Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we a small or minor portion of society?

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

One part of my brain is saying most people are fucking even if its their looks match and incels are only 5% of the population. The other half is saying most young men are sexless, he did say romance and not sex tho so idk

Minor if pure bp, majority if just young men who haven’t gotten laid or barely laid

Truecels are few
Self identified incels even fewer, true blackpilled even fewer
Chad and chadlites are few
HTN somewhat few

The bulk of the male population is incels in denial, bluepillers, betabucks deluxe, normies and simps

We are the extreme cases, but for every violent crime there might be 10 could-have-been-one type of situations and 100 lesser crimes.

If our numbers are increasing, the entire distribution is shifting in our direction. For every one of us there might be 10 failed normies who get 1-2 girls in their teen years and from then on are basically incels. If the competition gets harsher, that is felt at all levels. Which is good for us because it unites us and a majority of men behind shared interests.

How rare are we really? No clue. The numbers seem to suggest that 30+ KHHVs are pretty rare, though those numbers are all old and if they follow the same trend as other data in the domain, they will have gone 3-4x in the last decade. And how many are just 1 or 2 girls away from being KHHVs? How many try and marry the first girl who's willing to take them, because they know there will never be another chance, even if that means getting stuck with some unlikable, barely attractive mentally ill whore?

I wouldn't worry about it too much. What matters is a palpable discontent spreading across a significant portion of the male population. We don't need to be many, we just need to have many men share some of our goals.

You can run some very rough extrapolations from the number of registered users on forums such as this and them apply that to the general population but of course, online activity doesn't properly capture the full swath and breadth of inceldom and the areas of the manosphere which happen to align with our blackpilled ideology. I would think that you also have to differentiate between those who accept and embrace their sordid fate as incels and those bluepillers who are living in denial with the false hope that their contrived and deluded conception of the world has imbued them with. Percentages and per capita distributions will likely very depending upon how patriarchal, conservative and traditional a culture happens to be.

Nah, we are growing every day. Even for the normie sexhavers, they probably have multi-year dry spells nowadays. Majority of men are barely better off than us

View attachment 900273
One part of my brain is saying most people are fucking even if its their looks match and incels are only 5% of the population. The other half is saying most young men are sexless, he did say romance and not sex tho so idk
Its higher among younger ages and its only going to increase

Inceldom population is 100% rising. Larger than you’d expect but not very high. Most men are normies but men who 30 years would have been LTN are now becoming incels.

Most users here I can bet all my savings wouldn’t be incel if they were the age they are now 30 years ago.