Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any incels on here that live in California?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm one of few incels on this forum who lives in California. Although California is a beautiful state with many activities to do. I have to do everything alone, i go to the beach alone, I watch the sunset alone, I eat at restaurants alone, I go the museums alone, I go hiking alone, I go to the parks alone, I go to the movies alone, I go to the malls alone.
In California, the cities are littered with couples. I see them everywhere, I can't escape them. Seeing them fills me with a violent rage that is difficult to put down.
Elliot Rodger was right all along, a beautiful environment is a living hell if you have to experience it all alone.
Anyways, do Californiacels feel the same way?

cuckifornia with high gas prices and high taxes and liberal institutionalized toilet rights so you can pay for stacy's 8th abortion.

i hated that place

cuckifornia with high gas prices and high taxes and liberal institutionalized toilet rights so you can pay for stacy's 8th abortion.
I currently attend a college in California. It's a living hell as you might expect