Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a nerd?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I always thought that nerds and incels were closely related but maybe that's not true. I know I'm not a nerd since they're intelligent and I'm quite stupid.

in school i guess but not anymore

Im not, studies are not my strong point

I look like a savage from the jungle

Probably top 10% percentile in Elementary, I pass most of my classes in College with B's but I don't put any effort in studying outside of class unless it is testing time.

No i’m a swagger

I'm much more of a geek

Nerds found me weird

I was a nerd focused on reading nonfiction, studying, and trying to make financial progress .

But over the years, inceldom has hammered me down into no longer caring as much for reality and focusing on occult studies, reading fiction(manga, novels, anime, Fantasy books), and gymcelling as a cope.

Geek and nerd are overused to the point where it means any quirky guy who ever wasted time online. Nowadays everyone seems to self-identify with those two as if its some sort of accomplishment.

Ogre here
M8qnbZt