Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a slob? (mostly none-autismcel)

I find that hobbies actually can be a very good topic for conversation, so I cannot agree there. It's actually a common way to get a connection with someone.

Dealing with really why people is hard I know tbh, because you don't want to push them to much either (and that's not really anyone else's job, except maybe the parents). For example if I talk to someone, and I ask them questions and they ask none back, then ofc the conversation stops and I lose interest in talking to that person, since why would I talk to a person who is not interested in me and only I in them?

That's a thing shy people have to work on. Being interested in people I think. If you are genuinely interested in people it will be easier to ttalk.

You don't really have to say to anyone that you're a virgin tho, there is no need really. You don't have to be an expert to actually have sex with some girl.

No one is ever interested in me no matter what I say. They feign interest but I can tell that for the most part they do not go out of their way to ask me anything so I basically take the initiative every time. I seem to make friends with mostly people well into their twenties or even middle aged people. I can’t relate to the self absorbed shitheads my age who only care if you are cool or good looking. They generally have friends and significant others so why would they waste time talking to some loser?

No one is ever interested in me no matter what I say. They feign interest but I can tell that for the most part they do not go out of their way to ask me anything so I basically take the initiative every time. I seem to make friends with mostly people well into their twenties or even middle aged people. I can’t relate to the self absorbed shitheads my age who only care if you are cool or good looking. They generally have friends and significant others so why would they waste time talking to some loser?

I see well, I think you are wrong there. A conversation should always go both ways so.. you give some and take some. Do you go to college now? because classes and student activities is a good way to get to know people.
I think many can relate to that they easier make friends with people older than them, nothing wrong with that.. usually means you are more mature.

I see well, I think you are wrong there. A conversation should always go both ways so.. you give some and take some. Do you go to college now? because classes and student activities is a good way to get to know people.
I think many can relate to that they easier make friends with people older than them, nothing wrong with that.. usually means you are more mature.

Well what happens is the older person acts as my older brother or dad figure because I am naive for my age. I am in school for electrical engineering but most of the students could care less about the material being taught since they are too busy partying and having social lives. Most of them are dipshits that put no effort into learning anything and then end up passing with C’s by cheating. This is considered tolerable because as long as the school gets your money you are basically guaranteed a degree. Pretty sad but cheaters and bullshitters tend to win. Luckily for me a professor reached out to me and offered to get me into an accelerated masters program. Don’t know how watered down these programs are now compared to years ago

Well what happens is the older person acts as my older brother or dad figure because I am naive for my age. I am in school for electrical engineering but most of the students could care less about the material being taught since they are too busy partying and having social lives. Most of them are dipshits that put no effort into learning anything and then end up passing with C’s by cheating. This is considered tolerable because as long as the school gets your money you are basically guaranteed a degree. Pretty sad but cheaters and bullshitters tend to win. Luckily for me a professor reached out to me and offered to get me into an accelerated masters program. Don’t know how watered down these programs are now compared to years ago

Okay that is great that you are doing good with the studies at least. Try some student -shit tho, it can get you some friends

lol this post made me realize im so stupid i spelt my fucking name wrong
fucking lol

1. Not having a job or not studying if you are grown up
2. Not taking responsibility for anything
3. Having old clothes and no style
4. Being out of shape

5. Having no interests or social life
6. Not caring for your hygiene
7. Living at home if you are over 22.
8. Not being able to hold and lead a conversation
9. Being too arrogant or being very insecure

10. Being into childish shit like actionfigures

If you're low iq or American, strikethrough text doesn't apply to me.

Last edited:
Are you a boomer in disguise?

1. Not having a job or not studying if you are grown up
2. Not taking responsabbility for anything
7. Living at home if you are over 22.

All the things above were easily obtainable for all boomers, but nowadays even Chadlites and some Chads are living at home in their 20s.

3. Having old clothes and no style
4. Being out of shape
6. Not caring for your hygiene

These are the easiest to fix and I've done so. And the reward for it was 0

5. Having no interests or social life
8. Not being able to hold and lead a conversation

Being treated like shit throughout your developmental years can ruin your ability to do so.

9. Being too arrogant or being very insecure
Yeah why would an ugly male be insecure in 2019? I can't even begin to understand this

What a stupid fucking thing to say. Depends on what you call a boomer. I'm in my late twenties. Grow up
in the 90't 2000's.
They are very easily obtained now as well with hard work. They don't come free. But saying it's much harder now, is
an excuse. It's very obtainable. Especially in the west about education.

It's not suppose to be a reward, it's suppose to be a lifestyle.

Yes it can, you have to develop it.

They can be insecure, but it's not something that is attractive and thus a point to correct.