Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any inactive, banned or deleted users that you want back?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
There are a few that I wish was still posting.

Snowstormhigh for example, I used to troll him HARD for being a leafcel, tho tbh I found him arguing with other users and him posting edgy shit was pretty funny ngl and he actually seemed like a smart guy. I think he actually roped tho since he mentioned that was his plan.

@Yerberito, I miss that nigga. He was a massive postmaxxer when I first joined the forum but then he abruptly stopped posting.

@WawelDragon1683 also probably roped.

Algeriancel nuked his account.

@Diocel, I don't know if he'd ever come back.

BummerDrummer, I remember when he had that YouTube channel that later got taken down.

Nuke this gay earth, goethe/https://incels.is/members/deleted-member-39129.39129/ and vincent van cock/https://incels.is/members/deleted-member-26923.26923/

@chudur-budur and @truefaithneworder :cryfeels:

@Deleted member 31729
@chuder-budur
@Yerberito
@Cuyen
@personalityinkwell
and of course, @Weed

Nuke this gay earth, goethe/https://incels.is/members/deleted-member-39129.39129/ and vincent van cock/https://incels.is/members/deleted-member-26923.26923/
Nukethisgayearth, I miss him too tbh forgot about that nigga.

@Napoleon de Geso :feelsYall:

There are a few that I wish was still posting.

Snowstormhigh for example, I used to troll him HARD for being a leafcel, tho tbh I found him arguing with other users and him posting edgy shit was pretty funny ngl and he actually seemed like a smart guy. I think he actually roped tho since he mentioned that was his plan.

@Yerberito, I miss that nigga. He was a massive postmaxxer when I first joined the forum but then he abruptly stopped posting.

@WawelDragon1683 also probably roped.

Algeriancel nuked his account.

@Diocel, I don't know if he'd ever come back.

BummerDrummer, I remember when he had that YouTube channel that later got taken down.
@Anon1822 or AKA abdu from laos who would rot on his laptop watching the same sitcoms on loop 50x a day

I'm intrigued about what happened with alpha centauri. But otherwise yeah there's a few decent posters who I can't think of right now who seem to have gone quiet since the doxxing incident.

Perhaps the incels I encountered during my early days on the forum:

- Dubious_Company

- WundaBoy

- Moody_Silver

- Shower Taker

I don’t know. I don’t make friends easy. I just post my thing here and move on.

@chudur-budur and @truefaithneworder :cryfeels:
second the fuck out of @chudur-budur
@personalityinkwell
@yourpersonality
@Weed

More controversial:
@Fontaine (fakecel whitepiller but high IQ like PPEcel)
@FACEandLMS (he used to actually post here)
@mistersinister (he's more incel than all of us, although he has fits of bluepill rage that most people see as cringe)
that guy with George Costanza as his avi (he seems like a good example of a decent guy that is truly incel)

Last edited:
Colvin76
Bummerdrummer

and of course, @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/257.jpg?1585472128 [/UWSL]@Weed
@Fat Link you should uncage @Weed to see what happens. His ban was temp anyway, he just refused to ever appeal his ban.

-

Many users tbh. I kinda struggle with the idea of so many users just vanishing.

BummerDrummer, JosefMengeleCel, TheBasedCel, are some that come to mind.

Last edited:
Liszt
imsorry
FTL
Pengwin
Bummer
mental_out
Azaylias
FrailPaleStaleMale
the guy with the turtle face avi (I don't remember his name, but @Dregster666 certainly does)

Liszt
imsorry
FTL
Pengwin
Bummer
mental_out
Azaylias
FrailPaleStaleMale
the guy with the turtle face avi (I don't remember his name, but @Dregster666 certainly does)
I think you mean @regressedchincel or something like that :waitwhat:

I think you mean @regressedchincel or something like that :waitwhat:
I think his name started with the letter "i" maybe, and he deleted himself a couple of months ago.
He had another animal avi, not just a turtle.
I'm not good at names.

I think his name started with the letter "i" maybe, and he deleted himself a couple of months ago.
He had another animal avi, not just a turtle.
I'm not good at names.
I dont remember him tbh :feelsugh:

That's mainly why I hate when these faggots leave in a discreet manner :feelsree:

A_Broken_Person

What happenes to josefmengelecel?

idk, probably Grothendieck because he's a high IQ mathematician.
Also, did @ldarricecel ascend? Looks like he deleted his account. Ricecels just keep disappearing out of the blue. I want them back. We used to have lots of coprosperitycels and I had a lot of fun fantasizing about a mighty pan-asian empire where ricecels rule over cumskins.

Almost everyone

Who's nekopan? Why did he frame him
Nekopan was a 15 yo blackcel who recently deleted his account. The reason why he, along with Zensfy and Draestyn who recently came back, had him framed was for being an agecuck (those three were notorious pedocels here).

@Numb was my favorite user!

In actuality, @chudur-budur, @FeminismsCancer, @BummerDrummer, @Kointo, among others.

@mistersinister (he's more incel than all of us, although he has fits of bluepill rage that most people see as cringe)
i spoke to him on one of his reddit accounts, and he said he later got a gf. idk if he is lying to stay away from the incel community or if he actually got a gf. if it's the latter, it's probably cause his family is rich. i remember him saying that his parents were doctors. plus, he himself is stemmaxxing.
Are you @BrendioEEE
that user is sussy. let's keep an eye on him :feelssus:

i spoke to him on one of his reddit accounts, and he said he later got a gf. idk if he is lying to stay away from the incel community or if he actually got a gf. if it's the latter, it's probably cause his family is rich. i remember him saying that his parents were doctors. plus, he himself is stemmaxxing.

that user is sussy. let's keep an eye on him :feelssus:
he is definitely lying. there's no fucking way a woman would deal with his insecurities-- which are even greater than mine.

@Deleted member 31729
@chuder-budur
@Yerberito
@Cuyen
@personalityinkwell
and of course, @Weed
@Dregster666 thoughts on proudweeb's list of favorite users none of which he ever interacted with.

BummerDrummer
He was a racist like me and made me feel less alone in this den full of anti-white shitskins

Isn't Numb really a foid? Or was the girl on that thread the user made was just someone else?
Numb was "confirmed" to be a foid, but I think the whole thing was just an elaborate suicide by mod.

Numb was "confirmed" to be a foid, but I think the whole thing was just an elaborate suicide by mod.
So, Numb was a dude and he got a girl he knew in the end to make that thread.

Yeah, I always wondered if that was a foid how would that person be able to conceal that in the two years that user was here considering it's easy to tell who's a foid or not by their posting style.

BummerDrummer
He was a racist like me and made me feel less alone in this den full of anti-white shitskins
We're a small number here, but don't let the anti-White shit bother you. We're living rent-free in their heads.

What legitimately bothers me are the low IQcels saying shit like Jews are White when the most brain dead fool knows that Jews are their own ethnicity and Caucasians are several different ethnicities, or that Whites are responsible for civilization collapsing when we've been the ones building it up since the time of the Ancient Greeks.

@Dregster666 thoughts on proudweeb's list of favorite users none of which he ever interacted with.
Man that guy is something else :feelshaha:

I cant tell if he's an alt of an old user or a turbo-Poser, pretending to have been here this whole time :feelsclown:

Wait what heppened to gymlet?
He deleted his account. The dox and the handover to the new administration is something he was suspicious of - something both of us were suspicious of (too timely and convenient). I stayed behind in the naive hope that the forum can be saved from turning into utter shit. Turns out, our worries were justified, if you've been following what's been happening as of late.

I cant tell if he's an alt of an old user or a turbo-Poser, pretending to have been here this whole time :feelsclown:

If he was an alt, I think he should have already revealed himself, either intentionally or unintenionally.
But yes, asking for the reinstatement of old users one never could have spoken to is the number one sign of being an alt, so I understand your suspicion.

If he was an alt, I think he should have already revealed himself, either intentionally or unintenionally.
But yes, asking for the reinstatement of old users one never could have spoken to is the number one sign of being an alt, so I understand your suspicion.
Or he could just be a poser who spent countless hours lurking 3 yr old threads :society:

1st one is jungle who I talked to a lot obviously lol, personalityinkwell as well, he had an alt on here in my time, think it was @foosballcel or something

other two are known postmaxxers, and @Weed just has a cool name so I tag him whenever possible :smonk: