Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a handletcel ? Post your hand

• Thread starter NorthAfricanIncel
  • Start date
NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Chicel’s thread sites the study (warning : extreme suifuel ) https://incels.is/threads/study-gives-brutal-blackpill-for-handlets-and-handcels.93091/

Post your hand and wether or not you think you are a handcel/wristcel as well.
Is it possible to recognize an incel by his hands ?

I begin :

IMG 20181207 054239273

is my hand good enough to get females in 2018?

Put a 42 mm apple watch on it, I am not getting a reference for size.

I have more feminine and slender hands and wrists than most women. Bones thin as toothpicks.

I have more feminine and slender hands and wrists than most women. Bones thin as toothpicks.
It’s like we are failed mutations I swear. This correlation between hand, face, frame and incel status just prives that something is inherently wrong with us

You look like you have thick bones

I remember measuring my wrist, it was around 7.5 inches which was supposedly large

but then I measured my ankles and they were somewhere around 9 inches :feelskek:

I remember measuring my wrist, it was around 7.5 inches which was supposedly large

but then I measured my ankles and they were somewhere around 9 inches :feelskek:
Does anyone really care about ankles / or legs tho. If anything having thick or big legs would make a man look wider down top thus giving a more norrower upper body therefore making the man look more femimine which is bad

It’s like we are failed mutations I swear. This correlation between hand, face, frame and incel status just prives that something is inherently wrong with us

Yeah probably. At least you got to be tall though.

Does anyone really care about ankles / or legs tho. If anything having thick or big legs would make a man look wider down top thus giving a more norrower upper body therefore making the man look more femimine which is bad

skinny calves and ankles are disgusting, but luckily you can hide them by wearing pants

my face though....

20181207 1414191

my wanking hand tbhngltbqh

04.jpg

minimum hand requirement to get pussy in 2020

Hand

Wrists are a bit under 7". My hands are on the smaller side for a guy, especially one of my height.

I look like a rolled up tube of tooth paste. Steroided up top fucking tooth pick legs down bottom

EWW HIS HANDS ARENT BIGGER THAN MY BODY TEEEEEEHEEEEE

I just want to feel small and protected as he carries me around inside his 10 feet long palm

Omg I love rough, manly, big hands. A man with big hands just makes me feel small, protected and extremely girly. Just shows the power a man has over me. Shows his strength and what he can do with them. Also love feeling big rough hands rubbing on my body. So damn sexy.

take the handpill

I just want to feel small and protected as he carries me around inside his 10 feet long palm
TEEHEE i just want his fingers to be so long that when he fingers me the rest of his finger will come out my mouth and finger my other Stacy friend TEEHEE thats not much to ask for is it ? TEEEEEEEHEEEE

TEEHEE i just want his fingers to be so long that when he fingers me the rest of his finger will come out my mouth and finger my other Stacy friend TEEHEE thats not much to ask for is it ? TEEEEEEEHEEEE

Our hands feel small inside them. Many women like to feel small and protected. It is part of the reason why tall guys are popular.

cant talk about the handpill without the heightpill

TEEEEHEEEEE I like short guys but all my ex's were 9 feet tall TEEEEEHEEE

I don't care how if they're soft or callused, but I LOVE big hands. I have hands about the size of the average 4th grader's, so it's always fascinating and impressive to me when a guy has gigantic ones. ...

Fucking women :feelsree:

Try being tall and having small hands

better to be that than short with big hands

I don't care how if they're soft or callused, but I LOVE big hands. I have hands about the size of the average 4th grader's, so it's always fascinating and impressive to me when a guy has gigantic ones. ...

Fucking women :feelsree:

better to be that than short with big hands
Nothing is good enough for them

Suicide Fuel for me! I have feminine small hands with small fingers and thumb. :cryfeels::cryfeels: Kill me please!!! :kys::kys::kys:
Maybe your hands have nice personalities, don’t lose hope bro :feelsokman: just wash them and move them confidently ;)

I have softbitchanditis ngl, but not small, i hope some crafty normans don't handdox me.

We're probably getting warned for this hand shit boyos.
Suicide Fuel for me! I have feminine small hands with small fingers and thumb. :cryfeels::cryfeels: Kill me please!!! :kys::kys::kys:
pm cute hands pls

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_081530.jpg
    IMG_20181207_081530.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 125
i have small wrists and also small hands. i have had female relatives tell me i have small hands even.

It never began for me!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
How much cm from lowest part of palm to tip of middlefinger?
not that it matters, your handsonality mattrers much more teehee :)

This is a brag thread, some incels don’t have hands :feelskek:

Anyone with wrists over 7”, hands over 8”, and ring fingers much longer than the index is a fakecel.
Mittfags OUT
butbutbutbut i have softbitchanditis...

Looks adorable and cute, don't listen to him br0.
Getting ravaged here man. People are ruthless tbh.

Thanks anyway. I’d rather my hand was high T but I’ve got a twink hand. FML.

Getting ravaged here man. People are ruthless tbh.

Thanks anyway. I’d rather my hand was high T but I’ve got a twink hand. FML.
Volcel if you wouldn't

The handpill has literally destroyed me.

Slapped me to death.