Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there people here that deny JBW?

White men on average are better looking but obviously an ethnik with good jaw, physique and above average height will mog him but those are very few.

Also if all else is equal between two moids, the whiter one will have more SMV due to halo effect from lighter skin.

Any denier of JBW is just a deathnik coper

White people should not be ruining the DNA pool by crossbreeding with inferior species. It will inevitably lead to the extinction of the white race, and that will almost certainly lead to the end of humanity or possibly the de-evolution back into ape-like creatures like in the movie The Time Machine.

IF JBW was real then i wouldn't be sitting there as a 31 yo virgin. White skin doesn't give you any advantage in 99.99% white country.

5'7 ugly 6 inch white (me btw)

6'5 handsome 7 inch ethnic

who mogs?
Indian chad
indian chad vs
7d8nqtaop0f21.jpg
reddit incel
Pajeet wins! FATALITY

Attachments

• indian chad 2.jpg
    indian chad 2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
IF JBW was real then i wouldn't be sitting there as a 31 yo virgin. White skin doesn't give you any advantage in 99.99% white country.
Nigga the whole premise of JBW is you're going to be successful in a non majority white country

If you're an Indian guy who lives in the western world, just go to India and flash your green card and throw your money at her. And if you're a black guy, just do the same, but go to Africa and throw money at the women.

That's basically what you're saying to these white guys about SEAmaxxing.
No.Because a nigger in Africa can get his looksmatch of the same race in Africa(similar to curry),yet a cumskin can't use his JBW card anywhere else on a woman of his own ethnicity