Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women human?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
The main difference between humans and animals is culture and civilization.

Since it’s nearly exclusively men who create culture and civilization, ask yourself: are women really human?
In the long cultural and civilizational history of mankind, women have been near-worthless despite being pampered and privileged. They hardly ever composed noteworthy songs nor did they build skyscrapers or satellites

Even today, nearly everything women accomplish is only accomplished with the help of men or in a team with men.

Their main contribution to culture remains singing.
Their main contribution to civilization remains cleaning.
Their main contribution to society remains giving birth.

Thus it’s a legitimate question. Are women human? And if so at what ratio? 3 percent human, 97 percent animal?
Shouldn’t women therefore be deprived of all human rights and instead be governed by legislation concerning domestic animals? Isn’t that what they are essentially?

They are literally handicapped people.

Sure they're humans, incompetent excuses for humans. Maybe I have more in common with them than I previously thought:feelsthink:

Funny how men are essentially expected and required to be better.

Yes of course. Not necessarily as good as men, but in the same way a 85 IQ NPC is the same species as a 165 IQ NASA scientist.

Your shouldn't be defined by what you have accomplished; you should be defined as what you can accomplish. So I'd say females are generally worse than men in the same way children are inferior to men: of course there are exceptions, but, generally grown men clearly have the capacity to achieve more and be more, as they have the ability to think critically among other things.

Tbhbh I'm reading what I wrote and it doesn't make much sense maybe I'm not human >_>

Hey cucks include me in the screenshot

They are cum dumpsters for chad.

I don’t think that counts as entirely human.

Humans are shit, so yeah. They're a branch of human that are more shit than the other branch of human though.

They are demons in human form.
tbh, muslims believe that demons get locked up in chains every ramadan. i think we should do the same

No. They're less than animals.

I guess that since other people with penises have achieved great things, I'm not a subhuman :feelshmm:
Thanks OP

Foids are a different class of subhuman OP

Sure they're humans, incompetent excuses for humans. Maybe I have more in common with them than I previously thought:feelsthink:

Funny how men are essentially expected and required to be better.
But MuH EqUalitY

Being straight is literally zoophilia tbh ngl :feelsthink:

Foids must be between animals/objets

Human garbage