stuff, no desire to raise a brat.

Guess it's one of the few perks of being inkwell. No danger of it happening. :feelstrash:

Short, poor, ugly, mentally ill and with genetic diseases should not be allowed to have kids, healthy middle-class should have 1 kid and rich people 2 max.
No, not really. I don't see the problem with people reproducing if they have good genes and earn a sufficiently large income. It all depends if the parents are capable of giving the child a decent life.
eugenics > Antinatalist more realistic

You shouldn't reproduce if you're under 6ft
I wouldn't reproduce evan if i was 7ft.
Almost, I don't like antinatalism, because most of them don't seem to be humanists and "lazy nihilists". You have to work multiple strategies to decrease human suffering. Saying to end humanity, because existence is so bad, while not fighting for a better existence ist just bs.
You are born to die..
The moment that you came in this world you are bound to degeneration and loss of function in the organs or tissues and that means suffering and you can't change that buddy boyo.

Last edited:
You must be very fucked up in the head if you want to have children as an incel. This world is too bad for anyone to be born in it. Tho antinatalism is cope tbh it will accomplish nothing in the long run, people are gonna breed regardless.

I tink ur conflating pro-mortalism with antinatalism.

Idk what that is

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My opposition is made up of literal cucks.

Absolutely, existence would be much more peaceful and harmonic without life.