Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are woman this disgusting, holy hell this must be a larp.

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
so i usually browse the lms comments section from time to time, but i also see where the view count is at and i stumbled upon this shit
Lmscomments

man if the std rate is true, what is the point in having sex with any female if the majority are std infested.

doesnt surprise me
back in college i knew this girl (was "slut hot" if that makes sense but she was not pretty) who had herpes and this was when she was fucking 19yo
gave a bunch of a group of guys the herps. i used to sort of orbit their clique so i wouldnt feel so alone. and she didnt stop at all. kept fucking more and more guys each year. everyone knew. nobody cared

-"No personality"
JFL:feelskek:
-"Beats up women"
Maybe if you beat your women they will have less incentives for leaving you,you dumb cuck

And from the fact that he blamed foids for not falling into his BMW and rich personality shows that he is still a bluepilled cuck.

doesnt surprise me
back in college i knew this girl (was "slut hot" if that makes sense but she was not pretty) who had herpes and this was when she was fucking 19yo
gave a bunch of a group of guys the herps. i used to sort of orbit their clique so i wouldnt feel so alone. and she didnt stop at all. kept fucking more and more guys each year. everyone knew. nobody cared
Its called experimenting and exploring with their bodies hun :soy::soy:

It's truly all about looks unfortunately...

Obviously. JFL if you think a roastie wouldn't fuck a Chad with 10 STDs over an incel with none.

never buy a BMW for women.....never....

l think it's a larp. Making 6 figures and cooking for women, lve never seen a man like that

Last edited:
Maybe if you beat your women they will have less incentives for leaving you,you dumb cuck

And from the fact that he blamed foids for not falling into his BMW and rich personality shows that he is still a bluepilled cuck.

He needs to stop being a cuck and stop to cook for females.

doesnt surprise me

i bet a lot of women get it early on and don't show symptoms

How does he know that his neighbour has aids? If I had aids I wouldn't tell anyone.

Just be HIV positive theory

"LOOK I AM RICH! YOU WOMEN SHOULD ALL CHASE ME!".
I hate this way of thinking and this thread is LifeFuel for me that women aren't such golddigger yet.
I feel no pity for that arrogant cuck.

"LOOK I AM RICH! YOU WOMEN SHOULD ALL CHASE ME!".
I hate this way of thinking and this thread is LifeFuel for me that women aren't such golddigger yet.
I feel no pity for that arrogant cuck.

in India and China that's how it works : you have good money, you are marriable

only in this fucking West your wife can divorce rape you and take your millions because of a homeless Tyrone she fucked with

in India and China that's how it works : you have good money, you are marriable

only in this fucking West your wife can divorce rape you and take your millions because of a homeless Tyrone she fucked with
Hopefully I don't live in India neither China.
Yeah, the West sucks ass, but still I prefer when women are lookist rather than materialist.

Story has more fantasy in it than in Harry Potter books.

Your looks = YOUR WORTH AND LIFE AS A MAN

This is likely true bro. They really do act like this and nobody stops them for some reason. We should have the government put them in camps.

1 in 4 people have herpes. Why the fuck do you think we want a VIRGIN, even if a person has sex 1 TIME with a random person that's a 1 in 4 chance of getting a life long STD.

BMW is the supreme car.