Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any inactive, banned or deleted users that you want back?

He deleted his account. The dox and the handover to the new administration is something he was suspicious of - something both of us were suspicious of (too timely and convenient). I stayed behind in the naive hope that the forum can be saved from turning into utter shit. Turns out, our worries were justified, if you've been following what's been happening as of late.
Haven't been following shit homes. I Barely even post here anymore.

Tho what's your theory on the handover and doxx

Haven't been following shit homes. I Barely even post here anymore.

Tho what's your theory on the handover and doxx
Tinfoil hat moment: That they're connected.

I'm intrigued about what happened with alpha centauri. But otherwise yeah there's a few decent posters who I can't think of right now who seem to have gone quiet since the doxxing incident.
Now that you mentioned I remember him and wonder too

Everyone talks about this doxxing incident but I don't know what happened :feelssus:

JoeBruhcel, I suppose. Probably CWCVille Gentrifier as well(Though I think he was a bit mistaken about my intellect...).

@Ap0calypse was inactive, but has been a bit more active recently. @Dubious_Company and @WundaBoy(Deleted) had potential.

Last edited:
JoeBruhcel, I suppose. Probably CWCVille Gentrifier as well(Though I think he was a bit mistaken about my intellect...).

@Ap0calypse was inactive, but has been a bit more active recently. @Dubious_Company and @WundaBoy(Deleted) had potential.
GoyBargainer also had potential
@Deleted member 36807

Notorious Inkler, wished he was here to make fun of Britcels.

@Languishingrn

@Lookscel and @manicel
I don't have friends in this forum but I used to talk with those two a lot

@popeofcope
I'm afraid his cancer won

Kamikaze
Mainlander

That guy who had the Lebron James profile picture and always bitched about wageslaving.

Been on this forum for almost 4 years and I couldn't give u any names or anything. That's how retarded I am.

@Languishingrn, wish I could still talk to him.

I'm confused if he's the dude with the Sonico avi who had a psycho episode with his mother, too many people with Ethnic on their names :fuk:
Yes, that's the same guy.

@Napoleon de Geso :feelsYall:
In my first days here, I havent realized how correct he was.

Now the full forum turning into some reddit copy with "le girls under 18 shouldnt be sexualized".

Literally 1984

Ojhhh miss him tbh, he was a good lad
He deleted his previous account before then. He's that Moroccan guy from the Netherlands.

He deleted his previous account before then. He's that Moroccan guy from the Netherlands.
After i got my account back people just started logging off, i wonder what's gonna happen to the forum in 1-2 years.

After i got my account back people just started logging off, i wonder what's gonna happen to the forum in 1-2 years.
I might be gone eventually. Probably not because I've ascended but I feel like I've put too much info on here that can be tied back to me and I might want to preserve my privacy in the future in case if I give up my old life.

I might be gone eventually. Probably not because I've ascended but I feel like I've put too much info on here that can be tied back to me and I might want to preserve my privacy in the future in case if I give up my old life.
If i get a job in IT i'm gone from here, the least thing i want to do is that people know i'm part of this. Literally in todays world you can be just rejected based on your ideals, and media portrays us as murderers and terrorist so better safe than sorry

If i get a job in IT i'm gone from here, the least thing i want to do is that people know i'm part of this. Literally in todays world you can be just rejected based on your ideals, and media portrays us as murderers and terrorist so better safe than sorry
I plan to leave the country, idk if the FBI already got tabs on me.

anybody remember colbin67 or colvin67 I dont remember. I think he was mixed race and he'd post a lot. What happened to him?

anybody remember colbin67 or colvin67 I dont remember. I think he was mixed race and he'd post a lot. What happened to him?
He got exposed for being a Tyronelite.

@mylifeistrash
@uninstall
@thecatfishman

Last edited:
RIP @SadOjiCreeCoomer03

Based amerindiancel.

I'm intrigued about what happened with alpha centauri. But otherwise yeah there's a few decent posters who I can't think of right now who seem to have gone quiet since the doxxing incident.
i remember him

also i wish bummer drummer would come back, he was the god of all stormcels

ah yes joebruhcel

@blackpillistruth

No one has mentioned @fukmylyf

Thought I mentioned him 'cuz he has a funny user name and frog pfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back