Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are women naturally bad people or is it society which makes them that way? *READ THREAD FIRST*

Title

• the social environment we live in has made women bad

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • women are naturally bad; it's just in their nature

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • a bit of both (but mostly environment)

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • a bit of both (but mostly female nature)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • i dont care, I hate women.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • all women are queens (I'm a simp)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I'm interested to know what the forum's opinion on this is. women are hypergamous and belittle ugly men, and want us dead. they will lie and use men for their money and most of them are horrible people. I think we can agree on that.

Do you think this is because women are naturally evil? in which case is MGTOW the way to go/we should only care about sex because why would anyone want to be in a relationship with someone who is naturally horrible?

or do you think our gynocentric, simping, whiteknight society has made women this way?

our "gynocentric, simping, whiteknight society" only exists because of women's nature so

My belief is, everyone is pretty much an asshole. Difference is, men are held responsible for their actions. Unless you want your past actions to bite you in the ass one day, you have to keep it in check.
Foids let it run wild.

Last edited:
I picked a bit of both (but mostly environment). If you looked in based countries they would not allow such degeneracy and depravity.

I picked a bit of both (but mostly environment). If you looked in based countries they would not allow such degeneracy and depravity.

And yet, when they leave the "based" environment, all of a sudden they become thots.

I said that to undermine your statement, but I guess it goes both ways.

There is no “good” and “evil”. Both men and women are selfish asshole’s who try and mog anyone they can to make themselves look higher status. It’s a mog or be mogged world, where the strong live, and the weak die.

Women simply have an uneven distribution of the monopoly power in the dating market, therefore they seem more “evil”. Also, I agree to an extent cucked men let them get away with shit they shouldn’t.

But yes, everyone is inherently “evil” if we are going by today’s standards in society. I guess from a biological standpoint, women tend to be more so than men, as they are forced to be more selfish due to them being less capable physically.

It's female nature which is bad, but in the past environmental pressures forced them to suppress their bad behaviour.

Good morning I hate women.

Women in my family are very tame and domesticated, so I would say it is mostly the culture, though female nature still plays a part.

I'm forced to admit it is simply their nature. However their environment can either hugely magnify it (modern soyciety) or moderate it (Islam, et al.) but not eliminate it.

Both the so(y)ciety and female nature.

Women are naturally cruel and hypergamous.

It's female nature which is bad, but in the past environmental pressures forced them to suppress their bad behaviour.
That’s what I thought. I knew that in the past foids were tame and they usually behaved. This was only because of their male relatives. Because some cuck decided to give them rights we are now suffering the effect of their natural behavior. Foids acted this way in prehistoric times. Only 1 in 17 men had sex. This was controlled throughout history but recently it reverted back to the old way.

Fakecel if you didn't chose "i don't care i hate women"

In nature, female animals in most cases pick a male partner they perceive as having good enough genetics that should be passed to their offsprings. And looks are often the factor that displays genetic quality. So in nature, beauty isn't subjective, and I strongly believe that's also the case with human females. The problem is, the environment makes them choose "the best of the best", even if a 7/10 partner would be "naturally" suitable for them, they'll reject him because there's a 9/10 chad around that is "better by comparison". So human females aren't looking for "good enough" guys, they are aiming for the fucking best because of the environment.

we're all bad at some degree but the fact that women are never blamed and their bad nature is never discouraged like ours is very unsettling. I mean, just because something is natural does it mean it's right? There's a lot of "natural" behaviours human did back in the day. What about infanticide? Canibalism? Is that anyhow acceptable? No! So why their behaviour should be accepted?

I could be out there killing people and raping women, that's what my nature tells me to do. But I don't. I'm rational, rational enough to understand that despite having these instincts I can't do that, I shouldn't and I won't. We're so well trained on this shit that we even feel disgusted by acts that would be naturally acceptable.

Now, why can't women do the same? Aren't they supposedly as capable as men?

we're all bad at some degree but the fact that women are never blamed and their bad nature is never discouraged like ours is very unsettling. I mean, just because something is natural does it mean it's right? There's a lot of "natural" behaviours human did back in the day. What about infanticide? Canibalism? Is that anyhow acceptable? No! So why their behaviour should be accepted?

I could be out there killing people and raping women, that's what my nature tells me to do. But I don't. I'm rational, rational enough to understand that despite having these instincts I can't do that, I shouldn't and I won't. We're so well trained on this shit that we even feel disgusted by acts that would be naturally acceptable.

Now, why can't women do the same? Aren't they supposedly as capable as men?
is your avi from a hentai?

There is no “good” and “evil”. Both men and women are selfish asshole’s who try and mog anyone they can to make themselves look higher status. It’s a mog or be mogged world, where the strong live, and the weak die.

Women simply have an uneven distribution of the monopoly power in the dating market, therefore they seem more “evil”. Also, I agree to an extent cucked men let them get away with shit they shouldn’t.

But yes, everyone is inherently “evil” if we are going by today’s standards in society. I guess from a biological standpoint, women tend to be more so than men, as they are forced to be more selfish due to them being less capable physically.
Lol except me nigga. I'm a Gorilla.

Don't lump me in with you human fucks.

I'm naturally good

Gorilla copers on suicide watch.
All that shit

female nature is trash and the environment allowed women to leave it out

They're evil by nature, even ancient texts agree on that, which is why they kept them in check back in the day. Now they run rampant because of soyciety.

is your avi from a hentai?
no bro :feelswhat:

Kinda true but you gotta agree with me that our modern sick society really plays a huge role on this. Somehow our lifestyle push some of our instincts to the limit, consumerism and the whole mogging thing for an instance.

Last edited:
I think women were always bad. Circumstances in the past forced them to play a certain "part" in order to survive but that is long gone and we're finally seeing their true nature.

Women were the weaker sex from the beginning has a bigger tendency to evil than men. There were even women, who said, that men are better leader of nations because more fair. May things like hypergamy, solipsism, materialism, emotionalism are also encouraged by society but that's probably because of female influence in media and education. Also, I think women are not capable of loving, like men can. There are scripture verses for men, to love their wives, not vice versa. But culture nowadays brings worst out of females, like it does war times in men (killing and rape sprees)
Women in my family are very tame and domesticated, so I would say it is mostly the culture, though female nature still plays a part.
Can relate.