Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are women more racist than Hitler?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I keep seeing cringy interviews where an ethniccel asks foids if they'd date specific ethnic, while recording them on a video

Don't trust what they say, trust their actions

And comments are usually full of ethniccels cooming over and over :feelsohh:

I keep seeing cringy interviews where an ethniccel asks foids if they'd date specific ethnic, while recording them on a video

Don't trust what they say, trust their actions

And comments are usually full of ethniccels cooming over and over :feelsohh:
I allways say this! White women and even other races of women will allways be the first to say "yeah we love black guys! Or ethnics!" But look at there dating history and NONE of them have dated anyone but white men. It's all a game of genetics fellas. Behind closed doors women are extremely racist. I went to a very white high school. There was only a few black kids and other ethnics. The girls at My school used to openly say "I only date white guys!" This was in 2013 before this BLM crap started coming out. And now all those foids are posting about how much black lives matter but yet none of them have ever dated anyone besides 6 foot 4 jacked Chad on the football team.

idk i see lots of tyrones with white women. i feel like nothing else really matters more than HEIGHT. HEIGHT to foids is synonymous with confidence, good looks and all the other positive traits. even if the man is anti social and has a 4/10 face if theyre 6'6 they get all the foids without any effort

idk i see lots of tyrones with white women. i feel like nothing else really matters more than HEIGHT. HEIGHT to foids is synonymous with confidence, good looks and all the other positive traits. even if the man is anti social and has a 4/10 face if theyre 6'6 they get all the foids without any effort
Cope. You have to be tall AND gl, and I'd say face is more important than body (height included)

Cope. You have to be tall AND gl, and I'd say face is more important than body (height included)
guessing that this is coming from a fakecel lanklet:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

Foids are evil monsters who do not deserve to live:reeeeee:

They are more bonist than racist.

trust me, for tyrone they're anything BUT "rayciss"...

The only "race" involved there is the 100 yard dash upstairs to the hotel room.

...However if you're not tyrone, then yeah. The sooner you grow a thick skin, the better. Cos you're gonna be the unfortunate one who will see their true colours n horns come out. They hide it all so well.