Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you actually diagnosed with autism?

Are you actually diagnosed with autism by a medical professional?

• Yes

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Every "mentalcel" here is, of course, a self-diagnosed aspie.
"Bro I'm actually average it's just that I have this brain disease which makes everyone laugh at me instantly because the disease makes me act weird"
Keep telling yourself that, coper

is low IQ=autism? If yes then I'm autistic.

I have self diagnosed aspergers, therefore I can't get laid, even though I have a 9/10 face.

I was diagnosed by medical doctors when I was between age 2 and 5

I'm not autistic

I blame acne scarring for my inceldom

my parents don't believe in medicine/science that much I havent been to a doctors besides the time I was birthed there as a baby but its ok cuz mental illness is a social construct and its just called being ugly. Autism and aspergers aren't fucking real. Made up jew words.

I don't have necessarily Asperger's but i have a paper where it says i'm in the autism spectrum.

Not really but i wish i was

Autism is not the purpose of your inceldom. Your ugly face is. Stop coping.

no and most incels arent, autism is just a cope used to not realize the importance of looks

Where r the mentalcels ur talking about

I was when I was like 7 years old, got the tism and my life has been hell and I want to kms but I refuse to do so in hope of a beta uprising

I’m actually NT (not on the autism spectre) and it does not help at all, I’m too high inhib because of my looks and exactly this makes me a mentalcel

ive been diagnosed with aspergers, inattentive ADD and anhedonia

Where r the mentalcels ur talking about
@GoffSystemQB
@Personalityinkwell
@Ropemaxx
Etc.
Idk if they're autistic, but they support NT theory.

I'm not autist

@GoffSystemQB
@Personalityinkwell
@Ropemaxx
Etc.
None, I'm not. I'm just keeping it real. I doubt any of those guys are autistic either.

I don't have a social circle or anything though and am basically just basement dwelling while I finish out College.

@ScornedStoic
@Cybersex is our hope
@Robtical

Are autistic though.

Last edited:
Autism is not the purpose of your inceldom. Your ugly face is. Stop coping.
no shit nigga. if you're too ugly it doesn't even matter if you have schizophrenia, because no girl will even get to know you well enough to even know that you have it. mentalceldom is reserved for people that are at least a 4-5 in looks

Every "mentalcel" here is, of course, a self-diagnosed aspie.
"Bro I'm actually average it's just that I have this brain disease which makes everyone laugh at me instantly because the disease makes me act weird"
Keep telling yourself that, coper
Does a IEP throughout all my grade school years FOR Autism count?

@GoffSystemQB
@Personalityinkwell
@Ropemaxx
Etc.
my problem with NT theory is people blame "social awkwardness".

I think actual autism, as in different brain structure, matters, but being "weird" and using it as an excuse is BS. The better looking you are, the less your "weirdness" matters

It says on my medical records that I'm autistic and bipolar. I don't bring it up in most contexts though tbh because I don't think it's that significant unless you're literally special ed, and either way I don't consider myself a "mentalcel" at all

my dad never actually got a professional diagnosis but he has all the common traits of autism. in terms of his actual life, as a kid he was always a social outcast and did nothing but study math and play with puzzles all day, even won some awards for his math skills and puzzle designs later in life. he was almost completely non functional in to his 20s when it comes to basic self-sufficieny skills, like cooking or using a washing machine and he had never been on a date but it's not that he was just lazy or dumb. he's insanely good at juggling and programming though and is legit extremely high IQ

Last edited:
no shit nigga. if you're too ugly it doesn't even matter if you have schizophrenia, because no girl will even get to know you well enough to even know that you have it. mentalceldom is reserved for people that are at least a 4-5 in looks
I would say 6-7 in looks, 4-5 is a typical incel, I consider myself 4/10 at very very best

my problem with NT theory is people blame "social awkwardness".

I think actual autism, as in different brain structure, matters, but being "weird" and using it as an excuse is BS. The better looking you are, the less your "weirdness" matters
Those who are ugly can have autistic traits accrued from trauma and years of being ugly but they can shed it (and I mean actual things like not being able to make eye contact).

People with a different brain structure will always struggle with it no matter what.

An autistic chad who is high functioning but socially awkward and has obscure interests will be described by women as quirky and exciting. The exact same archetype except sub8 will be described by women as a neckbeard. Women will always find ways to excuse chads for non-traditional social behavior or even straight up anti-social behavior like narcissism or psychopathy.

I think many people here are self-diagnosed and don't actually have autism. As for me, I don't have any mental "illnesses", I can communicate normally and have a decent verbal IQ. I am just fucking ugly.
Same shit, brother.

I was diagnosed by medical doctors when I was between age 2 and 5

Can doctors really detect autism at ages where any kid can barely say basic sentences?

None, I'm not. I'm just keeping it real. I doubt any of those guys are autistic either.

I don't have a social circle or anything though and am basically just basement dwelling while I finish out College.

@ScornedStoic
@Cybersex is our hope
@Robtical

Are autistic though.
I am. I am diagnosed and my lack of social awareness gets worse by the year.
Those who deny the NTpill are fucking NTcels who can't understand how it really is to be assburger

Nope.
But I never got tested.

My teachers wanted to get me tested when I was young but my parents refused so no autism diagnosis.

Multiple diagnoses throughout the years

Not officially, i would like to, to get higher neetbuxx but the same time it would be like a proof written in black and white that i'm not and never will be normal. I know that once diagnosed i'll rope.

A psychologist with over two decades experience confirmed I have Asperger's.

Can doctors really detect autism at ages where any kid can barely say basic sentences?
There are many signs of ASD that can show up even before you speak. Like eye contact, learning to walk and behavior for example.

No, but I'm pretty sure I have aspies because I know I for sure am not NT. And although I'm a mentalcel, I know I'm ugly.