Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are You a Fakecel if you Reject Average/Below Indian Girls??

L

Lestat

Banned
-
Or is it only white girls that matter??

Rejecting your looksmatch or above makes you a fakecel. If you think sex doesnt count unless its with a white female youre a fakecel.

Total Imbecile said:
Rejecting your looksmatch or above makes you a fakecel. If you think sex doesnt count unless its with a white female youre a fakecel.

Total Imbecile said:

If you reject sex, you're a volcel/fake. No further questions asked.

Of course not. "Sex" doesn't even count if it's with a sub-5 white girl or a sub-7 deathnik.

idkwattodowithlife said:

100% this. So many are too low IQ to understand the definition of the word involuntary.

Solitarian_Walker said:
100% this. So many are too low IQ to understand the definition of the word involuntary.

average iq on incels.is is 59, lol @ incels thinking their smarter than beautiful smart women models, and high achieving ethnics working at nasa.

Every race of cunts counts, rejecting pussy because of its colour = fakecel

idkwattodowithlife said:

False at a certain level of attractiveness of a girl let's say 5 or 6/10 it is better to just jerk off instead of fucking her.

Total Imbecile said:

This, going under your real looks match only creates more incels.

If you reject any woman between the age of 16 and 45 who isn't disfigured or extremely fat, you're a volcel.

>rejecting your looksmatch or above makes you a fakecel.
Wow you guys are delusional. Most normies don't even get their looksmatch. If you reject anything you're a fakecel. Your standards don't make you an incel. It's your sexual market value and that is heavily determined by hypergamy.
There are exceptions like disfigured accident victims in a wheelchair or something but these are so rare to be negligible.

If you reject sex then you're not an incel, but rejecting (Indian) girls? Nope, idk why you would ask that

So LeStat is another volcel on this forum. Just lol. Just rename the site to CantGetStacey.frauds.

I'm against calling someone fakecel if he rejects what genuinely doesn't attract him (landwhale, below looksmatch, etc) but then I find curry girls very attractive (even what many find a 4 I find a 6 or more)

FACEandLMS said:
So LeStat is another volcel on this forum. Just lol. Just rename the site to CantGetStacey.frauds.

PREACH. He is probably another Lookism.net fag.

I would kill a SWAT team with my bare hand for a looksmatched Indian girl.

Solitarian_Walker said:

you mean incelman?

CopingGymcel said:
If you reject any woman between the age of 16 and 45 who isn't disfigured or extremely fat, you're a volcel.

If you reject disfigured girls you are still a volcel. Only rejecting extreme hamplanets is acceptable.

7339er said:
FACEandLMS said:
PREACH. He is probably another Lookism.net fag.

Lookism posters both ARE and DESERVE cancer.

FACEandLMS said:

Legit, my friend told me to make an alt on there and within the day I was doxxed and threatened by the criminal gang stalking terrorists.

Bri8564 said:
FACEandLMS said:
Legit, my friend told me to make an alt on there and within the day I was doxxed and threatened by the criminal gang stalking terrorists.

They calm down a bit when you're always armed and have traps set all over. They keep their distance from me in public because I'll turn Dusty's head into a piggy bank if he goes too far with his "assignments".

[quote="Sparrow']

They calm down a bit when you're always armed and have traps set all over. They keep their distance from me in public because I'll turn Dusty's head into a piggy bank if he goes too far with his "assignments".
[/quote]

Wow lucky the keep their distance from you in public, in public anytime I leave the room they bother me and anytime I try to beat or confront them they run away like the cowards they are.

Bri8564 said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Wow lucky the keep their distance from you in public, in public anytime I leave the room they bother me and anytime I try to beat or confront them they run away like the cowards they are.[/quote]
If you actually tried to assault one I respect you. I usually go up to the the undercover vehicles that don't even try to hide the dash mounted laptops to confront them and try to talk, they always floor it. They want you to do someone illegal shit like attacking unprovoked so they can get you locked up.

I wouldn't get to reject Indian girls because I'd be laughing too much at them talking to me.

Bri8564 said:

How did they doxx you? From a photo?

FACEandLMS said:
How did they doxx you? From a photo?

I don't know I never actually posted a photo publicly on lookism, perhaps mods were in on it and gave them ip adress because they never got banned for it.

You are a volcel and you don't belong here if you did it

Currywhores are easy for any white guy. You are a volcel if you reject these easy Indian girls.

FACEandLMS said:

What if you're an ex-poster?

* rejecting an average girl *
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FAKECEL SPOTTED

Grotesque said:
I wouldn't get to reject Indian girls because I'd be laughing too much at them talking to me.

they wudnt want to talk to an ugly subhuman like u anyways.

lakb said:
Currywhores are easy for any white guy. You are a volcel if you reject these easy Indian girls.

THIS,

also the same thing applies to asian noodlewhores, they'll date anything that is white and moves.

Lestat said:
they wudnt want to talk to an ugly subhuman like u anyways.
My nose is grateful.