Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis is not cope. NAWALT.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I still cannot get her out of my mind. I haven't seen her in years. I just ask that she reply to my letters. I am going to mail her a homemade gift.

Copexodius Maximus

It is, she would probably only accept chad, everyone who had a oneinitis found that out the hard way

she's probably getting pounded by chad rn

Stop wasting your money
Only she sees one chad in her life its over, she would only want men like him and no one else

Last edited:
I still cannot get her out of my mind. I haven't seen her in years. I just ask that she reply to my letters. I am going to mail her a homemade gift.
Be true to yourself.

Better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all

Hope it's something nice in the gift (pic related avi for what I mean)

Stopitgetsomehelp

Mail letters? What century do you think it is?

having oneitis is indication of low T

Mabey I should make her an extremely large, high-quality, detailed, carved wooden model sailing ship.

cucking cucker of cuckness

at least you should realize that you are the one giving so much value and meaning to this girl...
for every other men she's just a hole, nothing more.

cope. I had oneitis for almost 3 years but during that time I still recognized that there's nothing actually special about her and that my mind was just being irrational. it was more like a chronic obsession tbh
Mabey I should make her an extremely large, high-quality, detailed, carved wooden model sailing ship.
are you autistic

JFL at a cumdump living in your head rent free OP.

I think you should return to IT.

You gotta stop this man, seriously. While you think about her constantly in a good way, she barely thinks of you, and when she does so, the first adjective that comes on her mind is "mild nuisance". Please have some honor and stop with this nonsense.

You will regret every kind of action or gift you spent time on trying to impress her when she treats you worse than before and puts you down if you ever get the chance to reconnect with her.

She doesn't deserve your effort. Don't give her anything that still shows she is on your mind. Cut contact permanently.

Oh I’ll send her some mail alright

This just might be a troll LARP tbh

You underestimate the effect of the blue pill.

But yeah, it could easily be a larp.

mailing them is just weird jfl

she probably has taken creampies ,had cum all over her body and in her mouth. nigga if you were attractive she would have been sucking your dick.