Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any users here that have/had girlfriends, but pretend to be an incel because it's good to feel included?

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
That or because blackpill makes sense.
If there are, it's pointless. If I got a gf you wouldn't see me within 100 miles of this site.

Iam sure there are some here who've had gfs in the past. Dont expect them to be honest about it unless you come up with an anonymous poll. As for the reasons why they are here, it could be one of these two things;

1. They got a gf when they were younger and have since gone down in terms of SMV. (balding, for ex)
2. They come here to look at ugly men and feel better about themselves. I presume most of these fakecels fall into this category.

yes i have had over 100 girlfriends but im a blackpilled normie :feelzez:

nah thats not me tbh

Never had a GF but when I was a greycel I larped about being more trucel then I am to “fit in” more. 5’4 is a death sentence and it’s definitely over for me but at least I’m like low normie in terms of face and stuff. I’m instantly suspicious of anyone who claims to be like inhumanly ugly because thats pretty rare imo. Most here are victims of sub 8 law i think

Never had a GF but when I was a greycel I larped about being more trucel then I am to “fit in” more. 5’4 is a death sentence and it’s definitely over for me but at least I’m like low normie in terms of face and stuff. I’m instantly suspicious of anyone who claims to be like inhumanly ugly because thats pretty rare imo. Most here are victims of sub 8 law i think
If I remember correctly aren't you 16 or something close to that?

Mogs me. I larped unknowingly in my first year stating I'm a 5'7 manlet. Now I've measured my height in a right way and actually I'm 5'3

Because of the no brag rule no blackpilled normie will outright say they have/had a gf. I dont think its larping when they dont pretend to be incel

Mogs me. I larped unknowingly in my first year stating I'm a 5'7 manlet. Now I've measured my height in a right way and actually I'm 5'3
over if i height mog u tbh

I'm sure there's more than a few that have had some success. Maybe not anymore which still makes them an incel by definition.

Never had a girl or sex without cash so.

no way you coped 4 inches

:feelswhat: That is a big difference

That's quite a difference. I'm ~ 2 inches shorter than I thought I was. 4 inches is huge.

If you have a gf and a somewhat normal life and are lurking here then you are pathetic and need to get some help. If my life wasn’t such a dumpster fire I wouldn’t even know what an incel was. It’s amazing how I seem to be more normal functioning and sane then many dudes with gfs. Looks really are the ONLY reason I’m here.

over if i height mog u tbh
Never began for me
no way you coped 4 inches
:feelswhat: That is a big difference
That's quite a difference. I'm ~ 2 inches shorter than I thought I was. 4 inches is huge.
I knew I was short but I never measured myself cause I need someone to use measuring tape. I kept telling my mom I am short she always replied "you're good son. I think you're about 170-172 cm." One day I went to hospital cause I was sick and I measured there. I used the tape myself and I saw I'm actually around 160-162 cm

I used the tape myself and I saw I'm actually around 160-162 cm
Ignas

To answer the thread, I don't understand why fakecel larpers with gfs would want to feel included in a circle of ugly virgin losers, are they simply here to mock us or are they so starved for attention they would even settle for scraps like us?

A lot of past members have. Likely some here still have or had. Probably the infiltrators or the blackpilled normies that don't break brag rules. Still doesn't make sense to me
Some users and mods have but it's whatever. Any complaints involving this illogical shit falls on deaf ears. Atleast they don't brag(much) I guess.

Last edited:
There is one confirmed but I won't take names.

Me!! I am secretly a Chadpreet LARPing as curry truecel. :feelstrash:

probably up to hundreds tbh
fucking braggers, they need to kill themselves tbh (in minecraft)
Well the one im talking about had a girlfriend years ago when he was young. Nowadays he spends time jerking off and no girl wants him.

Yeah i'm convinced that quit a lot of guys on this forum, had at least some positive experiences with girls. And some might even had girlfriends in the past. In definitly wouldn't suprise me.

Come again :feelsohgod:

I am very suspicious that at least one of our mods might even be a foid too. I had a warning that was very... Suspicious from a certain moderator.

If i ever had a gf i wouldnt be browsing this forum right now tbh.
I think that we should exclude people that "couldnt find a partner for a long time" from the incel spectrum
There is one confirmed but I won't take names.
Is he a respected member here?

Well the one im talking about had a girlfriend years ago when he was young. Nowadays he spends time jerking off and no girl wants him.
ohee hee hee I kno who u ar talking about

blackpilled normies are allowed on the site I believe, but it still doesn't make sense to stay if you have a girlfriend tbh