Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a cuck if you sell out your principles for money? What if it's a lot of money?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
This is Chris Cuomo. A CNN anchor. He has, or had(?) coronavirus.

They regularly checked up on him in his basement bunker to see if he was okay. But isolation, like a surprising amount of people, started to drive him mad. Or as I like to call it, "sane." Because in isolation, Cuomo started to become angrier and angrier at his life, in ways that he hadn't before.

When he was a young man, his father told him he had to be a lawyer. And because it was the old days, what Dad said was law. So he became a lawyer. But once he was free of his father's yoke, he followed his dream of being a journalist. Because what does Dad know, journalism is surely the dream. Fast forward to now. And the social politics of America/the world have shifted so badly that he can't even defend himself when he's a victim of racism. Guy throws racial epithets at him. Cuomo sticks up for himself. Twitter gets mad at Cuomo because "You're white! You can't ever really be a victim of racism!" And consummate professional that he was, he ate that shit sandwich and smiled. "I have to be bigger than those who would tear us down." A perfect nothing statement. Neither dignifying the racist that called him an Italian slur, nor defending his own defense of himself. "I should've just ignored the bully" he says.

But anyone who knows Cuomo knows that, deep down, beats the heart of an angry, greasy Italian headbuster. And isolation has brought out that truth. His wife got coronavirus too. And he thought that meant he could be in isolation with his wife. But nope, he can't fuck his wife either. They have to be separate, and now their eldest kid is running the house. "Lord of the Flies" he calls it. And he just sick of it all. He's just so pissed. And he said as much in a radio show recently. Went on a rant about how he hates his job, how being a CNN newsman keeps him from doing the things he wants to do. He just wants to live like a regular-ass working class guinea. If somebody calls him "Fredo" he wants to be able to fuck him up. He wants to be able to yell at his "TikTok machine" daughter. "But why ya gotta be postin' your ass though? All over the TikTok?" he'd say. He wants his wife to jump in and argue with him about it. "Cristina, Cristina, she's literally on the fuckin' toilet in these TikToks. The fuckin' toilet??? No??? Ah, I guess Dad's the bad guy again!" No, he can't even have this. Because as a public figure, he has to be an example for how CNN wants the rest of us to act when we're called slurs and our daughters are thirsting on TikTok.

However, he makes a few million dollars a year. It varies per year, but last I checked he was booked for 4 million dollars annual salary in 2020. Are you still a cuck, or just smart, to take $4 million and play the liberal punchinello? For what it's worth, $4 million a year isn't that much when you compare it to other CNN anchors, who make 8 figures annually. Cuomo makes less because he's got that Eye-talian temper. Respected and distinguished anchors like Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper make 8 figures, annually. So, Cuomo is getting $4 million, but he has to pretend to be happy and his co-workers make more money.

Is this a bad life? Or should he be happy he makes the money?

If it's a lot of money i wouldn't care tbh

Definitely Smart to make that amount of money

No. Give me that money

It depends on the context

depends on what specific principles. with cuomo it doesn't even sound like a matter of principle to me, he's just mad that he can't be a normal person and has to fit what the public (or more specifically, his employer) expects of him

It depends on the context

What about this context? Cuomo's context?

depends on what specific principles. with cuomo it doesn't even sound like a matter of principle to me, he's just mad that he can't be a normal person and has to fit what the public (or more specifically, his employer) expects of him

So what about in Cuomo's case? Is it worth it? To abandon the principles of "Anti-white racists deserve to be punched same as any other racist?"

What about this context? Cuomo's context?

So what about in Cuomo's case? Is it worth it? To abandon the principles of "Anti-white racists deserve to be punched same as any other racist?"
not sure. I don't even usually take sides when it comes to this aspect of the liberal-conservative dichotomy tbh. imo the most agreeable people in American politics are the anti-war left like Gabbard

He didn't sell out he bought in!

I'm surprised he went all the way through law school when he clearly had a passion for journalism. He could have saved himself a few years Anyways, I think the method in which Cuomo gained popularity, compared to Cooper or Blitzer, is the reason for why he is perceived differently. Blitzer and Cooper come off as traditional journalists with time as war correspondents while Cuomo seems like a tv personality. Maybe Cuomo's new show can reach the the fame of the shows by Cooper and Blitzer