Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are women good at hiding the fact they are sluts, or are men just good at deluding themselves?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date

Which one?

• Girls are good at hiding the fact that they are sluts

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Men are good at deluding themselves girls aren't sluts

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I remember hearing about girls being whores in middle school, yet I remained super bluepilled until mid college.

It's hard to believe nowadays that girls are innocent and not fucking a double digit amount of dudes in their prime, especially with how they act, dress, and even flat out admit they whore around. Yet some dudes are very bluepilled. I think it has a lot to do with this "NAWALT" mentality, and guys having wishful thinking. Not because girls are even that great at hiding the fact that they are sluts.

Last edited:
Men are deluding themselves. One peek on their instagram can tell you everything lol.

Men deluding themselves

Both. There are some women who are complete sluts yet look and act completely innocent. But yeah a lot of guys ignore blatant stuff.

do they even hide it anymore? most dress like sluts but it's for chad only
maybe they just want ugly guys to approach them so they #metoo them

Only blackpilled incels and Chads recognize how disgustingly slutty toilets are.

Toilets are too good at hiding, IMO.

Holes are openly saying that they are sluts on Twitter, Insta and Snapthot, and still men pretend that women are "Queenz" and can do no wrong. Most bluepilled men are fucking stupid.

Bluepill men delude themselves tbh

Apparently, I still have some faith in cucks maybe because they are not females.

I remember hearing about girls being whores in middle school, yet I remained super bluepilled until mid college.

It's hard to believe nowadays that girls are innocent and not fucking a double digit amount of dudes in their prime, especially with how they act, dress, and even flat out admit they whore around. Yet some dudes are very bluepilled. I think it has a lot to do with this "AWALT" mentality, and guys having wishful thinking. Not because girls are even that great at hiding the fact that they are sluts.
Too much :bluepill:gulping in soyciety for many men to see the truth of AWALT

It's hard to believe nowadays that girls are innocent and not fucking a double digit amount of dudes in their prime, especially with how they act, dress, and even flat out admit they whore around. Yet some dudes are very bluepilled. I think it has a lot to do with this "AWALT" mentality, and guys having wishful thinking. Not because girls are even that great at hiding the fact that they are sluts.

Did you mean NAWALT?

Women don't even hide it anymore. They only hide it when they're 30 something and hunting for betabux.

do they even hide it anymore? most dress like sluts but it's for chad only
maybe they just want ugly guys to approach them so they #metoo them
Men love the innocent act. What do they have to gain by admitting they are sluts? Their faux innocence gives them power and deniability over their actions. They do it so naturally as well, most girls have no moral problems lying at all if it benefits them in the slightest.

Did you mean NAWALT?

Women don't even hide it anymore. They only hide it when they're 30 something and hunting for betabux.
Shit, you're right, it's "NAWALT"

Bit of both but it's stunning how well most women can lie. Men are becoming docile to the point that they willingly accept open relationships in 2020 though so who knows.

A bit of both

I vote the second option

Its easy to spot a slut .if you see one , there she is. Good girls are as rare as trucels. All are hiding in mum basement 24/7 away from prying eyes. Wink.

Being female is the biggest halo in existence, meaning people will assume that they’re angels who can do no wrong
That’s why herpes is so incredibly common despite it being fairly hard to transmit, because they’re out on the CC with double digit laycounts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back