Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any non-relative females you talk to on a regular basis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Excluding relatives and service workers, it's been over 3 years since I last talked to a girl.

Ive never really properly spoke to a non relative female in my life or been friends with one

Have to question if you’re really an incel if you talk to girls tbh

Work colleagues. Family friends.

i havent talked to a girl outside of my family in a non professional way since high school which was 5 years ago

Work colleagues. Family friends.

Ive never really properly spoke to a non relative female in my life or been friends with one

No, only online.

excluding family and co-workers, no, the co-workers conversations are only about my activities, they choose only chads and chadlites to have casual conversations, I do not mind too much because they are all married and have children and are at least 10 years older than me, so fuck it

Funny how they would never become friends with or even voluntarily associate with ugly males. Even those without autism with 'persinalitty' will not be able to make a foid beyond orbiting. Their minds are that of a narcissistic child: they value social status and sex without contributing significantly or being able to have as coherent thought as men.

People used to be able to meet young women through their religion. This is no longer the case in the West. I am active in my religion, but women in my religion do not show up to religious services. Once they hit college age, they abandon religion and instead worship Chad's cock. And of course, they don't have any children, so the average age of my religious community keeps getting older and older.

Yup, last ten years or so I've been business partners with a woman and we talk about business stuff. She used to be focused and dependable but she had a baby last year and now she's all over the place.

Never in my life lol (not counting online)

Only my best friends sister, but she's Married and several leagues above me, doesn't really count.

I don't, it's fucking boring and useless, only gays do it

Miss me with that gay shit

No. As a Sub 8 Ethnic man who lives in the West I do not speak with females. I know that they see me as a subhuman and detest my mere existence.

No. As a Sub 8 Ethnic man who lives in the West I do not speak with females. I know that they see me as a subhuman and detest my mere existence.

>ethnic

My condolences boyo.

nope, never.

most people bore me to death anyway, so a female would do better with her mouth shut

Well I pretty much HAVE to interact with a couple of female coworkers everyday, but its not like we are friends and we barely have non work related conversations.
Both are also married and in their 40's too.

>ethnic

My condolences boyo.

Thanks bro. Being ethnic means that you have already been punished on the day you were born. It did not even begin for us EthnicCels.

I wish I was white :feelsbadman:

Thanks bro. Being ethnic means that you have already been punished on the day you were born. It did not even begin for us EthnicCels.

I wish I was white :feelsbadman:

What country are your origins from?

Sorry boyo, it's likely over for you in the West.

Yes it is and I have accepted it. I will save my money for the next few years and if I have enough I will move to Turkey. At least that's the plan. I hope and believe that it is better for me there.

Yes it is and I have accepted it. I will save my money for the next few years and if I have enough I will move to Turkey. At least that's the plan. I hope and believe that it is better for me there.

Good luck boyo, that sounds like a solid plan. I respect that. Are you planning on surgerymaxxing as well?

Good luck boyo, that sounds like a solid plan. I respect that.
Thanks, Bro.
Are you planning on surgerymaxxing as well?
Yes, but only for my nose.
I also have a weak lower third and have thought about a surgery in this regard. But I'm currently growing a beard to hide it. if I look better with a beard and my weak lower third is not noticeable, then I'll leave it that way.

Thanks, Bro.

Yes, but only for my nose.
I also have a weak lower third and have thought about a surgery in this regard. But I'm currently growing a beard to hide it. if I look better with a beard and my weak lower third is not noticeable, then I'll leave it that way.

Yes, bro same, I need surgery for my lower 3rd. Jaw frauding can be an option for some, but I can't grow any facial hair :feelsbadman:

There's this one girl I've known since I was 7. She's the only girl I talk to. Invites me to have coffee sometimes. She's surprisingly not a slut despite being good looking. Or doesn't seem like one.. I dont know probably is

There's this one girl I've known since I was 7. She's the only girl I talk to. Invites me to have coffee sometimes. She's surprisingly not a slut despite being good looking. Or doesn't seem like one.. I dont know probably is

Volcel if you won't try and bang.

Nah foids we're made for babymaking, they're incapable of talking about anything interesting

Never. The only women I spoken to are service workers and teachers

Nah man..

Boyo do you enjoy orbiting her with no hope for sex? Either try and bang or stop orbiting tbh, it would be hell regularly talking to an attractive girl knowing she will never view you like that.

I talk to women at work, the moms of the patients I see and I have one female friend who has lasted the culling. I cut a lot of female "friends" out of my life as the years progressed.

Boyo do you enjoy orbiting her with no hope for sex? Either try and bang or stop orbiting tbh, it would be hell regularly talking to an attractive girl knowing she will never view you like that.
I don't orbit her man. We practically grew up together. Our mothers are close friends too. I'm not even attracted to her.

I don't orbit her man. We practically grew up together. Our mothers are close friends too. I'm not even attracted to her.

>She's the only girl I talk to
"I don't orbit her man."
>She's good looking
"I'm not even attracted to her."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Come on boyo, you're orbiting.

>She's the only girl I talk to
"I don't orbit her man."
>She's good looking
"I'm not even attracted to her."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Come on boyo, you're orbiting.
I don't even talk to her unless she texts me. I don't have to be attracted to her to call her pretty.

I don't even talk to her unless she texts me. I don't have to be attracted to her to call her pretty.

Why not ask her for sex then if you think she's pretty?

I've found that it is very easy to talk to women as long as they are sure you are not going to hit on them. Most people at the office must think I'm asexual by now tbh.

Excluding school, no one in the past year and a half.
Nah foids we're made for babymaking, they're incapable of talking about anything interesting
Somewhat accurate but still a clear cope

Last edited: