Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are there any internet spaces left that haven't been infiltrated by normies?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
It sucks to have grown up liking certain shit that eventually seems to get co-opted by normies. Musical artists that I've liked, digital artists, websites & forums, certain video games, online personas/lolcows, literally everything. My cope for this is that I guess I just have superior taste that normies eventually catch on to 5-6 years later down the line. Not that I like this particular example but look at something like starwars ffs. In the 80's if you were a hardcore starwars fan you were labelled a virgin loser nerd. Now every e-whore walks around with a starwars booby shirt and can't wait for the next film in the franchise. I don't even have to get into the irony of the site being infiltrated by normies, but I mean seriously. Is there a single sliver of the internet where something interesting is happening that hasn't been turned into something normies gather around and jack off into? I've had to leave so many things I've liked behind over the years because of this phenomenon. My strategy is one of rotation. I keep moving on to something else once it seems as though it's reached the threshold of normie scum I can tolerate. But I'm just tired of this...Not even being hypothetical...anything? :feelsseriously:

Also anyone have that comic of this exact phenomenon being described? It has been posted on here before essentially detailing this exact thing.

Last edited:
163C3ED9 9657 4F56 9926 5415A0C21096

Foids and normies always ruin hobbies, it’s what they’re best at:feelsjuice:

This isn't the exact one I was thinking of but it's essentially the same premise and nails it perfectly. Thanks brocel :feelsautistic:
Happy I helped somewhat:feelsokman:

Except you niggers wont leave and you are here just to whine and complain :lul:
Quite a lot left or are posting less than before.

Also, this is an online forum. People will discuss and speak their mind here. It's not "whining and complaining" as you want to make it look like.

Except you niggers wont leave and you are here just to whine and complain :lul:
@gymletethnicel
most likely @SlutLiberationFront
maybe Notorious Inkler
probably @IsolationHurts
@kekfuel is still here, but has been less active

@gymletethnicel
most likely @SlutLiberationFront
maybe Notorious Inkler
probably @IsolationHurts
@kekfuel is still here, but has been less active
I am talking about @nice_try , the guys you mentioned never whined, they just left.
Also notorious didnt leave because of this, he has hope of ascension :feelsjuice:

I adjusted it to fit the state of this forum:

View attachment 573492
Ngl mentalcels DO exist if your a normie in looks. If your sub8 and non NT then your automatically inkwell. Mentalceldom dosent exist for chad tho. And that is the NTpill. And if your sub 5. NT or not. Your still inkwell