Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you can't write a sitcom where a bluepiller, a redpiller, and a blackpiller are friends

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
fundamentally, these three categories of men are so oppossed to each other there would be immediate conflict, insofar that conversational interactions with each other aren't actually possible. But it does bear interesting questions, as it seems as though these archetypes in men seem to come out more on the internet in real life. For example, I would say, although we hate the bluepillers the most by far on the internet-- in real life I would imagine we actually both hate the redpiller guys the most BY FAR. We just hate the redpiller's type A personality. He's the most likely guy to bully us, get the most out of life, and above all, and get away with it all morally. I don't want to hear about your FUCKING sigma gridset all day. Just fuck off god.

We can tolerate the bluepiller IRL, as surprising as that sounds, as at least we can relate to how pathetic he is on some level. He's an introvert cat guy, and the redpiller has ten vicious german shepards and a jeep blaring shitty house music just to peacock.

If the three of us walked in a room, have equal looks levels, and there was a female in the room-- its the redpiller guy that will shoot his shot and FUCK the bitch, and lets face it, and the end of the fucking day WE ARE JUST JEALOUS. Both of us: the bluepiller and the blackpiller-- only we deal with it differently.

The bluepiller is a lot more delusional in dealing with sexual jealousy. Most commonly, in response to the redpiller's sexual success, they will immediately question the CONSENT and ethics of the sexual escalation being enacted.

Excuse me, m'lady, Are you sure you aren't drunk, you aren't actually consenting with this jerk are you???

They are salivating at the mouth to just be able to TATTLETALE the redpiller. They think flirting and game is inherently predatory. The only weapon the bluepiller has (and it's a potent one) is social leverage and shame. And it's often looked down upon by most men, because it's a very feminine way to deal with problems. If they fail to have a solid case against the sexually successful, then they lie to themselves in extremely degenerate ways most commonly going into cuck mode-- OH IM HAPPY FOR THEM, I actually practice polyamory, and I'm really feeling that compersion. Pay findoms and OF ethots. But in more extreme cases the bluepiller will go jailhouse gay or tranny in order to deal with sexual jealousy.

I dunno about you, but this deviant behavior is a lot more fucked up than what a blackpiller would do - which 99% of the time is to basically suck it in and do nothing. Only the most extreme of us go on .is bitch about women on the internet and become raging modcels, or go ER.

Last edited:
fundamentally, these three categories of men are so oppossed to each other there would be immediate conflict, insofar that conversational interactions with each other aren't actually possible. But it does bear interesting questions, as it seems as though these archetypes in men seem to come out more on the internet in real life. For example, I would say, although we hate the bluepillers the most by far on the internet-- in real life I would imagine we actually both hate the redpiller guys the most BY FAR. We just hate the redpiller's type A personality. He's the most likely guy to bully us, get the most out of life, and above all, and get away with it all morally.

We can tolerate the bluepiller, as at least we can relate to how pathetic he is on some level.

If the three of us walked in a room, have equal looks levels, and there was a female in the room-- its the redpiller guy that will shoot his shot and FUCK the bitch, and lets face it, and the end of the fucking day WE ARE JUST JEALOUS. Both of us: the bluepiller and the blackpiller-- only we deal with it differently.

The bluepiller is a lot more delusional in dealing with sexual jealousy. Most commonly, in response to the redpiller's sexual success, they will immediately question the CONSENT and ethics of the sexual escalation being enacted.

Excuse me, m'lady, Are you sure you aren't drunk, you aren't actually consenting with this jerk are you???

They are salivating at the mouth to just be able to TATTLETALE the redpiller. They think flirting and game is inherently predatory. The only weapon the bluepiller has (and it's a potent one) is social leverage and shame. And it's often looked down upon by most men, because it's a very feminine way to deal with problems. If they fail to have a solid case against the sexually successful, then they lie to themseves in a degenerate most commonly going into cuck mode-- OH IM HAPPY FOR THEM, I actually practice polyamory, and I'm really feeling that compersion. But in more extreme cases the bluepiller will go jailhouse gay or tranny in order to deal with sexual jealousy.

I dunno about you, but this deviant behavior is a lot more fucked up than what a blackpiller would do - which 99% of the time is to basically suck it in and do nothing. Only the most extreme of us go on .is bitch about women on the internet and become raging modcels, or go ER.
IASIP?

you can't write a sitcom in which 3 blackpillers are friends either

In the Two and a half men, in the beginning Charlie was redpilled while Allan was bluepilled, in the end both of them somewhat become blackpilled.
Like the episode with Enrique Iglesias, Charlie realise he cant compete with a much poorer but better looking younger taller male, so he blatantly throws gifts and money on the woman, also after Chelsea dumped him he gave up on woman because he realized they are not capable of loving someone and he only hired prostitutes.

In the Two and a half men, in the beginning Charlie was redpilled while Allan was bluepilled, in the end both of them somewhat become blackpilled.
Like the episode with Enrique Iglesias, Charlie realise he cant compete with a much poorer but better looking younger taller male, so he blatantly throws gifts and money on the woman, also after Chelsea dumped him he gave up on woman because he realized they are not capable of loving someone and he only hired prostitutes.
I always wanted to be Charlie Sheen, born into Hollywood royalty, knock up a prime Denise Richards and cheat on her have a drug and sex addiction and treat the show that pays you millions just to show up like total shit

I always wanted to be Charlie Sheen, born into Hollywood royalty, knock up a prime Denise Richards and cheat on her have a drug and sex addiction and treat the show that pays you millions just to show up like total shit
HE is one giga lucky bastard and he knows it, thats why he acts like a total shithead irl, doesnt respect anyone and doesnt give 2 flying fucks for anything, he knows he can get away with it.

To be a redpiller you have to be the most delusional self indulgent narcissist to believe in that shit

I probably would've been a bluepiller if I got everything as I pleased and also for my parents, if they didn't blame my personality

As a blackpiller you have to go through some serious shit, you have to both not get what you want and be calm and polite, because you're ugly

As Andrew Tate said, "You can't just look like a geek and get through life without being a geek."

If you look like a geek, you have to be a geek, you can not look like a geek and still be a geek, which refers to hardworking and ambitious chadlites but as someone ugly, you have to work hard in life or be smart.