Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a dogcel or a catcel? Comment "meow" or "woof"

Minassian was a catcel.

I love dogs but cats are my niggas

I love dogs but cats are my niggas
Ezgif 2 56fb3cd263

My neighbours have alot of cats.
Everytime I see one, I can't help it and start meowing to them. (is this even proper english?)
These bitches never meow back nor do they show any reaction.
They just turn away like I'm not existing.
JFL when you're so ugly even cats won't pay you attention :feelsrope:

Roof
2BD14F041F3456B01EB5A405BC2A4E363B1C52D8

If Hotaru is my waifu and Hajime is my mommygf then Yumeko is my side bitch.
Yumeko ia God tier waifu. I'm not even into the whole waifu thing but she turns me on so much

It’s hard because they both are beneficial in different ways. I live in a safe place and there were no house burglars reported, but there are mice infestation running around. Ever since I got a cat it helped us a lot with mice. She killed at least four of those fuckers. I would go meow on this.

woof
jfl at catcels. dogs >>>> cats. cats are the femoids of the animal kingdom.

heaving breathing
"W-What are you doing"

swallow the dog pill

I'm a dinosaur.
Gao

meow :3333333

I imagined this in Heath Ledger’s joker voice and it made me laugh.
Lmao. I could see him saying that when someone finds their pet cat's carcass that he carved up.
Hqdefault 2

take the woofpill

I prefer cats. I won't fulfill your twisted sexual fantasies though.

I was a dogcel until my parents sent my dog to the shelter on my 19th birthday, now I'm a catcel

Meow

Cats. I communicate well with cats. Dogs don't like me usually.

Chirp. I'm a birdcel. I own a pet budgerigar.
Cc

I like dogs :)

They seem more intelligent to me and also more genuinely sociable. Dogs (or at least, the friendlier breeds) seem to really want to be around people, whereas cats seem to mostly just want food and/or warmth!

Plus cats claws and stuff seem much more threatening to me than those of a dog! Their claws are like hooks whereas dogs only have nails!

Neither, brokecels can't have pets.