Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a slob? (mostly none-autismcel)

HangEmAll

HangEmAll

Hatefilled dreamer
-
It seems to me many who call themselves incels are slobs. I'm not sure how true this is.
But if you are honest with yourself have you done everything to make yourself at least not look unattractive?

I mean cause obviously you have to have something to offer in a relationship, if not in the least you have to
not be ugly and a complete slob, since that would be a double negative.

So things that I mean that obviously makes you less attractive is:

1. Not having a job or not studying if you are grown up
2. Not taking responsabbility for anything
3. Having old clothes and no style
4. Being out of shape
5. Having no interests or social life
6. Not caring for your hygiene
7. Living at home if you are over 22.
8. Not being able to hold and lead a conversation
9. Being too arrogant or being very insecure
10. Being into childish shit like actionfigures

Etc.

Call me bluepilled, but how many could actually climb out of Inceldom just by better these points?
Are you ticking any of them?

I do realize some people like autismcels obviously will tick the social one. That may be the biggest
deathsentence, but not for all who are not autismcel.

Mostly i'm curious how true this statement is that incels are slobs.

Last edited:
Im super clean, cleanliness is one of my autism traits. I can't even go to the toilet in public, I wont even drink or eat outside of my own house, not even at relatives houses. I can't even eat out at restaurants. I think my mom caused this because she has always been very OCD about everything being clean.

1. Not having a job or studying if you are grown up :yes:
2. Not taking responsibility for anything :no:
3. Having old clothes and no style :yes:
4. Being out of shape :no:
5. Having no interests or social life :yes:
6. Not caring for your hygiene :no:
7. Living at home if you are over 22. :yes:
8. Not being able to hold and lead a conversation :no:
9. Being too arrogant or being very insecure :yes:
10. Being into childish shit like actionfigures :no:

I’ve become a slob but that was only after a failed 3 year long lifemaxxing attempt and taking the blackpill

Im super clean, cleanliness is one of my autism traits. I can't even go to the toilet in public, I wont even drink or eat outside of my own house, not even at relatives houses. I can't even eat out at restaurants. I think my mom caused this because she has always been very OCD about everything being clean.

1. Not having a job or studying if you are grown up :yes:
2. Not taking responsibility for anything :no:
3. Having old clothes and no style :yes:
4. Being out of shape :no:
5. Having no interests or social life :yes:

Okay, that counts as a negative, because that makes you weird and too picky. By cleaniness I mean, daily showers, deoderant, some nice parfum (right amount), neat clothes, cleaning your apartment.

Did your X mean that you have or not have those traits? Cause to me if you tick green it means that you for example do not have a job or such.

There is nothing for me to do in this world.. every option is cut off for me.. so I just Slothmaxx.

I can count on my hand the amount of people I talk to in a day.. sometimes two but never three.

My life might have no reason but I am going to relax even if it kills me.

There is nothing for me to do in this world.. every option is cut off for me.. so I just Slothmaxx.

I can count on my hand the amount of people I talk to in a day.. sometimes two but never three.

My life might have no reason but I am going to relax even if it kills me.

Untick all the boxes and do it for years (lifestyle), if that doesn't work in 10 years, then you can rope probably.

Yes but there is a difference between autism level obsessive cleaniness and just taking care of yourself.
The first one makes you weird, the second one is good behaviour.

Foids reject me before they learn this stuff

I was a slob since age 13

Yes
Not all apply but most do

fakecel if you aren't a slob loser

Is it for a new study?

I do what I can boyo. I'm not a complete slob but I could also be cleaner tbh ngl.

Is it for a new study?

This is for personal interest. Seing how many normals tick these boxes. If you don't, then you have something to work on before you can say it's all over

I'm good on all 10 fronts. It's a myth that "incels" are the basement dwelling "hacker named 4chan" the media wants you to believe.

I'm good on all 10 fronts. It's a myth that "incels" are the basement dwelling "hacker named 4chan" the media wants you to believe.

May be myth, may not be. Hard to tell.

May be myth, may not be. Hard to tell.
It's a myth for me, and a myth for a lot of people. No doubt there are some who fit that stereotype, but there are normies who fit it as well. Also, this inverts the equation. Lots of the incels who are LDARing do some as a result of a lifetime of social abuse, not the other way around.

Are you a boomer in disguise?

All the things above were easily obtainable for all boomers, but nowadays even Chadlites and some Chads are living at home in their 20s.

4. Being out of shape

These are the easiest to fix and I've done so. And the reward for it was 0

Being treated like shit throughout your developmental years can ruin your ability to do so.

Yeah why would an ugly male be insecure in 2019? I can't even begin to understand this

1. Not having a job or studying if you are grown up
yeah been a neet since 2013 (20 years old)
2. Not taking responsibility for anything
only to search for jobs and meet neetbux requirements
i've bought premium/luxury brand name clothing/shoes.
4. Being out of shape
im still the same size as i were when i was 15/16, so skinny and small JFL
depends, sometimes i go out, but rarely.
shower every day
yes, 26 next month
not as autistic as i once was. if we have similar hobbies i can speak about it as such.
im in the middle currently
no, not into that soy shit.

1. Not having a job or studying if you are grown up
yeah been a neet since 2013 (20 years old)
2. Not taking responsibility for anything
only to search for jobs and meet neetbux requirements
i've bought premium/luxury brand name clothing/shoes.
4. Being out of shape
im still the same size as i were when i was 15/16, so skinny and small JFL
depends, sometimes i go out, but rarely.
shower every day
yes, 26 next month
not as autistic as i once was. if we have similar hobbies i can speak about it as such.
im in the middle currently
no, not into that soy shit.

Alright, so you have some points to work on.

The most important one being taking responsabbility, getting your own place and a job.

Luxary brand clothes doesn't automatically mean good style though, sometimes it can mean the reverse
since some of luxary brands are freakish looking fashion type of clothes instead of good looking ones.

Tommy hilfiger, Hugo boss etc

Yeah good brands. But the most important thing with style (imo) is the fit and matching. Especially the fit.
I guess style is subjective tho, I mean some people like oversized shit.
But anyway, my point was that you don't need expensive clothes, you just need to know how to dress and not use fking washed out old clothes with holes in them.

For example someone who was wearing expensive clothes but still didn't know how to dress imo= Elliot Rodger.

Yeah good brands. But the most important thing with style (imo) is the fit and matching. Especially the fit.
I guess style is subjective tho, I mean some people like oversized shit.
But anyway, my point was that you don't need expensive clothes, you just need to know how to dress and not use fking washed out old clothes with holes in them.

For example someone who was wearing expensive clothes but still looked like shit and didn't know how to dress= Elliot Rodger.
since i have a small skinny frame its hard to find clothing that fit really good. Yes i can get smaller sizing but it just gonna make me smaller.

I've also bought clothes from ASOS as well, they tend to sell some good stuff for a reasonable price.

Why fakecel if you aren't a slob? Makes no sense.
since i have a small skinny frame its hard to find clothing that fit really good. Yes i can get smaller sizing but it just gonna make me smaller.

I've also bought clothes from ASOS as well, they tend to sell some good stuff for a reasonable price.

I see man, getcha. Nothing to do if you cannot find fitting clothes. Well, unless you want to workout and eat more to get more buff so they fit.
Yeah I agree. I like H.M and some local stores also.

Why fakecel if you aren't a slob? Makes no sense.
yeah. how tight do you wear your clothes? i normally wear skinny jeans or skinny/slim joggers. most of the money on clothes i spent are on jackets tbh

yeah. how tight do you wear your clothes? i normally wear skinny jeans or skinny/slim joggers. most of the money on clothes i spent are on jackets tbh

Well, i'm not a tall guy 1.75. But i'm pretty fit (workout daily), so because of that I guess they fit better even tho i'm not a big tall guy.
Yes, I wear skinny jeans also. Just preference I guess. I feel like I look better in them.

I thought this guy was a pretty good guide to how t-shirts should fit: https://ashleyweston.com/mens-clothing-fit-guide/how-should-a-t-shirt-fit/

The most important part in my opinion, considering my frame, is around the arms (that the t-shiirt hugs the arms a bit) and that it's not too long. If I by medium nowadays (considering how tall people are) they are too long for me. So I buy small t-shirts.

But for you, if you say you are very skinny, I would buy Xsmall or Small (and roll up the sleves just a bit so they fit around your arms a bit better).
Something even better for you, would maybe be to wear "Slim fit" t-shirts. They are too slim for me. At least in my size.

Same for jeans might I add, tough for lenght to get them to not be too long, and since that's half the look of jeans as well that they fit and are not too long, I roll them up a bit or I get them tailored to fit.

Last edited:
I don't take responsability for anything, I don't know how to hold a conversation and have no social life and i'm into childish things like vidya and pokemons

Well, i'm not a tall guy 1.75. But i'm pretty fit (workout daily), so because of that I guess they fit better even tho i'm not a big tall guy.
Yes, I wear skinny jeans also. Just preference I guess. I feel like I look better in them.

I thought this guy was a pretty good guide to how t-shirts should fit: https://ashleyweston.com/mens-clothing-fit-guide/how-should-a-t-shirt-fit/

The most important part in my opinion, considering my frame, is around the arms (that the t-shiirt hugs the arms a bit) and that it's not too long. If I by medium nowadays (considering how tall people are) they are too long for me. So I buy small t-shirts.

But for you, if you say you are very skinny, I would buy Xsmall or Small (and roll up the sleves just a bit so they fit around your arms a bit better).
Something even better for you, would maybe be to wear "Slim fit" t-shirts. They are too slim for me. At least in my size.
yeah i normally buy XS clothing even then i have room still lol. Also measurements are key to sizing. some may be bigger or smaller than other brands.

I don't take responsability for anything, I don't know how to hold a conversation and have no social life and i'm into childish things like vidya and pokemons

Okay, then you have something to improve then. 90% of men are into videogames. I don't think it's anything wrong with that, unless it consumes all of your time. Miss me with that Pokémon shit tho, unless it's pokemon go I guess, so you get some exercise.

But I know many are into pokemon, even chads etc so... same with everything I guess. In moderation.
yeah i normally buy XS clothing even then i have room still lol. Also measurements are key to sizing. some may be bigger or smaller than other brands.

oh damn, hm. How tall are you?`You don't want to workout/eat a bit more etc?

Okay, then you have something to improve then. 90% of men are into videogames. I don't think it's anything wrong with that, unless it consumes all of your time. Miss me with that Pokémon shit tho, unless it's pokemon go I guess, so you get some exercise.

But I know many are into pokemon, even chads etc so... same with everything I guess. In moderation.

oh damn, hm. How tall are you?`You don't want to workout/eat a bit more etc?
168cm, weigh just under 50kg

Let’s see.. I live with my grandmother at 22 so yeah not too “alpha” but I decided to be fiscally responsible and not live on campus during college. Maybe I should have. Work about 30-40 hours during the summer time and part time weekends during school time. Also this is very common with people in my area and in my family (my dad moved out at 30 and he makes a six figure salary).

The main reason I am incel is because I am devoid of any social skills + extreme social anxiety. I also look like a gigantic fag which doesn’t help. I get regular exercise and have a very skinny body + some muscle tone. I don’t see how a woman would ever be impressed with a guys “hobbies” either. For instance I play guitar but this is an isolated hobby as I could probably never find relatable band members to play with. My main “hobby” is school which is extremely unattractive to women as it makes you seem like a nerd unless you the alpha type of guy that excels at everything. People just use you for information and then you can fuck right off.

I have a very hard time meeting people because I freeze up in conversation and find myself scrambling for something “interesting” or funny to say to take the focus off of my dorky unattractive face. I can’t relate to people for the most part due to my lifestyle growing up so for the most part I just put on a clown show

nah dont workout, only fitness i do is walking/jogging around parks. i eat whenever i get hungry.

Yeah, but the question was, you don't have any interest in it either to improve your physique?

Yeah, but the question was, you don't have any interest in it either to improve your physique?
not really since im only 168cm. yes i could gain some lean muscle and add 10-15kg to my frame, but i have no motivation in doing so.

I don’t have any if those issues. I just never approached.

Let’s see.. I live with my grandmother at 22 so yeah not too “alpha” but I decided to be fiscally responsible and not live on campus during college. Maybe I should have. Work about 30-40 hours during the summer time and part time weekends during school time. Also this is very common with people in my area and in my family (my dad moved out at 30 and he makes a six figure salary).

The main reason I am incel is because I am devoid of any social skills + extreme social anxiety. I also look like a gigantic fag which doesn’t help. I get regular exercise and have a very skinny body + some muscle tone. I don’t see how a woman would ever be impressed with a guys “hobbies” either. For instance I play guitar but this is an isolated hobby as I could probably never find relatable band members to play with. My main “hobby” is school which is extremely unattractive to women as it makes you seem like a nerd unless you the alpha type of guy that excels at everything. People just use you for information and then you can fuck right off.

I have a very hard time meeting people because I freeze up in conversation and find myself scrambling for something “interesting” or funny to say to take the focus off of my dorky unattractive face. I can’t relate to people for the most part due to my lifestyle growing up so for the most part I just put on a clown show

Ok! Well, all I can speak from are my own opinion, and in my humble opinion, yes you should have. Prolly nothing worse than living at home because the risk is you get fucking soccermome'd and test your wings way too late. This might end up making you not take responsabbility for anything... but you're a young dude so you still have time to move away.
How much money you make will be based upon which society you live in, education, luck and motivaiton as well as your personality so.. don't see how that is relevant to living at home until you are 30.

Having a hobby is not to impress, it's about doing something you like and having passions. That's attractive. It's not attractive with someone who does nothing and feel nothing for anything. Plus it's something that you can enjoy and occupy your time with.

About the social part, usually, as I understand it the way to mostly treat social anxienty like you have is to expose yourself to it all the fucking time. Like join organizations, a band, move to the college campus etc. In the start seing your problem it will probably feel awkward as fuck but then after 1000 social interaction, you won't think about it anymore....

It's a hard nut to crack.. i've never had that kind of social anxienty where I freeze (I've had social anxienty, but not the same time and not on a severe level). I guess something you can do is think of subjects before hand so you have something to talk about...or practise small talking, like half of socialabbility is small talk "man, I saw the craziest thing on the way here"... "did you hear about *blank* thing?" ... "So, what kind of *blank* do you like"? That sort of thing.
not really since im only 168cm. yes i could gain some lean muscle and add 10-15kg to my frame, but i have no motivation in doing so.

Fair enough

If you become a slob after many years of trying and looksmaxxxing then fair enough.

Personally I hate mess and clutter, so my house is clean and tidy. I also hate poor hygiene, I always shower daily and use deodorant.

1. Not having a job or not studying if you are grown up :no:
2. Not taking responsabbility for anything :no:
3. Having old clothes and no style :no:
4. Being out of shape :rolleyes:
5. Having no interests or social life :no:

1. Not having a job or not studying if you are grown up :no:
2. Not taking responsabbility for anything :no:
3. Having old clothes and no style :no:
4. Being out of shape :rolleyes:
5. Having no interests or social life :no:

You got most shit down then. Just a few points left then you mogged my list

Ok! Well, all I can speak from are my own opinion, and in my humble opinion, yes you should have. Prolly nothing worse than living at home because the risk is you get fucking soccermome'd and test your wings way too late. This might end up making you not take responsabbility for anything... but you're a young dude so you still have time to move away.
How much money you make will be based upon which society you live in, education, luck and motivaiton as well as your personality so.. don't see how that is relevant to living at home until you are 30.

Having a hobby is not to impress, it's about doing something you like and having passions. That's attractive. It's not attractive with someone who does nothing and feel nothing for anything. Plus it's something that you can enjoy and occupy your time with.

About the social part, usually, as I understand it the way to mostly treat social anxienty like you have is to expose yourself to it all the fucking time. Like join organizations, a band, move to the college campus etc. In the start seing your problem it will probably feel awkward as fuck but then after 1000 social interaction, you won't think about it anymore....

It's a hard nut to crack.. i've never had that kind of social anxienty where I freeze (I've had social anxienty, but not the same time and not on a severe level). I guess something you can do is think of subjects before hand so you have something to talk about...or practise small talking, like half of socialabbility is small talk "man, I saw the craziest thing on the way here"... "did you hear about *blank* thing?" ... "So, what kind of *blank* do you like"? That sort of thing.

Fair enough

Okay I see where you are coming from but it’s rare that a hobby can help you in a conversation. For example I like to learn languages. What are the odds that the person I’m talking to is interested in learning German? Probably pretty slim. Most people are just interested in sports and shit like that which I can barely bare to watch let alone discuss.

I have already missed all of milestones I need for my age which leads me to believe it’s over now. Women my age are not going to be open minded to a guy that can’t even kiss correctly when they probably had their first tag 13 years old. So many fucking years wasted hiding because of the way I was raised that I can’t take back. Wish a real parent or someone who cared at all would have taken me aside and helped me overcome the shyness at an appropriate age, but they couldn’t have been bothered. I’ve thought about converting to a religion that would be tolerant of virginity and try to get that angle but that’s really forcing it lol. Probably going to be a masturbator for the rest of my days

Okay I see where you are coming from but it’s rare that a hobby can help you in a conversation. For example I like to learn languages. What are the odds that the person I’m talking to is interested in learning German? Probably pretty slim. Most people are just interested in sports and shit like that which I can barely bare to watch let alone discuss.

I have already missed all of milestones I need for my age which leads me to believe it’s over now. Women my age are not going to be open minded to a guy that can’t even kiss correctly when they probably had their first tag 13 years old. So many fucking years wasted hiding because of the way I was raised that I can’t take back. Wish a real parent or someone who cared at all would have taken me aside and helped me overcome the shyness at an appropriate age, but they couldn’t have been bothered. I’ve thought about converting to a religion that would be tolerant of virginity and try to get that angle but that’s really forcing it lol. Probably going to be a masturbator for the rest of my days

I find that hobbies actually can be a very good topic for conversation, so I cannot agree there. It's actually a common way to get a connection with someone.

Dealing with really why people is hard I know tbh, because you don't want to push them to much either (and that's not really anyone else's job, except maybe the parents). For example if I talk to someone, and I ask them questions and they ask none back, then ofc the conversation stops and I lose interest in talking to that person, since why would I talk to a person who is not interested in me and only I in them?

That's a thing shy people have to work on. Being interested in people I think. If you are genuinely interested in people it will be easier to ttalk.

You don't really have to say to anyone that you're a virgin tho, there is no need really. You don't have to be an expert to actually have sex with some girl.

It seems to me many who call themselves incels are slobs. I'm not sure how true this is.
But if you are honest with yourself have you done everything to make yourself at least not look unattractive?

I mean cause obviously you have to have something to offer in a relationship, if not in the least you have to
not be ugly and a complete slob, since that would be a double negative.

So things that I mean that obviously makes you less attractive is:

4. Being out of shape

Etc.

Call me bluepilled, but how many could actually climb out of Inceldom just by better these points?
Are you ticking any of them?

I do realize some people like autismcels obviously will tick the social one. That may be the biggest
deathsentence, but not for all who are not autismcel.

Mostly i'm curious how true this statement is that incels are slobs.
Im not a slob. I made several rants on r9k years ago against slobs because that place was filled with them, I also think you're volcel if you were ALWAYS a slob. It's perfectly fair to become a slob after you've experienced inceldom tho.